Dragonstone and Beaststone animations!

Emerson

So apparently they have the stones in hand!

Here's them all with the base stones!

SBEnvvW.jpg
8W0BQm3.jpg
tPUjwmz.jpg

They actually have differing colors based on which version you use!

(I assume the Kitsune and Garou have the same color, so I only used the Garou since it's easier.)

This shows that time of day doesn't change the color. (Also it's the Beastrune.)

Qjh6XMS.jpg9A2J3rs.jpg

Here's the Beaststone +! It's a bit redder I think.

mAbb2ay.jpg

Finally, the Dragonstone +! It's more purple!

5DTB33V.jpg

Edited by TrueEm

I see, and you're telling us this...why...?

This post is more or less a response to somethin' I said on my weapon topic. Honestly, I woulda post'd on that topic instead of startin' a new one altogether. However, I'm no mod so I'm not here to judge.

Anywho, that's some sharp eye ya got there to spot out those lil' stone specs on their hand. The fast transformation animation REALLY makes it hard for me to pick out the stone in their hand, so kudos for ya!

I see, and you're telling us this...why...?

Because I had it in another Topic originally and it was getting both long and irrelevant.

I think it's cute. Didn't actually realise they were in the battle models since they shift so quickly.

Yeah, the Kitsune animation was HELL to get a good shot of because of how fast it is. The Garou was slower but still quick, and you never really get a good look at the Dragonstone.

I think it's cute, too. Isn't Keaton so cute when he raises his hands in the air like he just don't care?

It indeed is.

*Trimmed for relevance.

Honestly, I woulda post'd on that topic instead of startin' a new one altogether.

Anywho, that's some sharp eye ya got there to spot out those lil' stone specs on their hand. The fast transformation animation REALLY makes it hard for me to pick out the stone in their hand, so kudos for ya!

It was getting a bit... long and I decided to make a topic on it as it wasn't particularly relevant in that one. It felt unnecessary to put all of this on the weapons thread.

And thank you. I have no idea why, but I notice weird little things like that for no reason. I actually saw the Dragonstone on my first playthrough, although I never noticed the Beaststones.

Edited by TrueEm