Let's play FE4 together (Naga Project translation) (completed)

Since FE4 has a new translation lately and we can finally enjoy the epilogue and see the units' stats and credits, we decided to do a LP of this game.

This will be a normal playthrough.
If someone should die (which will be the case most likely for me at least since I suck in FE), we will reset because we want to have a good second generation.

The target is to have fun and to see all the characters' ending in English language.

After each seized castle we'll change.
Sophie will decide about the pairings.

Edited by Eleanor Hume

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Prolog part 1]
D4Mhfkw.png
Welcome to FE4!
With this translation patch by bookofholsety this game is even more enjoyable. Game and translation glitches should be fixed and there are also a few other improvements I'll show. I haven't played this game with this translation patch yet so I'll let me surprise too. But this one looks pretty good so far.

Actually I tried to do a LP of this game a year ago already but I cancelled it because it was too hard for me to play and LP it blind. So with gaining experience in this game it should work better.

kVpHToa.png

UZfosgc.pngRLnPFJ5.pngga39O4G.png
the good people

CpISKlu.png
the douches

BOD6pSg.png
the ...

Pn6IOh9.png
He wants to capture a lot of booty.

PElTbo6.png
But Sieggod has something against his plan.

P4Qk1U4.png
And here the war begins.

yGhLNGk.pngPsW06NI.png
bad news for them

DH3ZjiW.png

7jJFBKO.png6NIHrD1.pngO4bXVR0.png
Sigurd and his aides are introduces. They try to rescue Aideen in time somehow.

HMKgQR1.png
Oifey works as advisor.

And here the prolog and the entire game begins.

35mGxWj.png
The first task is to save Jungby somehow. Midir guards the castle which is surrounded by lots of bandits.

fYILVHD.pngAgu53eE.png
With his stats it's very doubtful that he'll survive despite his evasion boost for staying on the throne because Sigurd's group need 7-8 turns to reach Jungby.

zslkaI5.png
A side task is to save all the villages which bring you money and sometimes nice items or weapons. It's easier said than done, especially in the later chapters.

8hbvyUc.png3zRe8VN.png
The enemies are fighters who can use axes and bows.

ObkCcTm.pngbSQ3hYs.png
-10 (!!!) evasion for this boss thanks to the totally unbalanced weapon system. Axes and lances weigh much more than swords. FE4 isn't only mount emblem but also a bit sword emblem.

AhUj8X4.pngsHOGiqD.png
Sigurd is boss, nothing more to say!

XVjuTmd.pngDhBwpTz.png
Noish is more powerful and tanky but a bit slow.

SsqD3l0.pngRQ0SyGH.png
Alec has worse strength and defense than Noish but the better skills which make him a good dad. But I know that Sophie hates him, so...

2QiVAFi.png6eo0OeV.png
First pairing confirmed: Arden x Castle
In all seriousness Arden's main use is to seize the castle not because of his bad stats but because of his awful movement. He can't get the experience because the horsies will lose him fast. Well, he has another use later.

mcFgvq5.png
The new info screens look very good to me.

QXdGQay.png
My units will head towards west and not towards southwest where Midir is. Saving the villages has the major priority at first.

m96wR1P.pngtzgrJRb.pngyanmSbp.png
A critical hit surprisingly decides about Midir's and Aideen's fate.

gIxUQzm.png
second pairing confirmed

NuBu2Lk.pngKhFtxRP.png
Gandolf takes her to an other castle and let cut the bridge.

CkuQUOJ.png
Di Maggio takes Midir's place and seizes the castle. The goal is now to resize it.

fOUQOi6.png
two more new faces

PAjRdf9.pngcr91DnX.png
Azel becomes red as his hair.

lGnRar8.png2ZVEPGA.png
Lex is a real good unit despite he's an axe user. Great strength and good defense. Paragon and vantage make him a great father.

8KCn6LI.pngNnt0EAB.png
Azel is a decent magic user. However he comes with the worst tome fire which has the highest weight (12). Wind only weighs 2 or 3 and has the same attack power. How balanced.

uOKTLvI.pngoZ1lo8S.png4V31Y3X.png
First village is saved. Most of them give you a few backround information about certain people or countries but I won't show them. In this game you can even visit the village after attacking. A cool feature!

xhgAIGy.pngFBiERul.pngkmePvl8.png
Azel and Lex can save the next one. This church serves mainly for Azel who can't take two hits.

qzqKVAa.pngDXi494f.png
three more allies

XMm97JF.pnglmZK6dZ.png
Cuan is another promoted unit besides Sigurd but unlike him he can't destroy everyone since he doesn't have pursuit.

Ti1Q2am.pngCjhERG6.png
first real pairing confirmed
Ethlin is a healer but I like to use her as offensive unit as well. Killing people with her gives me a pleasant feeling.

Xr79Z7V.pngVNonVvq.png
Fin is the second lance user. He's not too great in this chapter against the bunch of axe users. But he'll become more useful later. Prayer is a really nice skill.

z4Vigtd.pngGzgn9EO.png
Some enemies came towards me but the stragglers can reach them in time.

z6t81AI.png
First Ethlin kill - not the last one!

NTmK2Hy.png
got hit with 12% :/

k4UcPhA.png
Sigurd and Alec will go for the villages while the others shall go towards Jungby's castle.

wfH2qew.png
The bandits have reached the villages and are going to rob money.

4WpRSFQ.png
New feature in this patch! All the gained stats in a level up are shown at the same time. It makes it much easier to take screenshots.
a first ok level up

S1zY5P0.png2wyFeuC.png
no speed surprisingly

oJrzWuo.png
Lex is stuck in the area because some fighters are in his and Azel's range. None of them is able to solo them. Azel will get tworounded and Lex is a bad dodger. So both need the church to restore their HP.

1s5fkmL.png
got hit with 9% - reminds me on FE5 already

ncz5rLa.png
A disappointing level up for Sigurd. He has actually decent growths for a first gen character.

jVOgvVa.png
This village is saved in the next turn.

uf2JO8T.png
The hit by 9% made things unneccesarily complicated. Alec could die but I hope he won't get hit with ridiculous low hitrates again.

y1d711V.png
But he survived he heads towards the village in the southwest.

y7aC1Wa.pngHADHUG2.png
Two stats levels are bad for Sigurd.

6p3GcQ0.png
As long it's speed I can take it. Speed could help me for a certain recruitment I'm really afraid of.

xostHa3.pnghOuiOkE.png
First part of this chapter is almost done. Only the stationary fighters in front of the castle have to be eliminated.

qrQkUav.png

uOq6y75.png
seriously?

XbXNLjb.png
Strength is nice.

MXtnzmk.png
Only boss is left.

19wBaPj.pngXKpzVgU.png
Arden does something.

PazncwU.pngylOaQh4.pngq98qnx8.png
decent level

kNphc3f.pngelWRcvT.png
First bosskill goes to Ethlyn.

Nm1aLgo.png
Sheesh!
He saved the final village.

Quan, Ethlyn, Azel and Lex can talk to Sigurd which I did. But you don't get anything for that.

Time to seize:
dxH1fdl.pngXInGn5W.pngf6yjLz2.png
Midir brings Sigurd the bad news.

h8bqF0L.png
But he tries to repair his fault to come to Sigurd's aid to rescue Aideen.

suPzDjy.png
no more capturing

Have you picked pairings yet, or are you letting the viewers decide?

I have to ask Sophie for that.
I'm awful in doing pairings and she told me indircetly that she's going to decide them for me.
But I can still try to ask her if the viewers may give suggestions.

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

Yeah, Arden's movement really hinders him. That's part of why I decided to give everyone 9 move in my play through, so I could actually use Arden without turtling. I also notice, unlike me, you aren't transcribing all the text, which I don't blame you for, as there's a lot of it. I only transcribed and screenshotted it all because showing off the new translation was the main reason I decided to lp fe4. All the hacking I did was because I didn't want to do a vanilla run and I wanted Arden to be good. I did go a bit overboard with giving people skills at first, but I vastly toned that down now, and added many class skills instead, so that me and the enemy benefit from it.

Edited by Matthewtheman

Hi.

Guess it's my turn.

[spoiler= Prologue Part 2]

p5gV8H0.png

Jules forgot to give me the save after he seized, so something might be a little different.

qaxisLQ.png

Here's Midir. He's alright.

oT0Q10L.pngFN9kDgR.pngWEiz0FY.png

Here come the boios

HLgxmKA.png

Alvis still rude as usual

as to be expected i see

fddfeQz.png

Moving everyone up to prepare for the first wave.

1gpSAc1.png

!!

Rd5M5XT.pngj1hgwfv.pngsCBiPzf.png5YRfmkN.png

We got dat silver sword and permission to keep our boy Azel, so we're all good.

Level times for the onslaught

b3iWnBo.png

Normal

jBxZ7js.png

Good!

IT9Mdgf.png

??????????????????????????????????????????????????/

9P7V0jS.png

Still normal Lexvel.

nIqBo71.png

NAISU!!

aQJKEp8.png

Holy shit she got magic

1xUoql6.png

Sigurd isn't doing well, but it's Sigurd, so I'm not concerned.

TiY22KF.pngbPwWp99.pngEmjEOry.png3RNZBK6.png

DDBbLs6.pngqtO2IQW.png

Most of Quan's talk

PcSfFTK.png

Blocking off the Bridge because Sigurd couldn't

fM5KnBp.png

Oh shit strength, that's my boy.

0NIEcrH.pngRLo62ev.png6mhhE3G.png0esjUWA.png

Lex talk.

iPusX9E.png
What is this strength

HutfH7K.png

Only the boss left!

jh0mCox.png

nuh

PJ2jo0X.png

Get sassed

I actually didn't realize he would take so much damage so I had to kill him this turn.

sfvWBeD.png

Noish finished him off though.

NCf54st.png7lBJ4PY.png6W7jodV.pngxLvA3Sr.pngoKnN5WW.pngxP2epBK.png

Ethlyn talk

gsiL0Bl.png

Done, hon!~

Lxh782I.pngFrzmIrL.png

rip

Zxel6aE.png

OH SHIT HERE COME DAT BOI

(i'm sorry)

hnmmlH2.png

Honestly I did pretty awful near the end but thx

XTqYV24.pngMasVqv4.pngxkwnAlJ.png

We will do our duty, maybe.

sESj315.png

And we're done

Please remember to seize before giving me the save next time hon ty

As for the pairings, I'll probably do them as I see fit, so.

Cool, I look forward to seeing more. I've never played FE4 and was a bit intimidated my the interface when I tried to play. All of the conveniences of FE6 onward spoiled me.

How does weapon weight work in FE4? Is there Con, does it run off of Strength, or something else entirely?

Cool, I look forward to seeing more. I've never played FE4 and was a bit intimidated my the interface when I tried to play. All of the conveniences of FE6 onward spoiled me.

How does weapon weight work in FE4? Is there Con, does it run off of Strength, or something else entirely?

Attack Speed=Speed-Weapon Weight. And you can have negative speed. And you can only double if you have the pursuit skill.

Because negative speed is a thing. As long as you have pursuit, you can double with your negative speed if the enemy's speed is lower than yours

Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

Attack Speed=Speed-Weapon Weight. And you can have negative speed. And you can only double if you have the pursuit skill.

Because negative speed is a thing. As long as you have pursuit, you can double with your negative speed if the enemy's speed is lower than yours

So there's nothing that can counter weapon weight, like Strength or Con?

So there's nothing that can counter weapon weight, like Strength or Con?

correct, nothing can counter it. I believe FE 5 is the first game the had something that would counter weapon weight. Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

[spoiler=Chapter 1 part 1]
cOLN4wI.pngZZn9uXT.png
Aideen is another castle.

VI8oHux.pngWBaDNMJ.pngXTEIfpz.png8wBZ3vZ.png
Like father like son doesn't apply here.

4RDj6bC.png

SVajZBx.png4XDAAsv.pngEgtFOqu.png
Sigurd has an important guest.

u2O5zV3.png2hFl7J5.pngquLqI6P.png
Sigurd tells me the motives behind this war.

zFdMqfS.png
good old drinking companions

o09FTB6.png
unfortunately

JUg79Hr.png
He rides back to Norton to watch over the happenings.

mA8Kmp4.png

b74sr6P.pngXytzSzP.png
Ayra is exorted.

O3Xnl3e.pngS569rUG.pngt6gXvEJ.png
Ayra threatens back.

enT5i6B.pnggcS6vxT.png
Ayra must fulfill her duty.
tcFx3sP.pngWgZKBpi.png
again fighter douches

In the first part of chapter 1 you fight some axe and bow fighters again.

lOTsbIO.png
The leader has a silver axe which really hurts you.

686ggDg.pngrBCvYkk.png
Ayra will also attack you but you don't want to kill her at any price. She has three awesome skills.

Rq1UMyx.png
Genoa's castle is guarded by a generic.

UVzaMX8.png
Here's like

I noticed that people watch the LP who haven't played the game yet so, I explain a few things some things short.

Each seized castle has barracks.

Arena
Like the name says: You can train your units. However it's different to the arenas in the other parts.

• You can't die. If you lose, you'll have 1 HP left.
  • You can choose your weapon after you see the class and weapon of the opponent. It's a huge advantage since you can make use of the weapon advantage, if the unit can use multiple weapon types. However the uses of the weapons also count in the arena.
  • This arena has a maximum of seven rounds. If you win a round, your HP will be restored full.

Blacksmith
You can restore your weapons and staves at any time for money. How awesome is that?

Pawnbroker
This is basically the form of trading in this game. The trade command doesn't exist in this game. You can sell unneeded items in the pawn show, so other units who can use them can buy it there. Just to notice: Everyone has its own money. You can gain money in the arenas, by visiting the villages, by the lover or a thief.

Supply

An unit can send unneeded items or weapons to the supply. But only the unit who sent it there and take it back. If an other unit shall get the weapon or item, you have to do it via the pawn shop.

Augury
Tells about possible or already existing love-relationships.

Also healing items don't exist. You can only get healed by staves, churches (heal 100% HP) and guarding (heal 20% HP each turn).

Arena level ups
gOPbZVP.pngno single at least average level up so far
LqXpiKh.pngdagFEqr.png That's the Sigurd we love!
DrRWpFy.png typical
WmypJDz.png what the?!?
hfBIjnE.png47Mk06l.png decent
BosSgle.png bleh
Etv8lNI.png decent
GdtKtEO.png 100% strength growth so far

After doing the arena you may still act like going out on the battlefield.

After the first turn this happens:
VrE1hMN.png

s2A4TCe.pngd3bbWTi.png
Jamka takes out Aideen and someone else out of the castle.

78YXWMn.pngcaplmBh.pngO9gm75y.png
But Jamka doesn't join... yet.

c3qr9rM.pngw3fuNrF.png
Gandolf can't accept this betrayal and sends his dogs towards Aideen and the thief.

FsECde7.png
Genoa's army is moving towards Evans but Ayra doesn't... yet.

hKwQ9Wn.pngEpN7QOZ.png
Aideen is a healer without any skills.

GGQ1GZb.pngrXDno5b.png
Dew is one of the worst offensive units in FE but he's a good daddy at least because he passes three good skills to his children: sol, a skill which allows to steal money from the opponent, and a skill which allows to buy items for a 50% discount.

0wjWPI4.png
The confrontation with Genoa begins.

MfphMqO.png
You could let stand him here, because the enemies would have no hitchance against him but I want to bring him to Sigurd's party.

3eaLde0.png
3 damage :/

MSzAyVU.png
Sigurd shall take out some of these fighters.

vwwszXv.png
The number of enemies decreased.

ShFj41X.png
Same strategy as in the previous turn. Sigurd in the forest shall attract all the enemies.

qeIcM97.png
Boss comes and attacks from close range surprisingly.

ysJTRbl.png
I could get a Game Over, if he hit Sigurd with his 17%.

Aa7IwEV.png7pEPbi6.png1Cj8vmW.png
RIP

yvKOlXZ.png
Will be sent to the pawn shop and Lex will buy it there.

hR5LhQv.png
delicious!

Z154FyT.png
more money

Now Sigurd's group is waiting for Dew and Aideen. Only when I have beaten Marpha's fighters, I can focus on Ayra.

It takes a few turns.

When this happens a few talks:
jM5bvXZ.pngVOsxOos.png3KpRhE7.pngxLY0Yd0.pngLZEiHP4.pngCbos9Q6.png
She has a very nice present for her sister.

YUqXS6a.pnglKVttuc.pngbD00Lc0.png
Ethlyn gets the return stave, a stave which sends someone directly back to the home castle (the castle you started the chapter). Very nice if it's unguarded and enemies are on their way towards it.

D5oQCMN.pnglKGjuyF.png
happy reunion

Some levels by taking out Marpha's fighters:
CE6CWwa.pngGAJpIxZ.png more a trist Sigurd again
0FMdW7v.png He just can't stop with sucking.
MqBPnxT.png strength-roll continues
Old10nE.png Your last level up is forgiven.
fy8qR6x.png no surprise

Now it's time for Ayra's recruitment.
Honestly it's one of the hardest recruitments for me in FE. In my first and blind LP I killed her and didn't reset for her. But since she's an awful mother for having three great skills I replayed this chapter. Nevertheless it was very hard for me to recruit her.
The recruitment condition is that you have to seize the castle with Sigurd and after that he has to talk to her.
That means a decoy bird is needed who deals with her for a few turns. Since Ayra has Astra she can kill everyone who doesn't have Nihil. Since Alec has Nihil he's the best contender for being the decoy bird. I bought a slim sword in the shop which helped me a lot. Ayra with the iron blade and Alec with the slim sword have the exact same attack speed which means that he can't get doubled by her. He'll survive at least two attacks.

gLS1LJD.png
Alec plays the decoy bird.

zl0EClW.png
She misses while Alec hits. Ayra can take only one more hit by the slim sword. Slim swords are lighter than iron swords and more powerful strangely. Yeah, I guess no one will understand this weapon balance in this game.

Same game in the next turn.
Alec holds his place while some others try to take out the generic on Genua's castle.

E23WJBM.pngHEXaeRX.png1GZJy87.png
first level up with >=5 stats

I could kill him but I couldn't seize yet.

We0ua8g.png
Again Alec dodges and hits Ayra. She can't take one more hit by him.

Sigurd seizes.

0iQD11r.png
Sigurd introduces himself and tells the boy about Ayra.

431RvZN.pngScGpJLO.png
It's Ayra's nephew Shanan and the Prince of Isaach.

R9URHjx.png
Now Sigurd can convince Ayra to join his party since her nephew is safe.

Alec moves towards Genoa's castle so that Sigurd can talk to her in the next turn. He uses the iron sword now. With the iron sword euqipped he'll get doubled but he'll let her alive with 1 HP. Since he has full health he can take two hits.

rSqeGus.png
Barely did it! :)

fEGoWqB.png6rkxXqh.pngqJeejT6.png
Got you!

UGLBZcQ.png
Oh crap! Horsies... and Evans is unguarded. It's Sophie's job to solve this issue.

Quan can't double because he doesn't have pursuit.

Oh thanks!
Corrected it.
I mixed the adept icon with the pursuit icon accidently.

Hey it's FE4 and now we can see pairings.
Sophie, you better pick good ones! And Julian, good luck on FE4 again!

Alec getting Strength is a funny thing.

Thank you!
This time I'll have the motivation to finish this.

Oh, I see that people watch this who haven't played this game yet.

I'll explain a few mechanics of this game but I don't know everything about it either since I played it only once yet.

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

Quan technically can double if he procs Adept. But I find once I get him the Silver Lance, he hardly needs to double because he can one shot most of the enemies with it anyway. But lack of Pursuit is the only thing keeping Quan from being as broken as Sigurd during the time you have him.

If someone should die (which will be the case most likely for me at least since I suck in FE), we will reset because we want to have a good second generation.

You can just use the Valkyrie staff. If you pair Claude with Fury or Sylvia you can use and abuse the thing all the game.

You can just use the Valkyrie staff. If you pair Claude with Fury or Sylvia you can use and abuse the thing all the game.

The second gen isn't exactly hard, even on sub runs, especially once you get Shanan, who can AT BASE one round all but a few final chapter enemies with Balmung, and is about as likely to get hit as a Forseti user.

Trading items and such in this game feels very convoluted. I thought it was just me being unfamiliar with the interface when I tied playing it, but it seems it's even more complicated than I thought.

I'm... not... really feeling the best recently...

it might take me a while to update...

sorry...

No worries, take your time.

This is really making me want to try and give FE4 another shot. I tried to play it before Fates came out, but the interface and huge first map overwhelmed me.

Feeling a little better, so.

[spoiler=Chapter 1 part 2]

mjTt9Av.pngOFRpJAi.pngjGUgF2Q.png

Took Ayra through the arena.

THjHwyn.png3RjlxlA.png

Time to roll out.

2FehwWP.pngvmvp9c0.png6wIQtzH.png

Some of this conversation.

nbVMgsF.png

And Elliot's men start getting destroyed.

Rip.

ulisKCc.pngwIQx7Gh.pngvJ6Mzfm.png

Oh Dew. I like you.

MlbFv5Q.png

Elliot gets rek'd

rhThbNt.png

Moving in.

qYKzqnk.pngaF0BogU.png

Finn and Quan.

5YiJ9te.png9bolkwe.png1BjVQUg.png
Finn gets a few stats from Quan.

ZQw95KK.png

Seeya buddy.

fUIdQLy.pnga5VUUPe.pngSG1Dl5u.pngA5TVmYd.pngPxZKgPM.png5kgsu1O.pngCPtdVxr.png

Levels!

HtbNz1Z.pngiIrUg6i.png

You'll be fine I'm sure. (Probably not)

ZSkPLTt.png

Midir and Gandolf pre battle

5VZvfGz.png

Ethlyn level.

It's okay.

Maybe.

h7Qt0Tl.pngwgfZ2rL.png

Annnnd, we're done here.

nTfwT9x.pnghVz4l4u.png

STRANGER DANGER

AuCRfPu.pngS2kCsGa.png

The day is saved thanks to Zigludo sama senpai.

x6s9vJ4.pngWdCzDGp.png

Well. Seeya gurl.

6GoJIoO.pngK23A1tP.png8yCKCsp.pngQkQdFHP.png

RIP world
Sigurd wants the booty over the fate of the earth

zbqj1MD.png

All done here, you're up, hon.

Edited by Sophie

[spoiler=Chapter 1 part 3]
FE4000_zpsrwgjsbwv.png
The last castle to conquer in this chapter.

FE4003_zpsxucq254g.pngFE4004_zps0cwn6zh5.pngFE4005_zpsffgdaqkr.png
Jamka, the only survivor of the three brothers doesn't want to share the same fate of his brothers and die.

FE4006_zpssvcozsa7.pngFE4007_zpsgh6xmge9.png
Batur was forced by Sandima to invade Granvalle.

FE4009_zpsx1w53wzs.pngFE4014_zpsvnmwihyu.png
Sandima noitces the backtalking and exortes Jamka what he indirectly did to his brothers: To fight Sigurd. Otherwise Sandima would get rid of his father.

FE4019_zpsh2hqn7uk.png
He uses the golden opportunity of being alone to kill Batur.

FE4021_zpsoiv4ait5.png
more douchiness

FE4022_zpsmdvw5uug.pngFE4023_zpsunvy9cn0.pngFE4024_zpsxjryglwu.pngFE4025_zps8mhwevvi.pngFE4026_zpszgx2tfgv.pngFE4027_zpshyfagoit.pngFE4028_zpszexqt2ss.pngFE4029_zpsmh6ysvfi.pngFE4030_zpsewvwzhqg.pngFE4031_zps0nbfrigu.pngFE4032_zpsnn89exmx.pngFE4033_zps4faxyoyl.pngFE4034_zpsi0illlds.pngFE4035_zpspknory4p.png

FE4036_zpsiaqx9bwp.png
Another group of enemies appears.

FE4037_zps62ymzpfk.pngFE4038_zpsmu0lnl5t.png
Besides FE10 Shinon my favorite archer / sniper in FE. He comes with good bases, three great skills and a killer bow which grants him the critical skill. He has also good growths for a first gen unit. Aideen can recruit him.

FE4039_zps9el18iu7.pngFE4040_zpsgfriruof.png
Long range magic is really nasty.

arena time
FE4041_zpsbvojlfls.pngYes!
FE4042_zpstotcfgmy.pngthe two most important stats
FE4043_zpswwovv83h.pngHe becomes worse and worse.

Ayra can talk to Cuan:
FE4047_zps3wuh3iax.pngFE4049_zpsthkdlatm.pngFE4052_zpsclbx4szk.pngFE4057_zpsdswzatcc.pngFE4058_zps4pakzi8e.pngFE4059_zpsunwdd6xf.png

FE4066_zpsesprtois.png
Her level ups are disappointing so far.

FE4068_zpseegxvrg7.png
It takes some turns till the fighters and Jamka come through this thick forest.

FE4069_zpskxbvst44.png
Sigurd can wipe out a few of them to make Jamka's recrutiment easier.

FE4070_zpsmigil57r.pngFE4077_zps8niz9s9j.png
Jamka can attack my units this turn. Since he has adept and a crit skill, I use Alec (nihil) as decoy bird again. Aideen can reach Jamka in the next turn.

FE4078_zps7oek5l1f.pngFE4079_zpsuyvxt80e.png
Jamka misses once. Otherwise Alec would survive with exact 1 HP.

FE4071_zpsjftka7la.png
Stop this at once!

FE4080_zpsi1hmy2ly.pngFE4081_zpsserrrax0.pngFE4082_zps9gc1xzeg.pngFE4083_zps2xuxus5a.pngFE4084_zpsalp7jw1q.pngFE4085_zpsi2mt0p9i.png
Jamka has a new "family" now.

FE4086_zps9ncniphe.png
The archer on the front!

FE4088_zpsaiaztf4y.png very nice
FE4091_zpszrs81qel.png Stop this!

FE4090_zpsc8lsgo7b.png
Jamka is sent back to the castle to use the arena. He'll show his awesomeness.

FE4092_zpsv3efkkh5.pngFE4093_zpsivqvocac.pngFE4094_zps6glkzyv1.png
Beaten all seven enemies in the arena (besides Ayra) and got great levels.

FE4095_zpsrlk2ltwv.png magic?
FE4096_zpsovwjwkyq.png sigh...

FE4098_zpshyp0hz37.png
Suddenly a woman appears.

FE4099_zps1tgu1vps.pngFE4100_zpsreypl1y7.pngFE4101_zpslaztqjxp.pngFE4102_zpsv3ludb1k.png
ticket to the boss

FE4105_zpsosblpdzn.png
second pairing confirmed

FE4106_zpszgqfxof8.pngFE4107_zpsw0muryqr.pngFE4108_zps6cezwvau.pngFE4109_zpswsoyuacf.png
An ok magic user but you shouldn't use her too much for story reason. Since she has one more magic than the boss she can silence him. Cheapest way to beat the boss. Unfortunately only she can use the circlet. Aura is ridiculous heavy (as much as fenrir).

FE4111_zps1miv3byx.png
Time to pull out the last group of enemies. Only beware not to be in the attack range of the boss because he hurts you seriously.

FE4113_zpsinpx2psu.png
I let come the enemies closer to my units so I can make the great advance in the next turn.

FE4119_zpsvnvqaeao.png
FE4120_zpsa9z77ub8.png
meh and meh

FE4121_zpscnj0uqlg.png
I couldn't clean up everything. Three enemies are left. Azel could die if all three hit him. But he's in the forest and should be safe.

FE4122_zpsmretg3jc.pngFE4123_zps4zrisnwm.png
Shoot!
How stupid I was.
Thankfully the bow fighters attacked first other units. Otherwise I might have my first loss already.

FE4125_zpsecvufc3n.png
Only the boss is left...

FE4126_zpsjl9wizw4.png
... who's fucked now.

FE4127_zpsi7jlkvwj.png
Holy... She has awful growths actually.

FE4129_zpszmxk4hsm.pngFE4130_zps8pydtpyk.pngFE4131_zpsvzr1h8tn.pngFE4132_zpsrwbgedcg.png
That's it.

However before I seize, Lex has to find something.

FE4128_zpsdpxhrvf3.pngFE4136_zps7fpnb6ta.pngFE4137_zpswtjysbjg.png
A young lady gives him a brave axe. It's one of few weird secrets in this game.
(I'd not get this brave axe, if Sophie didn't tell me about it.)

The brave axe is great because she's much lighter than the other axes.

Time to seize.
FE4139_zps9tpoavtf.pngFE4140_zps8izlamdz.png
He tells Sigurd the same what he did to Jamka.

FE4146_zpsvrygtij8.pngFE4147_zps8mgjru7n.png
RIP

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

Is Dew a guy? For some reason I though he was a girl from the sprite portrait.

Does Magic do anything for physical units in FE4, and does Strength do anything for magic units?