Conquest PMU Hard

Ozarhok

I just got done with my Birthright PMW and I haven't got my Fire Emblem fix so I'm doing this:

RULES

-10 first gen characters and 5 children will be used.

-Children can be picked regardless if the parents are a picked unit.

-If Niles is chosen, then someone can choose a boss character for me to capture and use. They will count as one of the 5 children.

-I will count Gunter as a free unit, so don't pick him (or marry him to my avater for that matter).

-Each poster may also one of the Avatars bane/boon, class, gender and spouse, and name & appearence (please don't be mean).

-A single Dread Fighter, Dark Falcon, Vanguard, and either a Witch or Ballistician are available classes. No other DLC is available.

-Don't pick a class for a character that will result in a horrible or nearly unusable unit. This will also somewhat be up to my discresion.

Units:

1. General!Nah (Corrin) Boon Str/Bane Res

2. FalconKnight!Elise

3. WyvernLord!Arthur (S Beruka)

4. Adventurer!Anna

5. DarkKnight!Camilla

6. GreatLord!Selena

7. Hero!Lazlow

8. Paladin!Peri

9. MasterOfArms!Leo

10. MasterNinja!Xander (A+ Kaze)

Children:

1. MaligKnight!Dwyer (Elise)

2. Berserker!Percy (Beruka)

3. Sorcerer!Forrest (Nyx)

4. Wolfssegner!Shigure (Keaton)

5. Maid!Ophelia (Felicia)

Edited by Ozarhok

Paladin Peri. I made her normal since I don't see many people using her even normally.

Hopefully someone is nice and gives you Songstress Azura to go with that.

MU Stuff.

N21pE0j.png

If I may name her; Nn (Or Nah, if you prefer.)

Someone be nice and make her a Nohr Noble.

Edited by TrueEm

I have the urge to make MU a General, because holy crap does she look like Eve 2.0. So yeah. General MU.

RIP Nn's ability to be dragon.

Also lel General with -Res

Everything is updated now. The only concering character so far is Falcon Knight Elise, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem if I grind out visits to get the Bolt Naginata.

Also, none of the neat DLC classes haven't been chosen yet *wink wink*

Everything is updated now. The only concering character so far is Falcon Knight Elise, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem if I grind out visits to get the Bolt Naginata.

Unfortunately, you can't grind for experience (weapon or otherwise) via castle battles. The only way you can in Conquest is the Boo Camp DLC map.

That being said, how about Dark Knight Camilla.

Edited by twistedxgrace

Since I like both options, I'll give OP a choice. Selena as either a Great Lord or as a Dread Fighter.

I'd rather you (or someone else) make the decision for me. The main reason I like these kind of playthroughs is not knowing what I'm going to get and having me decide takes the fun out of it.

Also, the only thing I'm missing for my avatar is a Boon to be chosen

I'd rather you (or someone else) make the decision for me. The main reason I like these kind of playthroughs is not knowing what I'm going to get and having me decide takes the fun out of it.

Also, the only thing I'm missing for my avatar is a Boon to be chosen

If I so may, your boon can be +STR

If anyone is feeling generous and wants to make my team more diverse (aka give me units that I kind of need), I am lacking a bow user and my only staff user comes at chatper 15 at the earliest.

Also I'm lacking a spouse, though at this point it doesn't really matter.

Edited by Ozarhok

Character list was updated to be in order for my convience. Supports for reclasses will be grinded out immediately. I'll also be using whatever characters I want until chapter 11 due to chapter 10 most likely being problematic.

Oh yeah, I started this.

Chapter 1-6

Tried to feed Nah enough kills so she'd hit level 10 so I could get Dragon Fang, but she only got to level 8 by the end of it. There's probably a way to do it though.

And here's how she looks after becoming her true form:

nE1H2UK.jpgvbYB4Pq.jpg

Cute, but the clanking she makes when she walks is a bit annoying.

Chapter 7

This was very easy with an avatar that can actually take a hit, I beat it the first time despite forgetting that the enemies start moving a eventually.

I tried getting Anna at this point, but my team can't tank that many berserkers at their current level. Though I was able to do Before Awakening to get the Exalt's Brand, surprisingly on my first attempt too.

Tried to feed Nah enough kills so she'd hit level 10 so I could get Dragon Fang, but she only got to level 8 by the end of it. There's probably a way to do it though.

Though I was able to do Before Awakening to get the Exalt's Brand, surprisingly on my first attempt too.

-Aww :/ Too bad.

-Wow really? Even with the Oni Savages? Nice.

Also, can I mention that Nah's stats look like my MU stats when they get to about level 14...

In all areas except Speed and Res.

Seriously, my Dark Mage MU has 10 Mag, 10 Spd, 8 Def and 10 Res as a level 12.

Edited by TrueEm