Hello babi

cashleycool

Hey everyone,

Name's Cashley, don't know why I chose to use my real name, but no problem there I suppose. I have known the serenes for two years now, and I oddly felt the need to register today. Don't know why. Anyway, as for Fire Emblem, first started with Awakening and then to Radiant Dawn (though I yet to finish this day). Currently, I have been abusing my Birthright and Conquest cartridges; playing Fates (along with Revelations), really enjoyed this game.

I think I should owe it to Awakening's 3ds cover box for my attraction to the Fire Emblem series. Monster hunter was my initial choice. However, I realise quickly, upon purchasing it, that Monster Hunter would be so boring without people to play with (none of my friends owned 3DSs). Then, there's Awakening's odd cover art, why is Lucina heading the other way? That's hilarious, let me check it out! And I traded the games.

Best decision ever. Greetings everyone, I hope to make fast friends here.

Edited by cashleycool

Hi! I'm by no means knowledgeable of Serene's, but I also knew about Serene's for a while and joined a bit later. I also started with Awakening! In January 2015...

Anyways, welcome aboard. I've had a blast, I suppose, and it's been fun to get to know people.

(Also why are there no other replies? I guess everyone who normally does this stuff is done for the day?)

Nice to meet you as well, do you plan on trying the older entries? Its just a curiosity thing I ask most newcomers ^^ don't be shy about being honest haha.

Hm, to answer your question, I might not. I have not finish Radiant Dawn because I got somewhat bored of it. It's weird, there isn't any problem with that game for me; and it's pretty fun to play too. However, when I watch videos of older Fire Emblems, I'll watch the playthroughs and the speedruns no problem. So playing older Fire Emblem games? Nah (one day maybe). Watching gameplay of it? Hit me up.

I won't overlook them though.

Edited by cashleycool

Interesting answer! ^^ certainly one I can respect, I personally find enjoyment in just about the entire franchise playing it, but I can understand losing interest/getting bored sometimes.

I guess it's because this year's my final in university, my attitude towards gaming kind of changed temporarily. I am pretty selective and picky with the games I play these days. There's Dark Souls 3, pretty alright game, but too exhausting to play so I lost interest on finishing it. Maybe the older Fire Emblems will be in my radar after I am out of university, and when I'm not all too busy.

Welcome to the community, CashleyCool.

If you start with Awakening or Fates, then it might be pretty difficult to get into the older games due to how approachable the 3DS entries are compared to older titles.

I personally dabbled into the GBA games several times before Awakening came out, but Awakening is what really pulled me in with it's seinen artstyle, decent voice acting, and time travel plot. Which I'm a huge fanboy for. You tell me something has a time travel plot and I'm doomed to enjoy its story.

Edited by Deviddo

Hey everybody! Yeah Deviddo the older Fire Emblem games, not something you should take lightly of after Awakening and Fates. And yes Ycine, my actual name, could even be a name for a Fire Emblem character! Also Zarius, never once played Monster Hunter, was going to, but ultimately chose Awakening instead.

Welcome! Aimlessly wondering (stalking) the forest before becoming a part of it is very common story. In other words, you'll be fine around here.

Not sure what you mean by 3rd cover art, but if it's the one in the game I think it is, it's a really cool art piece.

I happen to have Monster Hunter Ultimate just picking up dust together with a handful other games waiting for me to put down Fates and Awakening to play them. Will it ever happen? who knows.

Enjoy your time in the forest!