So since Fire emblem is coming on smartphone

SilasKnight

In that case, this thread should be moved there by the mods.

Have you clicked on the link ? :P

I said page (like this:http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/), not subforum^^

I simple page with a few pre-release informations. This Forum is after all only a part of SF, while pages like the one I linked are another part which provides raw informations.

In that case, this thread should be moved there by the mods.

I agree. This is a topic for the mobile game, not Fates.

Hopefully, there's not internet based mechanics so the servers don't keep crashing (like Pokemon GO), and instead just focuses on gameplay. Being a mobile phone game, it may not be able to hold a lot. So I'm thinking randomly generated battles with randomly generated characters and see if you're able to defeat the other army or be defeated yourself all using the FE grid-based, weapons-triangle, single-unit battles of the Pre-Awakening titles.

The mobile game has a subforum under General FE, why is this here?

We know basically nothing about the game, beyond "It exists" and it's FTP. So in-app purchases are basically a guarantee, maybe real money for some ingame currency to buy weapons or something. So long as the ingame currency can be acquired through some other means, it's fine...

• 1 month later...

I've been really out of the loop with this, is this coming to Android and/or Apple? For some reason I heard that it was coming only to Apple but it was such a long time ago that I honestly don't remember.

I have a prediction of how Fire Emblem on mobile will do.....I feel that Super Mario Run's release will make the FE app only have a moderate success seeing as how big of IPs Mario and Pokemon are. The reason FE managed to only do so well was that it was on dedicated gaming systems and not on mobile.

I mean, if Pokemon GO despite being region locked still managed to beat insane records, how the hell is Fire Emblem going to reach that many numbers or even quarter of those numbers if its region locked when the series itself is one of Nintendo's few IPs that isn't big enough yet?