Corrind hex editing

ToxicHD

• 4 weeks later...

When the game tries to move a unit that doesn't exist for a cutscene, it will most likely crash.

On the 3ds, that just means an auto system reset.

Or they may have default models coded in even if the data isn't there.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I Found out what happens whatever hair color your Corrin has will transfer over to who ever you hex edit I had a non einherjar Corrin and it rolled over to her and I had a Camilla with red hair like my profile pic and She sounds like Camilla but has my old Female Corrins portrait and Critical Cut in

I Found out what happens whatever hair color your Corrin has will transfer over to who ever you hex edit I had a non einherjar Corrin and it rolled over to her and I had a Camilla with red hair like my profile pic and She sounds like Camilla but has my old Female Corrins portrait and Critical Cut in

Oh right, because the MU pointer is there.

It's just like how in Awakening the character pointer is to a "Dummy", while the MU pointer overrides the data.

For example:

All the Einherjar DLC like Ike, Elincia, Ephriam, Micaiah... all of them have the "Dummy" character.

Your base character model is Camilla, but all the info is there for MU.