Fierce Mien...

Anders

Well, this is about the personal skill of Benny, Fierce Mien (enemies within 2 spaces have Avo-10), well, up to this point, at least in Fates, it was supposed that skills with the same name, but on different characters didn't stack (like Demoiselle on Elise and Sakura), but it seems that Fierce Mien ACTUALLY stacks with itself. Does anybody knows about other skills with this characteristic?

Because either nobody is expected to acquire two or more Fierce Mien units in a standard playthrough, -10 Avoid to enemies is a lot less powerful to stack than -2 damage taken, or both.

I just tested this out with Hinoka: recruited an Einherjar Hinoka, and deployed her with my real one, placed them so I can attack while under the influence of one, or both, and the result is....

They don't stack :(

Benny's would be harder to test out I think? 'cause my units generally already have good accuracy... maybe I'll try with a low-accuracy weapon

[Edit]

Tested with Einherjar Benny

With 2 Bennys, Rinkah's hit rate on this Faceless is 87% with Great Club

With 1 Benny, her hit rate is 84%

With no Bennys, her hit rate is 64%

So it does seem to stack, but I'm not sure why the increase is so great the first time, but not as great the second time...

Edited by MapleRose

I just tested this out with Hinoka: recruited an Einherjar Hinoka, and deployed her with my real one, placed them so I can attack while under the influence of one, or both, and the result is....

They don't stack :(

Benny's would be harder to test out I think? 'cause my units generally already have good accuracy... maybe I'll try with a low-accuracy weapon

[Edit]

Tested with Einherjar Benny

With 2 Bennys, Rinkah's hit rate on this Faceless is 87% with Great Club

With 1 Benny, her hit rate is 84%

With no Bennys, her hit rate is 64%

So it does seem to stack, but I'm not sure why the increase is so great the first time, but not as great the second time...

Did you count the +10Hit from support? :P

Actually, now that I think about it...To the OP: did Benny get support from a second Benny?

• 1 month later...

Hey, guys, sorry, this thing didn't tell me about the responses.

I have to say it:

Pics or false.

All right, then:

1- Here we have Leo, all alone (pun intended) post-22187-0-70438200-1474607063_thumb.jpg

2- Just one Benny

post-22187-0-75131100-1474607160_thumb.jpg

3- And last one, two "Bennies", here, i have no idea why Fierce Mien did his thing with less power, but well, it is clear that it worked, with 8% instead of 10%, but nonetheless it worked post-22187-0-38415900-1474607322_thumb.jpg

Did you count the +10Hit from support? :P

Actually, now that I think about it...To the OP: did Benny get support from a second Benny?

What? Oh, no, it seems you have the wrong idea about the scenario, it was Benny, and another Benny near an enemy, they were just there bringing down the avo from the enemy, and, if i remember correctly, it was Hinoka attacking the enemy.