Lex's Brave axe is sad. (In gen 2)

Peter The Cool

I feel bad for the Brave axe, because the only one who can use it (In gen 2) is Leif(if he gets Promoted), or one of the brothers. Leif has the Light Brand, and can any other weapons too, so the Brave axe really is not that good on him. The axe brothers, are not even good and I don't like there Personality's that much. The game should of have a lest one kid that Lex could pass down his axe's and epicness too. Looks at Ulster with a disappointment face.

I feel bad for the Brave axe, because the only one who can use it (In gen 2) is Leif(if he gets Promoted), or one of the brothers. Leif has the Light Brand, and can any other weapons too, so the Brave axe really is not that good on him. The axe brothers, are not even good and I don't like there Personality's that much. The game should of have a lest one kid that Lex could pass down his axe's and epicness too. Looks at Ulster with a disappointment face.

I actualy find that the Brave Axe is one of Lief's better weapons. THing is, most other weapons have at least one user who likes them and has fewer other options. Your Brave swords, silver blades, and silver swords, for example, are usefull on celice, delmund, patty, nana, the sword twins, and oyfay (if fee or fin is hogging the brave lance). Lester wants the brave bow, and fin and fee both want the brave lance. THis often leaves Lief without a brave weapon. I often find that the only weapons that someone else does not have dibs on are Tornado/Bolganone (depending of lewin and azel pairings), a silver bow, and the silver axe. Given that brave weapons are best in most situations, lief really appreciates the brave axe.

I should also note that hannibal can use the brave axe, but that probably does not matter, because hannibal is not very good.

I actualy find that the Brave Axe is one of Lief's better weapons. THing is, most other weapons have at least one user who likes them and has fewer other options. Your Brave swords, silver blades, and silver swords, for example, are usefull on celice, delmund, patty, nana, the sword twins, and oyfay (if fee or fin is hogging the brave lance). Lester wants the brave bow, and fin and fee both want the brave lance. THis often leaves Lief without a brave weapon. I often find that the only weapons that someone else does not have dibs on are Tornado/Bolganone (depending of lewin and azel pairings), a silver bow, and the silver axe. Given that brave weapons are best in most situations, lief really appreciates the brave axe.

I should also note that hannibal can use the brave axe, but that probably does not matter, because hannibal is not very good.

I think that Patty and Nana, don't really need to be fighting that much. Maybe I should try HolynXBriggid, I hear that makes Patty better. Sigurd's Killing Sliver Sword is much better on Lief then on Oyfay, Celice, or Delmund. Celice gets a Brave sword, Oyfay and Delmund gets Silver blades. I give disappointment a Brave sword, and Ayra v2 and Siver Sword. I guess It is just the way I play. However I still feel like Ulster (his sister out class him anyways) should have been able to use Axes.

Edited by Gordon

He wouldn't have been able to inherit it anyway, sadly. As for me, I have no problems giving the brave axe to the Joha brother I choose, as it's always the best possible weapon for him.

I think that Patty and Nana, don't really need to be fighting that much. Maybe I should try HolynXBriggid, I hear that makes Patty better. Sigurd's Killing Sliver Sword is much better on Lief then on Oyfay, Celice, or Delmund. Celice gets a Brave sword, Oyfay and Delmund gets Silver blades. I give disappointment a Brave sword, and Ayra v2 and Siver Sword. I guess It is just the way I play. However I still feel like Ulster (his sister out class him anyways) should have been able to use Axes.

Holyn/Briggid makes Patty so much better it's not even funny.

He wouldn't have been able to inherit it anyway, sadly. As for me, I have no problems giving the brave axe to the Joha brother I choose, as it's always the best possible weapon for him.

Although i hear johalva likes the killer bow after prromotion.