Fire Emblem 7 Hector Normal Mode Randomized

Radrex92

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Units should I use for my Fire Emblem 7 Hector Normal Mode Randomized Run

I am going to be starting a Fire Emblem 7 Randomized Run on Hector Normal Mode with 15% increased growth rates. I wanted you guys and anyone who comes across this trend and poll to vote for my randomized characters. This will make my run more harder and more fun for me. I will be checking the poll and trend after a certain amount of time. I will be keeping you all updated on how the run goes, what level the top characters are, and if/who died on what chapter. I thank you all for voting on this poll and I very excited to start this next run!

What's a randomized run and LP?

It's when you randomize all the class of a gba fire emblem game so you could have Hector be a mercenary or Eliwood be a bard or something like that. It makes the older Fire Emblem games be fresh,fun, and new again.

Why are you increasing growth rates? If anything you should decrease them

I know it might be a bit of a challenge increasing the growths but that's what I want. I want a challenge going into this. And I'm playing on Hector Normal Mode to be a bit on the safe side. I don't want to get wrecked the first chapter

• 3 weeks later...

Ohhhh I thought that meant you were increasing growths for PLAYABLE units. I support increasing growths for enemies, the game is too easy otherwise.

I know. If I increase the growth rates for playable units, I might as well just make a new difficulty setting for the game