Powerful Shiro Builds

Hello everyone

I want to know, what Classbuilds and Skills are very strong on Shiro.

I'm playing Birthright right now, but it doesn't affect the skills, since there's the feature to seize Castles and get the skills from other players.

Ryoma is married to Kagero.

Have a nice day

I married Ryoma to Kagero too lol. (She's a great mother as well.)

I would initially get the skills from being a Basara. Then definitely make him a Spear Master (Plus S weapon level for using Waterwheel.)

Rend Heaven is good for Shiro to have, I've got Death Blow on him (might switch this out), Lancefaire is always good imo, Quixotic and Life and Death.

There's always other builds, and maybe better ones too. But that's been working for me!

edit: he'd probably do well with astra in there somewhere

Edited by Jin

I'm not sure. I said in my first post, that I'm looking for a powerful build which isn't limited to the skills, which he has access to. Since there's the feature of seizing other Castles to get their skills ....

since there's the feature to seize Castles and get the skills from other players.

Maybe I didn't understand you.

The very generic build would be Breaking Sky, Astra, Quixotic, Vantage, and Lancefaire.

Alternatively if you would rather avoid skills that have an RNG factor you could just stack Life or Death, Lancefaire, Aggressor, and other such dmg boost skills to be a sort of glass canon who can kill anything on his turn

But really with buying skills you can do whatever you want with him.

Kagero!Shiro @ Swordmaster

- Shurikenbreaker

- Lancebreaker

- Astra

- Death Blow

- Vantage

HP 50 / Strength 67.5 / Magic 5 / Skill 45 / Speed 62.5 / Luck 47.5 / Defense 35 / Resistance 45

Kagero!Shiro @ Master Ninja

- Replicate

- Vantage

- Aether

- Hoshidan Unity

- Quixotic

HP 45 / Strength 62.5 / Magic 0 / Skill 50 / Speed 62.5 / Luck 32.5 / Defense 40 / Resistance 55

Kagero!Shiro @ Kinshi Knight (marry Caeldori or A+ Kiragi)

- Counter

- Life and Death

- Bowfaire

- Aggressor

- Galeforce

HP 40 / Strength 62.5 / Magic 0 / Skill 45 / Speed 57.5 / Luck 47.5 / Defense 35 / Resistance 50

I want to make my Rinkah!Shiro into a tanky debuffer (class will be Spear Master), so it will look something like this:

Seal Strength (from Weapon Master)

Seal Defence (from Spear Fighter)

Seal Resistance (from Oni Savage)

Seal Speed (from Spear Master)

Seal Magic (from Dark Knight (Ophelia S-support))

His weapon will be a Guard Naginata.

I don't know if this setup is good at all, but I thought it might be worth trying out.

I married him to a tanky character, so he can let her fight on the EP and then swap to activate his personal and do offensive work. Not really a "build" concern, but I think it's a good idea to consider how you're activating Noble Cause since Shiro almost always wants the extra damage over the mild downside.

Considering his mother I would go for more offensive options, I like Kinshi Knight or Lance Master. Hoshidan unity+ Quixotic stack nice and Astra/Rend Heaven are good.

Edited by Lixx

I have mine as a Lance Master with Draconic Hex, Lancefaire, Dragon Fang, Death Blow and Renewal.

He kills most of his enemies with a Killer Lance and the ones who survives will get debuffed by Hex.

In all honesty the best overall build would probably by Hoshido Unity, Quixotic, Rend Heaven, Astra, and either Death Blow or Vantage. The former allows him to basically kill anything on a Astra proc while the later gives more surviveability as he can then counter first and hopefully kill when at half HP

On my Birthright run I made him a Vanguard with Aether, Astra, Quixotic, Death Blow and Strength Taker (which is not that great, I plan on replacing it). He was able to ORKO the final boss with 4 Astra procs with a +3 Brave Sword.

I recommend making him a Vanguard. He's pretty good, even though Spear Master has better passives.