Conquest PMU: Take 2

Quamosthy

My previous attempt at this crashed and burned in spectacular fashion, mostly due to trying to do two at once and one of them filled with awful units. As such, I'm going to give this another shot, with a clean slate and a new set of units!

Rules:

-As a fun little spin on things, when submitting a unit give me a reason for the character to be in that class. Not 'they're strong and it's awesome' but an actual in-character reason.

-Child units can be used, but both parents MUST be drafted as well

-No awful units. That's was made my last run die (Troubadour Effie and Azura early game with minimal damage output? Conquest eats that for breakfast). Creative is fine, and encouraged, but bad units will not be accepted.

-I kinda already have MU already made and a file started, so keep that in mind when marrying him off.

-EDIT: I also now have DLC, so the DLC classes are fair game.

The Team has been decided, thank-you all!

The Team:

For the curious, this is what Chanar looks like:

MIR7taz.png

1 - Butler Chanar (Male MU, +Mag/-HP Troubadour talent) (S Peri)

2 - Wyvern Lord Benny (S Camilla)

3 - Swordmaster Charlotte!Ophelia

4 - Hero Charlotte (S Odin)

5 - Dark Knight Odin (S Charlotte)

6 - Berserker Selena (S Arthur)

7 - Master Ninja Xander (A+ Kaze)

8 - Master Ninja Beruka (S Kaze)

9 - Berserker Peri (A+ Charlotte, S Charan)

10 - Paladin Arthur

11 - Vanguard Kaze (S Beruka)

12 - Onmyoji Izana

13 - Ballistician Silas

Edited by Quamosthy

Charlotte!Ophelia as a Swordmaster.

I feel she'd want to be like her dad used to be and be a Myrmidon.

Her Strength growth is a bit touchy, but it's not awful and she IS a crit machine.

Just RIP inventory space.

55 HP, 45 Str, ~27 Mag, and everything else is about what you'd expect.

Based on their support, I'd LOVE to see Witch!Charlotte, but she sucks as one.

I guess maybe Hero Charlotte?

It's not used very often, and it's not bad by any means. It balances her stats out a bit more, meaning she can take more than one hit.

Edited by TrueEm

Wyvern Lord!Benny (S Rank Camilla)

Benny wanting to take care of his allies better decides to become a Wyvern Lord after seeing how well his wife can contribute to the battlefield from the skies.

The funny thing about this is that I used Wyvern Lord Benny (also married to Camilla) in my all flier run of Revelation. A flying tank is always nice.

May we see what your MU looks like? I'm just curious.

Yep, sure thing. I edited the first post so you can now see what he looks like. Also, here's hoping someone drafts Odin because otherwise no Ophelia.

Yep, sure thing. I edited the first post so you can now see what he looks like. Also, here's hoping someone drafts Odin because otherwise no Ophelia.

Oh, I didn't notice you said both parents.

Well.

Sigh, people aren't going to draft Odin now, are they?

to get the ophelia in Dark knight Odin so his darkness is darker than yours

also i woukd love to see the avatar marry peri since he is a butler.

Edited by Heart of Ice

Berserker!Selena(S Arthur) You know, sometimes you've gotta be the best, and to be the best, sometimes you've gotta recognize your own weaknesses and correct them. And if you need to feel more physically powerful and intimidating, what better way than that of the berserker? Besides, mellowed out some in this universe you might be, but some of that anger has gotta be in there somewhere. Let it out, embrace it, FEEL THE RAGE.

I can take pity on Owain...! Haha :D Well, since he will be married to Charlotte, why not make him a Berserker? He'll probably crit everything to death just like he does as a Swordmaster, and hopefully being fairly bulky thanks to his personal Def and HP growths. I'd love to see how that plays out! I mean, he'd probably work out fine as a Hero as well, and it'd be perfect with his personality, but since you already have Charlotte drafted as a Hero, perhaps it will be more fun to have a dedicated axe user... but, if you go with Berserker!Selena (as the member above me just suggested), you might as well make him into a Hero. Hero couple. Ah, cute. <3 BOTH ARE FINE, REALLY. You choose! (Maybe a bit contradictory since this is a PMU lol but yeah I still want you to be able to finish your run).

Edit: goddammit, haha, I totally missed that someone already suggested Dark Knight!Odin. Oh well. You can ignore this post, then!

Edited by lollipopocoaster

In an effort to learn more about Hoshidan battle tactics, Xander has decided to take up a ninja fighting style. Master Ninja Xander via A+ with Kaze.

Edited by arkel

Beruka as a Master Ninja (S- Kaze)

Reason: She is an assassin and the Master Ninja is Fates' version of the Awakening Assassin. And now she can go super stealth.

I was actually kinda hoping someone would give me this. Master Ninja Beruka is my favourite class for her, mostly because of the reason you gave and her good Strength and Skill makes her pretty good in that class.

Peri Bezerker (S Keaton or Arthur) A+ Charlotte

Well i'm pretty sure you know why on your own, but she loves killing, won't she love killing while berzerking? Oh yeah, and she's a real good cook and Axes are the closets thing to a Cleaver.

Edited by ilikecamperz

Oh yeah, and she's a real good cook and Axes are the closets thing to a Cleaver.

This is relevant.

tumblr_nuwf9bgRFr1uroyhno1_1280.jpg

It's from Yusuke Kozaki's Twitter if you're curious.

EDIT: Can I mention how cute Pieri/Peri is?

Edited by TrueEm

Vanguard Kaze in order to reap in that Aether goodness.

Plus Kaze fights for his lord which would be his friend in this context right?

Edited by Raguna