Flora/Kana's hair the wrong color?

RetroPetro

So I ended up marrying Flora in Conquest. After recruiting Kana, I noticed that her hair doesn't quite match her mother. This only applies to her 3d model. Her sprites have her with Flora's hair color. Is this just how it is with Flora/Kana, or am I experiencing some kind of glitch?

post-25941-0-91332100-1470093202_thumb.jpg

And here is a picture of Flora to compare.

post-25941-0-54357800-1470094145_thumb.jpg

It might be your MU's hair color overriding it or something? Or maybe that's the default hair color when it glitches up?

I really have no idea.

EDIT: Of course, a Master Ninja got to this thread before I did...

Edited by Generic Cavalier

Unless I'm mistaken, the hair color of the other parents is overlayed onto a default grey hair color palette, which will distort the color somewhat, particularly for hair colors like Flora's that are already faint.

Unless I'm mistaken, the hair color of the other parents is overlayed onto a default grey hair color palette, which will distort the color somewhat, particularly for hair colors like Flora's that are already faint.

After experimenting around in my extra Birthright file, I think you're right. Tried marrying felicia, and kana's hair was exactly what you described. Thank you all for answering my question. :^_^:

The default grey has a slight warm tint (tends towards yellow, i don't remember the exact hex) instead of #888888 (which would give the exact color), so yeah, it'll distort the parent's color regardless. Light blue seem to be the most visibly affected, though.

Edited by Thor Odinson