*LEAKED*Final Evolution of the Alola Starters(Not Confimed)

Hasnbaakoajsbakaiaja

At first I didn't like Litten's or Popplio's, but now I like them (which usually happens with leaks). Rowlet's was cool and still is cool, so if this is real I'll probably choose that.

Also remember that 87.5% of Mermaid Popplios will be male.

I'm 100% agree with Glac on this, GF should probably know by now that we don't want another fire/fighting and unfortunately, this design just scream that.

Even if it turns ou to be Dark instead of Fighting , I'll still hate it.

It is that hard to keep a CAT on 4 legs? Like I don't care if it would turn into a tiger or a panther, just make it stand on 4 legs not 2.

They should probably stop to go into stupid themes because the last time they did that, a certain final evo fire starter end up being worse that is pre evolution.

They are all but confirmed legit. There's some pretty mounting evidence they're real.

Litten having big arms has me worried. I hope it's fire/dark and not fire/fighting.

The grass owl still kicks ass, I'm glad they didn't screw that one up.

Poppilo's looks pretty. Kind of like an ugly duckling to swan thing.

The leaks said that Litten's final evo is Fire/Dark and can learn Fighting type moves, so I'm hoping it's a thug Pokemon. Plus, a non-Fighting Pokemon learning Fighting moves isn't new. Almost every Pokemon with hands can learn Brick Break.

Am I the only one who kinda loves it though.

Edited by Devil Bringer

Waaaait, now, hold up there. I was just thinking. Yeah, so far all starters have had that male/female ratio, but there's a chance that maybe GameFreak wants to reverse it this time. There's a first time for everything, you know, and GF has been pretty unpredictable as of late.

At first I didn't like Litten's or Popplio's, but now I like them (which usually happens with leaks). Rowlet's was cool and still is cool, so if this is real I'll probably choose that.

Mermen Popplios.

Honestly though, the gender doesn't really matter (other than for breeding but Ditto exists) and Gardevoir can be male too, despite it's feminine appearance.

Edited by Devil Bringer

Considering we already have feminine looking Pokémon that have an 87.5% chance to be male (see most of the Eeveelutions, Zorua line, Chikorita line), I honestly could not care less about Popplio's design being feminine

Even then, the reason for the uneven gender ratio was to make it more difficult to breed them, since all of the 1♀ : 7♂ Pokémon are gift/fossils or otherwise very uncommon Pokémon

The leaks said that Litten's final evo is Fire/Dark and can learn Fighting type moves, so I'm hoping it's a thug Pokemon. Plus, a non-Fighting Pokemon learning Fighting moves isn't new. Almost every Pokemon with hands can learn Brick Break.

Am I the only one who kinda loves it though.

You're not, there are people who like the design, just not us.

Waaaait, now, hold up there. I was just thinking. Yeah, so far all starters have had that male/female ratio, but there's a chance that maybe GameFreak wants to reverse it this time. There's a first time for everything, you know, and GF has been pretty unpredictable as of late.

I would be actual money that they won't. This isn't the first time they've had a feminine-looking starter—the entire Chikorita and Fennekin lines come to mind—and that has never been a reason for them to eschew the Standard Starter Pokémon Gender Ratio in the past. Besides, gender roles are silly and arbitrary, anyway, and if it's really that important to you that your Popplio be female due to the appearance of its final evolution, well, there's always soft resetting.

Anyway, as for myself, my personal Favoritism Tier List for the starters' final evolutions is as follows:

1. Popplio
  2. Rowlet
  3. Litten

Popplio's is by far my favorite, which definitely has absolutely nothing to do with my blatant favoritism for cute/pretty/soft-looking appearances/designs. Assuming it's legitimate, it's pretty much solidified my choice to pick Popplio.

Rowlet's...is pretty cool. I'm not super sure how I feel about this new apparent "trend" of basing starter Pokémon off of RPG classes (Warrior/Mage/Ninja, now Archer/Monk/Dancer apparently), but this time it resulted in something pretty neat-looking.

All complaints about getting a potential fourth Fire/Fighting starter aside, I legitimately just don't think Litten's final evolution has a good character design. It just doesn't...look good. Or particularly aesthetically-congruent with Litten's design outside of color palette and both of them being feline-based. Maybe the middle evolution will reconcile them somehow, but it's still a disappointing final stage.

Is anyone else bothered by Popplio changing from a mostly masculine design to straight-up feminine? It's like as if Pancham evolved into something like Aromatisse.

So masculine

Seriously, though, I doubt it. Popplio's design is really perfectly gender-neutral, and the only reason I'd imagine it'd come off as masculine is because male is sort of the default assumption in the absence of a specified gender or any gender-associated appearance traits. Besides, it's really a trivial and petty thing to take issue with, anyhow.

Edited by Topaz Light

Considering we already have feminine looking Pokémon that have an 87.5% chance to be male (see most of the Eeveelutions, Zorua line, Chikorita line), I honestly could not care less about Popplio's design being feminine

Aside from Sylveon and Glaceon, I wouldn't really call any of these feminine looking. They look pretty gender neutral to me. *shrug*

Aside from Sylveon and Glaceon, I wouldn't really call any of these feminine looking. They look pretty gender neutral to me. *shrug*

I feel like Espeon and Vaporeon are on the more feminine side design-wise, but otherwise yeah, I should have said half instead of most, really.

I feel like Espeon and Vaporeon are on the more feminine side design-wise, but otherwise yeah, I should have said half instead of most, really.

Nah, even Leafeon and Flareon.

Leafeon's design is a little bit feminine and it cry in game sounds more like a female than a male to me.

Flareon's design doesn't look that much feminine but it doesn't have that ''I'm cool'' feeling that both Umbreon and Jolteon have.

Edited by Nym