Feedback for: A Murder of Ravens

Moblin Major General

I'm not quite getting what's going on here, who put the poison in that wine? And why? Hopefully those questions will be answered, right?

On a less serious note, I love how you named one of those guards Crowe. Crow and Raven lol.

I'm not quite getting what's going on here, who put the poison in that wine? And why? Hopefully those questions will be answered, right?

On a less serious note, I love how you named one of those guards Crowe. Crow and Raven lol.

Crowe is Marquess Cornwell. He isn't named in Blazing Sword. Also, read Raven's supports with Lucius and Priscilla, and that will answer some of those unanswered questions.

It was initially a bit hard to follow, but certainly once I got the gist of Blazing Sword as a story (not to mention what Raven even looked like!), the support conversations and reading it through again, I got a better idea.

With an ominous opening like that, it would only seem fair for Raven to want to seek revenge. Hopefully you'll explore it in later chapters, but is he meant to be close to his father/the House?

As a prologue though, it would be interesting to see what else you plan to do with this.

Edit: Forgot to mention thanks for the honourable mentions :) Just keep bashing out what's plaguing your mind and let the dramas snowball and spiral out of control!

Edited by Crazy Foxie