Life is Strange to be Adapted into a Live Action Series

CooledEvergreen

http://www.polygon.com/2016/7/27/12298394/life-is-strange-digital-series-legendary-digital-dj2

I believe it was first announced on the official Instagram. The two companies behind this are Legendary Digital Studios, who were responsible for the Warcraft movie, and DJ2 Entertainment, who are also producing the Sonic film. It is going to be a digital series, so maybe it'll be available on streaming services like Netflix.

I am intrigued by this, though I'll be wary for a while. It'll be interesting to see how they handle time travel and especially choices. As of now casting hasn't been released so for now that's a whole pile of speculation.

I am curious about this as well. I hope the one who is directing this live adaption notice the flaws of the game and making it better. But that is asking too much, I think. Talking about the game itself, as the episode goes on, the story gets better yet its characters became more and more irritating to listen. Maybe it is because of how the teenagers speak in that game, I keep thinking, "Do teens talk like that these days?" So, to see this live adaption go well may just be difficult.

Also, time travelling? I could see it copying effects from the game itself. Although, they might just add their own flair of special effects. Good luck to them I suppose.