Children ideas!~

Anythingbutit

Sooooo, most people (like me) didn't really like the idea that there were avatar only characters. Specifically for the male characters as they are the only ones that can have kids. The avatar only girls also clearly should be able to marry other people, like Flora and Jakob, and Scarlet and Ryoma. But there's nothing that can be done, except... Guess! So what do you think would be the children of Gunther, Shura, Yukimura, Fuga, and Izana! You can choose one, all, or two, it's completely up to you! I may also add some character ideas myself, but I'm not sure...

Oh my god... If Izana had a kid....

That kid would probably inherit his informalities, probably almost to a fault, since its probably all the kid ever knew O_O.

Wait for it, watch the kid take that best hair award from their father XD

As for stats, I can definitely see a higher Mag than Str. Other stats I'm not sure yet. High luck.

Starting class could be Monk/Shrine Maiden. Heart seal could change them into a diviner, troubadour or a dark mage, haven't decided yet.

-----

I want Gunter to have a little girl. It'd be adorable.

Unlike Gunter, I want her to appear as "weak" or "shy", at least at the start. If invested in she could potentially be beast on the battlefield.

For classes, Idek, maybe She could start as a Wyvern Rider and have Cavalier as a secondary.

Stat wise, I can see an abnormally high Def and Res, and Str later on. Skl, Mag and Spd are abnormally low. Luck is average.

Personal skill: Hidden Potential - (insert description here)

I want to call her Aria.

Shura would have a kid named Indra. Bonus points for any who knows the origins of his name. I'm not sure if it would be a boy or a girl.

They would likely be an outlaw, having ninja as a secondary class due to Shura teaching them the tenets of Kohga ninjutsu. They would probably have a set hair color of white with a black tuft—this is under the head!canon assumption that Shura already comes with the kid automatically or he can marry someone other than Cornbread. Their stats would have a focus on HP, MAG and RES; they would work well as an adventurer with a Shining Bow or a ninja with Flame Shuriken. If cross generational supports were allowed, they would, of course, be able to support Saizou, Kaze, Kagerou and possibly Azura, for obvious reasons. I could also see Asugi (possibly conversing about taking up the mantle of their respective clan lines), Siegbert (expanding upon responsibilities) and Nina (conversations about the reasons they steal, more in-depth).

That's all I got at the moment.