Greater Vancouver area players?

Originalprof

So been browsing around on the forums and have seen quite a few people who have Canada listed as their location. I just started playing this game about a month ago with three other friends, and things are going well. The card art in this game is good enough to bait people who have never touched a Fire Emblem game in their lives. So while the community in my local card shop is slowly growing, I was wondering if anyone else from these forums was from the greater Vancouver area who wanted to join us for games. Or better yet, if there was magically a small Cipher community that already exists around home that I didn't know about! Honestly not expecting a whole lot to come from this, but comment below if you're in the area and want to play some games!

Huh, awesome, I honestly wasn't really expecting to find anyone nearby. If you're ever interested in playing some games, there are four of us right now who meet up on (most) Sundays to play some games in a card shop called Treasure Chest Games in Port Coquitlam. Odds are we won't be playing today because of Anime Revolution, but you should stop by some week if the urge to play strikes ~