So is it worth it to do a 2nd playthrough for the sweet secret stuff?

I finished this game a few months back and am somewhat thinking on doing a 2nd playthrough for Lehran stuff. Though I still haven't played PoR and as I recall, this game's chapters are freakishly long, especially those survive chapters takes the cake for it which makes it somewhat discouraging to replay.

So should I do a 2nd run or should I do PoR first?

Play PoR first and use transfer data before a second play through of RD. Of course just remember if you are lucky enough to be playing the actual disc and not a rom that easy mode save files from PoR corrupt RD and make RD unplayable, so make sure to play normal or hard mode.

Play PoR first and use transfer data before a second play through of RD. Of course just remember if you are lucky enough to be playing the actual disc and not a rom that easy mode save files from PoR corrupt RD and make RD unplayable, so make sure to play normal or hard mode.

Only some NTSC discs do that. WHen they heard about the glitch, Nintendo recalled all the discs they could get thier hands on and replaced them with a fixed version for free. (AFIK, the only difference is that that glitch is fixed and easy mode saves can be loaded.) THe PAL version had the fix applied at launch, and the JPN version of POR had no easy mode, so the glitch can't be triggered. I heard that the serial number ends with zero in a glitched game and one in a fixed game. I'm also not sure if it corrupts fe10 save files, so much as it just freezes the game (which will be fine if you delete the easy saves in fe9). If you already have FE9 easy saves, deleting them will fix the issue. FE9 is honestly pretty easy in normal mode, but more characters can get transfers in easy.