Children's Guide Help?

runawayaqua

Can someone give me the optimal pairings for good children in FEF: Birthright + the best skills to be equipped for each character ?

( My avatar is female and I don't have Kaze)

Thankyou.

The best skills to pass onto each child I mean.

This is such an unbelievably loaded question that it's hard to give an accurate answer. I will say that Fates does not have an "Apotheosis" equivalent, so having incredibly Optimized characters (be them 1st or 2nd Gen) doesn't really matter a ton. This is especially true if your playing on a difficulty below Lunatic on Birthright.

Personally, I compose my Pairings based on Guard Stance Bonuses for the Parents, inherited class synergy for everyone and how viable a Child's Growth Rates are . However, there are certain people who only pair for the kids, as well as people who are willing to sacrifice a kids viability in order to make the Parents even better. So I think a good stance to take in getting your "Optimal Pairings" is deciding which aspect you want to focus on.

Edited by Avalanche

This is such an unbelievably loaded question that it's hard to give an accurate answer. I will say that Fates does not have an "Apotheosis" equivalent, so having incredibly Optimized characters (be them 1st or 2nd Gen) doesn't really matter a ton. This is especially true if your playing on a difficulty below Lunatic on Birthright.

Personally, I compose my Pairings based on Guard Stance Bonuses for the Parents, inherited class synergy for everyone and how viable a Child's Growth Rates are . However, there are certain people who only pair for the kids, as well as people who are willing to sacrifice a kids viability in order to make the Parents even better. So I think a good stance to take in getting your "Optimal Pairings" is deciding which aspect you want to focus on.

Besides this, inheritance generally isn't that big a deal in this game, relative to Awakening.

These are my Birthright pairs. They're not 'optimal' but they're fine for a main game play through.

F!Corrin (+Speed, -Res) x Kagero!Shiro

Kaze x Azura

Jakob x Felicia

Silas x Mozu

Ryoma x Kagero

Takumi x Setsuna

Saizo x Sakura

Kaden x Hana

Hinata x Rinkah

Azama x Oboro

Subaki x Hinoka

Hayato x Orochi

• 2 months later...

Heres mine

Ryoma/Rinkah (strong af shiro)

Takumi/Orochi (gives kiragi even BETTER crit stats)

Corrin/Rhajat (u can give her sorceror and that, in my opinion, is her best class other than witch)

Azura/Kaden (NINE TAILS SHIGURE IS A MONSTER)

Felicia/Kaze (midori makes a good maid also felicia gets lethality)

Azama/Kagero (mitama w lethality is a MONSTER)

Hayato/Sakura (rhajat aims better)

Silas/Hinoka (sophie is a really good flier)

Subaki/Hana (caeldori gets astra)

Oboro/Saizo (asugi makes a p good spear master and oboro gets lethality)

Jakob/Setsuna (dwyer aims better)

Mozu/Hinata (i mostly do this to get mozu astra lol)