I'm unable to visit castles after waiting a day.

Captain Karnage

so I'm unsure of what the heck is happening but even after waiting a day I'm unable to visit castles that I've already visited

and as a bound unit guy I really need to know what I can do to fix this

the only thing that has lead up to this was my 3DS overheated and crashed while Fates was on

Are you sure it's been a day? If so, maybe wait longer, and if its not fixed by then, you definitely have an issue.

Also, your 3DS overheated? Geez, you need to turn if off every once in a while man.

Edited by TrueEm

Are you sure it's been a day? If so, maybe wait longer, if its not fixed by then, you definitely have an issue.

It's been about 3 days

Also, your 3DS overheated? Geez, you need to turn if off every once in a while man.

some liquid got undernieth the shell and jolted the battery

It's been about 3 days

some liquid got undernieth the shell and jolted the battery

Ah, okay. That's definitely an issue. Is your 3DS's internal clock correct? I'm not sure how Fates get it's time, but that could be it. Games typically punish you for messing with the 3DS or DS's internal clock. Whether you meant to or not, it could've gotten messed up.

Also, that water incident kinda sucks, and definitely could be part of the problem.

Just have to say, you guys have great avatars!

On a serious note, I've found that sometimes I get locked out of visiting other castles until I let the game update my own. Try updating your own castle, and do a quick battle/skirmish (or reload the game), and see if it fixes things.

Ah, okay. That's definitely an issue. Is your 3DS's internal clock correct? I'm not sure how Fates get it's time, but that could be it. Games typically punish you for messing with the 3DS or DS's internal clock. Whether you meant to or not, it could've gotten messed up.

Also, that water incident kinda sucks, and definitely could be part of the problem.

actually it was Mike's Hard Lemonade

Just have to say, you guys have great avatars!

On a serious note, I've found that sometimes I get locked out of visiting other castles until I let the game update my own. Try updating your own castle, and do a quick battle/skirmish (or reload the game), and see if it fixes things.

thanks, we've got a Cain and Able thing going on.

I'm going to let my system stay in sleep mode for 24hrs to see if that fixes the problem

actually it was Mike's Hard Lemonade

thanks, we've got a Cain and Able thing going on.

I'm going to let my system stay in sleep mode for 24hrs to see if that fixes the problem

Ha!

I hope it works. I've been getting some Bond Units myself (I'm at ~16 now) and I'd be sad if I couldn't do it anymore.

As a side note, I feel like we'd be like the Cain and Abel from that one FE1 parody comic. If anyone has a link to it, it'd be very much appreciated.

SzLjObW.jpg

I love these portraits.