Birthright Lunatic PMU

Hello everyone!

When I played Birthright for the first time, I did it directly after Conquest and was immensely bored throughout almost the whole route. So this time, I thought I’d do a PMU run – on Lunatic! Let’s see if this plays out a bit more interesting than standard Hard, shall we. Go wild.

Rules:

• 15 units in total (avatar included), children are okay to use (however, be sure that the drafted children have drafted parents).
  • Minimal level grinding will be done; will only play skirmishes for gold in order to buy necessary seals (if needed). I will also grind supports in order obtain various classes via A+ or S-ranks (if needed).
  • DLC will not be used except for Ghostly Gold (for the same abovementioned Seal reason).
  • 1 Dread Fighter, 1 Dark Falcon, 1 Witch OR Ballistician are available, but not necessary.
  • Feel free to choose the Bane/Boon of my avatar, as well as gender, appearance, name and talent. First come first served.
  • Please tell me how to get access to the classes.
  • Edit: Legendary weapons will go into the convoy and not be used.

Have fun!!

Drafted units and their specifics:

1. Male Avatar, Spear Fighter Talent (ending in Basara), +Str -Skl

2. Sniper!Ryouma (A+ Takumi)

3. Witch!Orochi!Kana

4. Priestess!Sakura

5. Master Ninja!Silas (A+ Kaze)

6. Blacksmith!Orochi (A+ Rinkah)

7. Onmyoji!Saizo (S Sakura)

8. Dark Falcon!Felicia

9. Master Ninja!Hana (S Kaze)

10. Great Knight!Setsuna (S Silas)

11. Great Master!Sakura!Asugi

12. Swordmaster!Hinata

13. Kinshi Knight!Setsuna!Sophie

Edited by lollipopocoaster

Sniper!Ryoma (A+ Takumi)

Thank you!

Witch!Orochi!Kana

(female kana off course)

Ah, ok! So this means I'll have a male avatar, then, and be using Orochi. Do you have a suggestion for Orochi's class as well?

PR Sakura (for the record, PR is an abbreviation for Priestess)

Of all classes, you're choosing her default, haha. But all right then... thanks!

Basara Avatar with +Str -Skl

That give Avatar +3 Str cap, -1 Skl cap, +1 Def cap.

Growths would be +10 Str, -15 Skl. (Their defense mods equal out)

Kana would have: +4 Str, +4 Mag, +2 Skl, -1 Spd, 0 Lck, 0 Def, +2 Res.

Growths would be HP 32.5 (I don't know how it rounds or if it does at all), Str 20, Mag 47.5, Slk 45, Spd 30, Lck 40, Def 25 (Only unchanged growth), Res 35 (All w/o Class growths.)

Oh, and may I request Master Ninja Hana? S-Support Kaze since Saizo is taken.

EDIT: I bolded my unit pick so people would see it.

Edited by TrueEm

Great Knight!Hana (S Silas)

Swordmaster!Sophie (Hana)

Erm, yeah, as to that... you two are going to have to change that since Hana was already assigned by someone else.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

If I can do Orochi's, go with Blacksmith Orochi (A+ Rinkah) . I used one in my PMU and she wrecks shit with a bolt axe, trust me

Yes, lovely, thank you! This will be interesting; Orochi has been garbage every time I've tried to use her so far, haha. Let's see what she can do until she gets her hands on that bolt axe lol

Onymoji Saizo (S rank Sakura) enjoy a magic user

Ooooh exciting, thank you!!

Dark Falcon!Felicia

Gotcha gotcha, thanks!

Basara Avatar with +Str -Skl

That give Avatar +3 Str cap, -1 Skl cap, +1 Def cap.

Growths would be +10 Str, -15 Skl. (Their defense mods equal out)

Kana would have: +4 Str, +4 Mag, +2 Skl, -1 Spd, 0 Lck, 0 Def, +2 Res.

Growths would be HP 32.5 (I don't know how it rounds or if it does at all), Str 20, Mag 47.5, Slk 45, Spd 30, Lck 40, Def 25 (Only unchanged growth), Res 35 (All w/o Class growths.)

Oh, and may I request Master Ninja Hana? S-Support Kaze since Saizo is taken.

EDIT: I bolded my unit pick so people would see it.

ok! wow I won't be hitting shit, lol. But! I have a question: do you want me to pick Diviner as talent or Spear Fighter? I'm guessing Diviner, judging from Kana's growths. Am I correct in assuming that?

Ninja Hana is accepted :D Never read her and Kaze's supports, looking forward to that.

Swordmaster!Sophie (Hana)

Sorry, not possible, Hana will marry Kaze. :/ Silas will be marrying Setsuna, though, do you want to decide Setsuna's class, since I'll probably be using her?

Then same with Setsuna instead of Hana

Ok, thank you!

ok! wow I won't be hitting shit, lol. But! I have a question: do you want me to pick Diviner as talent or Spear Fighter? I'm guessing Diviner, judging from Kana's growths. Am I correct in assuming that?

Acutally, its not that bad. I used a +HP -Skl Avatar for my Rev!Hard PMU, and while he does have like 12 Skl right now, he still has 100% hit rates. Tip: use the Dual Weapons. They're SO useful since they double the Triangle benefits and reverse it.

Also, go Spear Fighter since you get Seal Defense and Swap instead of Diviner's ass skills. The base class doesn't mess with Kana's growths and caps outside of that class tree. In fact Kana's growths are completely independent of the MU, being Non MU parent's growths + Kana's natural growths divided by 2, then added his/her class growths (Obviously changing based on what class she's in).

Acutally, its not that bad. I used a +HP -Skl Avatar for my Rev!Hard PMU, and while he does have like 12 Skl right now, he still has 100% hit rates. Tip: use the Dual Weapons. They're SO useful since they double the Triangle benefits and reverse it.

Also, go Spear Fighter since you get Seal Defense and Swap instead of Diviner's ass skills. The base class doesn't mess with Kana's growths and caps outside of that class tree. In fact Kana's growths are completely independent of the MU, being Non MU parent's growths + Kana's natural growths divided by 2, then added his/her class growths (Obviously changing based on what class she's in).

Oh yes dual weapons are the BEST

Oh right I totally forgot about that, lol, I'm so sorry. This is stuff I normally know about, promise. Thank you for explaining so thoroughly!!

Great Master Asugi (Since you have Saizo and Sakura paired up)

Great, thank you!

Swordmaster Hinata

Haha, alright, thanks!

If you have Silas and Setsuna, then Sophie should be next! Kinshi Knight Sophie, GO!

Awesome, thank you!!

Also, sorry for all my slow replies; I've been away from home + computer the whole weekend.

I still have some slots to fill, and name etc for my avatar, so if anyone's up for it, go ahead :D