Let's Play: Conquest!Hard PMU

Emerson

Rules

Rules for the Run itself:

• Up to Chapter 10, all units will be used, as it's tough to do them with a low unit count.
  • The Yato, Siegfried and Brynhildr will NOT be convoyed, but cannot be used in combat. No exceptions.
  • Class Changes will happen as soon as possible, with exceptions. I am allowed to use My Castle Battles for grinding supports, but any DVPs obtained with it will be kept track of and not used.
  • The DLC Ghostly Gold will be used, but only to buy more Seals. Any extra gold acquired will be discarded (Buying things then discarding them until at same gold as pre-DLC).
  • Boo Camp and Museum Melee are not usable DLCs for Support Grinding.
  • Gunter can be used in Chapter 15, although I still probably won't.
  • Oh, almost forgot: No usage of Skill Books (Paragon, Aether, Point Blank, etc.).

Unit picking rules:

• Any mixture of 1st and 2nd gen. No need for parents.
  • MU is decided my multiple people, one thing per person. (One person selects Boon, another selects Class, etc.)
  • Up to 2 units per post, and one thing about the MU.
  • Any DLC class is fine, and the number is unlimited aside from Lodestar and Great Lord. Yes, that means I may have to do Royal Royalle multiple times and with someone other than Elise.
  • No picked units who's attacking growths aren't aligned with their class. It having a magic weapon doesn't matter. However, Maids, Priestesses and Great Masters can have higher magic. To an extent, I will allow Falcon Knights with higher Mag.
  • PLEASE double check that the unit you select can be the class you choose. We don't want more Oni Savage Sakura.
  • Not a rule, but please be smart and read people's posts before you make yours to make sure you're not doubling up.
  • No Gunter, Einherjar units, or Amiibo units. They make PMUs unfun.

Here is the unit list, in order of obtain-ability.

1. Spear Master!Emi (S-Laslow)
  2. Strategist Elise
  3. Dark Flier!Arthur
  4. Robin!Odin
  5. Lucina!Azura
  6. Kinshi Knight!Selena
  7. Hero!Beruka
  8. Wyvern Lord!Camilla!Sophie
  9. Berserker!Peri (S-Keaton)
  10. Wolfssegner!Peri!Velouria
  11. Maid!MU!Soleil
  12. Dread Fighter Benny
  13. General!Beruka!Ignatius
  14. Adventurer!Charlotte!Nina
  15. Balistician!Shura
  16. Dark Knight!Flora

MU:

0Qlnc8Z.png

Name: Emi (Works with my name and means Smile in Japanese, fitting with Laslow and Soleil)

Boon/Bane: HP/Lck

Edited by TrueEm

Alright~!

MU Talent: Lancer (whatever gives Spear Fighter, basically)

Character 1: Dread Fighter!Benny

Character 2: Kinshi Knight!Selena

Have fun~!

MU boon is High HP

Not again!

In all seriousness, thank you.

Alright~!

MU Talent: Lancer (whatever gives Spear Fighter, basically)

Character 1: Dread Fighter!Benny

Character 2: Kinshi Knight!Selena

Have fun~!

Thank you!

I'll be on the lookout when you put my characters in your OP. :P:

Mostly so that it'll be a wee bit less confusing for those who come after me.

I'll be on the lookout when you put my characters in your OP. :P:

Mostly so that it'll be a wee bit less confusing for those who come after me.

Shoot. Thanks for the reminder.

Selena should be able to go Kinshi Knight on her own, since her secondary class is Sky Knight.

God damn it, my mind was thinking it was Laslow.

DarkFlier!Arthur

...I know I'm a dick sorry

That's not awful. 50 HP, 55 Str, 60 Skl 50 Spd, 45 Def (Arthur's base) and 40 Res. That's in a bit of a 50/50 range of him being good, but hopefully I'm lucky.

His Magic and Luck suck, but that's to be expected from him.

Great Lord Nyx. :P

I specified no units with a main attacking stat that doesn't align with their class' weapons, unless it's Maid, Priestess or Great Master, in which case it's fine.

Whether it has a magical weapon or not doesn't matter.

MU!Soleil as a Spear Master. I'd also like to suggest -Luck as MU's bane, but since I'm technically picking her gender and spouse, you can choose not to take the bane I suppose. Also give both mother and daughter some nice red hair =P

Dark knight Flora. Maid Peri (S Jakob)

Thank you!

MU!Soleil as a Spear Master. I'd also like to suggest -Luck as MU's bane, but since I'm technically picking her gender and spouse, you can choose not to take the bane I suppose. Also give both mother and daughter some nice red hair =P

That's fine. This can get sped up, and people haven't been suggesting things for the MU.

Also, I can't 100% recall, but you might not be able to access MU's secondary class on Soleil now that I think back on it. If you in fact can't, then make Soleil into a Maid via S Dwyer(you don't need to class change her until she promotes in this case)

You can also have Charlotte!Nina as an Adventurer

My second shall be Wolfssegner Velouria

Thank you.

Also, I can't 100% recall, but you might not be able to access MU's secondary class on Soleil now that I think back on it. If you in fact can't, then make Soleil into a Maid via S Dwyer(you don't need to class change her until she promotes in this case)

You can also have Charlotte!Nina as an Adventurer

No, I'm pretty sure she can.

Also thank you.

Grandmaster Odin!

Robin!Owain

Thank you!

Edited by TrueEm

Obviously if you can, then go for it, no problem, Just giving an alternative just in case because I know class inheritance can be finicky.

Alright.

Yeah well, speaking of that... who's supposed to be Dwyer's mother? Because there's a case of doubling up with Peri (she was already picked to marry Keaton, which someone else apparently failed to notice, because he assigned Maid Peri through an S rank with Jakob).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia