DarkDestr0yer's Shadow Dragon PMU Screenshot Hard 1 Playthrough

I have been in the mood to play Shadow Dragon, but I want to do a PMU. I am not sure if I will make this a Screenshot LP... but I might, I will let a mod (probably Eclipse) know if I do and have them move it to the appropriate location.

Time to lay down a few rules

1. This will be a Hard 1 playthrough because I haven't played Shadow Dragon in a long time, so no Norne or Frey.

2. I am allowed to use Julian and/or Rickard to loot chest till I get the Fire Emblem. Also, I am allowed to bring characters required to recruit someone else on the list.

3. If both Tiki and Nagi are picked, then I am allowed to use Elice to use Aum and revive Tiki.

4. Characters who can class change MUST be class changed. Example, if someone picks Abel, then Abel is never allowed to be a Cavalier or a Paladin.

5. 1 unit pick per person, I might change this if not many people are picking units. 14 units + Marth will be used.

6. Be mean. Pick bad combinations. Pick bad characters. Pick characters that will make me kill half my army..... Or be nice. Your call.

[spoiler=Male Set A]Non-promoted: Cavalier N/A Archer Myrmidon Mage Curate
Promoted: Paladin Dracoknight Sniper Swordmaster Sage Bishop

[spoiler=Male Set B]Non-promoted: Knight Mercenary Fighter Hunter Pirate Dark Mage
Promoted: General Hero Warrior Horseman Berserker Sorcerer

[spoiler=Female Set]Non-promoted: N/A Pegasus Knight Archer Myrmidon Mage Cleric
Promoted: Paladin Dracoknight* Sniper Swordmaster Sage Bishop

1. Myrmidon->Swordmaster!Abel
2. Dark Mage->Sorcerer!Draug
3. Cavalier->Dracoknight!Navarre
4. Dracoknight!Jeorge
5. Paladin!Minerva
6. Archer->Sniper!Maria
7. Cleric->Dracoknight!Vyland
8. Myrmidon->Dracoknight!Hardin
9. Cavalier->Paladin!Merric
10. Myrmidon->Swordmaster!Lena
11. Pegasus Knight->Paladin!Elice?
12. Mage->Bishop!Caeda
13. Pirate->Warrior!Ogma
14. Berserker!->Astram

Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

If tiki and nagi aren't picked, I'm going to screw you over for no reason and pick Peg. Knight -> Paladin!Elice ??.

If they're are picked and you need the aum staff for tiki, I suggest a nicer pick being Cleric -> Bishop!Linde

Edited by Mrguy_123

If tiki and nagi is not picked, I'm going to screw you over for no reason and pick Cavalier -> Paladin!Elice .

If they're not picked and you don't need the aum staff for tiki, I suggest a nicer pick being Cleric -> Bishop!Linde

I'm slightly confused

I'm slightly confused

Sorry about that, I meant the other way around. In other words, if tiki and nagi aren't picked and the aum staff isn't needed, I chose peg. Knight-> paladin!Elice.

If they are picked and elice needs to stay a cleric, I chose cleric -> bishop!Linde. Hopefully that answers your question

EDIT: Only realized women can't be cavs but can be paladins

Edited by Mrguy_123

Dracoknight!Caeda. I didn't get to pick before, so my pick should totally count!!

Sorry, but I can't let you pick it up for two reasons.

1. Eclipse just picked Caeda. Even though it is her 2nd pick and this is your 1st, she still picked before you.

2. Caeda has to be classed changed because of my rule

It's Mage -> Bishop Caeda so that she might do Actual Damage with her magic. :P:

'sides, you can Heal-spam to get her staff rank up. If I can hit A with Jagen in drafts, you should be able to do it without the rushing restriction!