Birthright PMU

Quamosthy

With my Conquest PMU going extremely well, I figure I should probably start getting units together for my inevitable Birthright PMU so I can get stuck right into it straight away when my current one is finished.

Rules:

-When submitting a unit give me a reason for the character to be in that class. Not 'they're strong and it's awesome' but an actual in-character reason. I did this last time, and it was really cool to have a reason for characters to be in the (sometimes strange) classes that they were in.

-Child units can be used, but both parents MUST be drafted as well

-No awful units. Creative is fine, and encouraged, but bad units will not be accepted. I'll probably be a bit more lenient with this rule than last time, because this is Birthright, not Conquest.

-I now have DLC, so the DLC classes are fair game.

-One person decides all of MU's stuff (except gender. I'll be using female MU this time because I used a male MU last run). Her talent doesn't have to correspond to her final class, as she can get a lot of classes via supports.

-EDIT: No captured units. Forgot to add that rule, but here it is now.

The Conscripts:

1 - Witch Ayako (Female MU, +Mag/-Str, Fighter Talent. S Kaden)

2 - Falcon Knight Hinata (S Azura)

3 - Master Ninja Ryoma (S Kagero)

4 - Priestess Azura (A+ Sakura)

5 - Basara Ayako!Selkie

6 - Vanguard Silas

7 - Berserker Kagero!Shiro (A+ Kana)

8 - Swordmaster Kagero (S Ryoma)

9 - Great Master Kaden (A+ Azama)

10 - Grandmaster Yukimura

11 - Oni Chieftain Azura!Hisame

12 - Swordmaster Sakura (A+ Hana)

13 - Butler Hinata!Shigure

Edited by Quamosthy

Witch Kamui +Mag/-Str

Reasoning:

When Lilith saved Kamui, she was accidentally teleported into a witches lair. The witch noticed Kamui, and saw how helpless she looked, and how easily she could follow orders. The witch trained Kamui in time space, and she had an evil motive. She wanted Kamui to take over the world for her. However Lilith came in and took Kamui to where she would meet Rinkah. L

Witch Kamui +Mag/-Str

Reasoning:

When Lilith saved Kamui, she was accidentally teleported into a witches lair. The witch noticed Kamui, and saw how helpless she looked, and how easily she could follow orders. The witch trained Kamui in time space, and she had an evil motive. She wanted Kamui to take over the world for her. However Lilith came in and took Kamui to where she would meet Rinkah.

Ooooh, nice! So do you want to add Talent, name and appearance or are you going to leave that up to me?

Berserker Tarba, his design looks cool and he is a nice Berserker in my opinion. Since Birthright won't have Berserkers, Tarba could take the mantle for it, and is basically a slightly weaker version of Charlotte or something like that, and can get in a lot of Critical Hits to help make sure you stay on top.

Edited by VallaKnight12

Falcon Knight!Hinata (S Azura)

Reason: Hinata has always been a Samurai. He has always done work on the ground. He is interested to see what it is like to fly!

Berserker Tarba, his design looks cool and he is a nice Berserker in my opinion. Since Birthright won't have Berserkers, Tarba could take the mantle for it, and is basically a slightly weaker version of Charlotte or something like that.

I'd really rather not use a captured unit (I probably should've specified that in the rules), mostly because I don't know if Orochi will be drafted and I might not end up doing Shigure's paralogue. Feel free to pick a different unit though.

I'd really rather not use a captured unit (I probably should've specified that in the rules), mostly because I don't know if Orochi will be drafted and I might not end up doing Shigure's paralogue. Feel free to pick a different unit though.

You probably should put that in the rules, I guess you could put Master Ninja Orochi!Asugi, as he can be strong, especially with Rend Heaven, which I really like, thanks to his Skill stat, he can activate it almost every time, and combine that with Aether and Skilltaker with Shurikenfaire, he can become a menace, although you could take out Skilltaker for Vantage to give yourself a Crit machine, he was amazing in my first Revelation playthrough, and got me out of pickles. Since Orochi will be needed, she could be a Basara to learn Rend Heaven, and be great at landing hits with her Rend Heaven skill thanks to Quixotic, and help you land hits more easily.

Edited by VallaKnight12

Priestess!Azura (Sakura A+)

Reason: Azura wants to support her allies anyway she can, but she knows the dangers of her singing, so Corrin and Sakura plead with her to find a different way to support. Azura takes their words to heart, and she learns from Sakura how to use a healing rod and yumi. She's still able to support her allies through healing and long-range attacks, while keeping out of danger.

Berserker!Kagero!Shiro (A+ Kana). Shiro highly values strength, and the Berserker class has one of the highest strength growths in the game. The class also seems to go along with his personality pretty well. This only works if Kamui gets the Fighter talent as someone else suggested.

I just realized that both of his parents would have to be drafted to be in use, and I didn't see a rule against submitting 2 units. So, if I can, I suggest Swordmaster!Kagero (S Ryoma). Kagero really respects Ryoma, so perhaps she wanted to be more like him in her fighting style (ironically, he changes to a Master Ninja).

Edited by WinterMidnight

Corrin!Selkie as a basara. Reason is that Selkie likes to play, and would see the basara's eccentric mannerisms as fun and interesting, would want to try it.

I've added it to the list, but Kaden will have to be drafted as well in order to use Selkie.

Great Master!Kaden (A+-Azama)

It allows him to repay his favors others with healing, and still have good combat abilities.

Also now Selkie can be used.

Also, if I may name the Avatar, I would like to name her Ayako. It is a Japanese name relating to both beauty and fabric, which fits with both Kaden and Selkie (More specifically, it fits with Nishiki and Kinu).

Grandmaster Yukimura.

He IS the Hoshidan tactician, after all. Why not make him one in class as well?

Genius.

Alright, I just need three more units now. Just as a quick reference, Kana, Shigure and Hisame all have both parents drafted.

Edited by Quamosthy

Oni Chieftain!Hisame.

Between his parents, the only main weapon they have no proficiency in is axes (Hinata started with swords and went to lances, Azura also had lances). Thus, Hisame decided to balance the family out.

I kinda wasn't clear about this before, but everyone can pick two units. So if you've already picked one, feel free to pick another one! because I really want to finish up this list and start up this next PMU

Swordmaster!Sakura (A+ Hana)

Sakura is tired of being such a powerless princess. She wants to be able to protect the people she loves, that is why Hana taught her how to use a sword.

Whee~!

Butler!Shigure

With swords, axes, lances, bows, and tomes taken by everyone else, Shigure learned the final weapon, so his family could be proficient in EVERYTHING.

Tank-umi?

Or is Fujin Yumi too stronk with Ballistician?

Oh man, I have mixed feelings about that (and I kinda already have a full set of units). I used the Ballistician class in my Conquest PMU and it really dropped off in usefulness towards the end due to the low movement making levelling difficult. On the other hand, Takumi is my favourite Fates character... what should I doooooo