Reclassed FE7 or 8

Myst1cP4nd4

Hello there :D

Starting off this is my first concept and possible try at a hack so don't expect too much.

Now on with the topic!

I had the idea to make a hack of one of the GBA games that does not change any of the story(at least not until i have had more eventing practice) but it will completely change all classes and possibly weapons. What i mean by this is I want to remove and replace or largely change most of the classes.

When this is finished I would also like to create/recreate most of the weapons and up the difficulty as much as I can while still making the game fun to play.

Also for now i would only create the first 3-4 chapters just to see if this will actually work. Fingers crossed screenshots will be up soon.

Re class ideas
Main lord archer?
Legendary bowmen?
Changing classes
e.g.
Armour knight now only uses swords or axes
New types of magic and their classes
Cavaliers now use axes only
Adding 3 tiered promotions for most trees e.g.
myrmidon - assassin + swordmaster
Swordmaster - Trueblade + Magic Fencer
Assassin - ninja + (Need a name for this class)

Please tell me whether or not this is a viable hack and don't feel like you need to hold back on criticism as I am still pretty new to this and even negative feedback will help me to improve.

Edited by Myst1cP4nd4

I don't want to just change the classes I wish to remove and replace or drastically change most of them.

I was intending to start with either Fe7 lyn mode or up till the route split on Fe8 as they are quite short.

• 1 month later...