Can you transport skills from different save files to your main castle?

Michelaar

I have (Or I will atleast soon) have really good skills on some of my characters from my other save files. My main Revelation file is the one I want to be the skill and competitive castle. Is there any way to bring them over? I can't visit them it says,

For what I know, the only way to carry skills are via the 5 characters you upload in the logbook after you finish a game. That will allow you to buy the skills from one file, to the characters of another file (I did this for Takumi with Birthright to Revelation)

You can buy your own characters as Einherjar. Just boot the save file that has the skills you want, buy the characters in the Einherjar shop, and then save (preferably in an expendable file so you don't waste money). They should then show up in your logbook in every file and you are free to buy skills from them.

Otherwise, yeah, saving them to the logbook after beating the game works too, it just takes longer.

Edited by Delfino

Sure you can! The characters that appear in the shop are the ones you pick at the orb for your My Castle team, so just mix that up if you want to change them. I think a gold-rank Einherjar shop will grab all ten.

Einherjar units recruited from the Einherjar shop retain only the skills (so up to 5) equipped when that Einherjar was bought. Einherjar added to the Logbook via Endgame clears retain all skills learned at that point.

For the case of DLC skills, they cannot be learned from the Logbook at all, so you'd have to re-grind for all of those skill manuals and reclass items.

Edited by Roflolxp54