Cipher Sothe Skill Bane

near1399

Hello, i have de dude of the skill of sothe in the TCG, i think this card can destroy with him skill "bane" a class change unit when this is deployed, i read in the lackeyCCG the skill of "wings praying for restoration, elincia" a text says something like "when this unit is class change is deployed" but im not sure if a class change really is considered a deployement.

post-25810-0-53805800-1470378229_thumb.png

Hey, and welcome. :) If you have questions about Cipher, we actually have a whole subforum dedicated to the game that you can find here]. I'm not sure if the Cipher players check this forum since it's more for actual site-related questions, so you'll probably have a better chance of getting your question there. We even have a sticky specifically for rules-related questions that you can find here. Good luck!

Hey, and welcome. :) If you have questions about Cipher, we actually have a whole subforum dedicated to the game that you can find here]. I'm not sure if the Cipher players check this forum since it's more for actual site-related questions, so you'll probably have a better chance of getting your question there. We even have a sticky specifically for rules-related questions that you can find here. Good luck!

We should get that Thread name-changed to Frequently Asked Questions because that's what it is used for :p.

As Astra said, class changing is not deploying, and Sothe cannot use Bane on a unit that class changes. He has to do it on a unit before it is class changed.