Let's end this once and for all. Who is best girl?

Let's end this once and for all. Who is best girl?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Choose wisely.

• Anna
    • Cherche
    • Cordelia
    • Cynthia
    • Flavia
    • Kjelle
    • Lissa
    • Lucina
    • Maribelle
    • Miriel
    • Nah
    • Noire
    • Nowi
    • Olivia
    • Panne
    • Say'ri
    • Severa
    • Sully
    • Sumia
    • Tharja
    • Tiki
    • Emmeryn
    • Aversa
    • F! MU / Avatar
    • Maiden

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Had to drop this in:

[spoiler=Large image]

5Pwbv7U.jpg

Cordelia wins for overall favorite to me, but I like a lot of the female Awakening characters.

After Fates I'm not even surprised to see Morgan in that picture.

Had to drop this in:

[spoiler=Large image]

5Pwbv7U.jpg

Cordelia wins for overall favorite to me, but I like a lot of the female Awakening characters.

Aversa's skin is so light... but it got a chuckle out of me.

You know...while I like a lot of the girls, with Lissa, Cherche, Anna, Cordelia near the top...I voted Maribelle. She isn't the best unit wise, but her character makes up for that. She's pretty endearing( and one of the few FE characters that I didn't like at first but grew to love and kinda...wanted to give her a hug . After her support with Vaike, I just wanted to give her a hug and say "Don't beat yourself up, you're not as bad as you think!" :cry: ).

(Left out the 2'nd Gens. on purpose. But to add them too, Lucina, Cynthia, and Morgan are at the top. Supports with Cynthia and Morgan are freakin' great! :XD: )

Edited by Busterman64

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I picked Cherche. She's the perfect wife. Literally, She cooks, cleans, sews, seems to be a fantastic mother (Though having completely generic parent child supports don't help.) You get to have Minerva for a guard animal. I don't quite get why Cordelia is so popular though.

I picked Cherche, she's a great character. Meaning I would enjoy conversing with a girl like Cherche in real life. She's a red head, rides a dragon, wields an axe, is the mother of Gerome. Cherche is my favorite girl in Awakening. I love my dragon riding, axe wielding girls. Using what I've said guess who I married first in Fates?

On 9/19/2016 at 5:20 AM, SdarkyNecro said:

unpopular opinion:Sully.

Poor Sully. Why? She's in one of the best classes you could ask for, cavalier. She may not cook well, but she sure can teach your kids how to ride a horse, hold a lance and she WILL ABSOLUTELY protect her kids. You try to go through her and she will kill you. And let's face it Stats and battle skills are what matters in Fire Emblem not cooking. Sully is probably among my top 5 FE Awakening girls.