*LEAKED*Final Evolution of the Alola Starters(Not Confimed)

Hasnbaakoajsbakaiaja

So, recently their has been a leak that has not yet been confirmed to be true, about the final evolutions of the Alola starters. Which is your favorite design-wise? Personally I'm team Rowlet, then Popplio, and then Litten.

https://metrouk2.fil...8/whs0ohv12.jpg Litten

https://metrouk2.fil...08/whs0ohv1.jpg Rowlet

https://metrouk2.fil.../whs0ohv123.jpg Popplio

Edited by 1japanfan

Well if your post is an indication, then they've sure innovated by making them invisible.

Seriously though, I kind of like the potential Popplio evo.

Also seriously, I think you should provide a link to source, or an image.

Edited by Shuuda

Not bad.

Assuming they're real, I'm sure they'll grow on me.

Also, the appearance of Captain Mallow in Litten's final evolution pic pretty much confirms the leak, unless it was an elaborate prank. These pics were floating around well before Mallow was revealed.

Edited by VincentASM

I like Rowlet's and Poppilo's final forms, despite liking Littens first form design more.

If this is legit I may be switching from Litten haha.

I'm 100% agree with Glac on this, GF should probably know by now that we don't want another fire/fighting and unfortunately, this design just scream that.

Even if it turns ou to be Dark instead of Fighting , I'll still hate it.

It is that hard to keep a CAT on 4 legs? Like I don't care if it would turn into a tiger or a panther, just make it stand on 4 legs not 2.

They should probably stop to go into stupid themes because the last time they did that, a certain final evo fire starter end up being worse that is pre evolution.

I...really don't like Litten's final evolution either hahahaha.........

Or as my friend calls it: "Bara Kitty."

I absolutely ADORE Rowlet's final evolution. I love archers and I love birds - this one is a clear winner in my book.

Popplio's doesn't look half bad either! Very majestic and pretty looking.

I'm pretty sure these leaks HAVE been confirmed to be true though, because Mallow appears in them.

Anyway, I loathe Litten's, absolutely ADORE Popplio's, and I'm mostly neutral on Rowlet's. So yeah, very hit and miss here for me. Obviously, my favorite is the Popplio evo and by far.

Edited by Anacybele

They are all but confirmed legit. There's some pretty mounting evidence they're real.

Litten having big arms has me worried. I hope it's fire/dark and not fire/fighting.

The grass owl still kicks ass, I'm glad they didn't screw that one up.

Poppilo's looks pretty. Kind of like an ugly duckling to swan thing.

I didn't like Litten's design to begin with, and if that's its final design then I don't like it even more. Litten looks like a cat spawn from hell or something.

Not too big on any of the designs, in all honesty, but Rowlet's potential final form bothers me the least.

Litten and Popplio's final evo's look Horrible. Litten looks like a Fighting type and I hate it, Popplio looks like a fakemon, and nothing like its original form. It has a very stupid looking design.

Rowlet's however looks great

Popplio looks like a fakemon, and nothing like its original form. It has a very stupid looking design.

I'd say it looks more like Popplio than Samurott looks like Oshawott... Though I don't dislike Samurott. I think it's pretty cool.

This Popplio evo is so gorgeous and beautiful to me that it's my new favorite starter design along with Infernape. Heck, maybe even above Infernape, it's so awesome. I don't care that the gender ratio is odd for it. I still like the design. :P

Edited by Anacybele

I legit despise Litten's.

A lot.

Like, it doesn't seem catlike at all. There's so many things they could have done and they go with that. It's terrible.

Do you despise it more than Awakening?

Seriously, though, I get were you're coming from.

Do you despise it more than Awakening?

Seriously, though, I get were you're coming from.

...Not really, Litten's evo is one bad design decision in what otherwise looks like a totally awesome game, Awakening is a pile of many, many things I dislike.

...Not really, Litten's evo is one bad design decision in what otherwise looks like a totally awesome game, Awakening is a pile of many, many things I dislike.

Hence the strike-through and the joke.

Why am I, a sarcasm blind person, expecting people to get my sarcasm? :Sue: me

Hence the strike-through and the joke.

Why am I, a sarcasm blind person, expecting people to get my sarcasm? :Sue: me

Don't worry, I'm the same way.

But yeah, don't like Evolved!Litten's beefed up appearance, partly because it looks like another Fire+Fighting, partly because cats are more slim and stealthy, and partly because beefed up designs don't appeal to me whatsoever.

Litten's final form kinda reminds me that tiger from Madagascar 3. I didn't like it

Rowlet's, however, is just amazing. Gonna call it "Oliver" as a reference to the Green Arrow. I think I won't be the only one, though

Popplio's is alright, I guess