Festival of Bonds Western release?

To Dang Tall

I was wondering if there where any plans to release the Festival DLCs in the West. I could understand why they wouldn't. That seems like it would be a massive butt ton of text to translate and make sound well in English. Granted I just feel a little bit cheated whenever we don't get something that's released in another region. Still though, I already spent a sizable chunk of disposable income buying all the routes and first two map packs and I just want to grab them for the sake of grabbing them.

I think it's safe to assume we'll be getting them. It's just taking them a long time to translate.

I appreciate that they went out of order and released Heirs of Fate here first, since that took less time, instead of making us wait until they finished the festivals.

These maps are also the only way to get more Hero's Brands and Awakening Seals, so they'll definitely make their way here at some point.

I'm still just wishing for an easier way to farm Fell Blood Contracts, Dragon's Blood, Dread Scrolls, Ebon Wings, and Point Blank. Maps that make you use other units are a neat challenge but they are not conducive to farming materials.

I really hope they bring them to the West. One of my favorite traits of the Fire Emblem series (played since FE7 and FE6), is to immerse deeply into characters' backgrounds. I want more conversations, much like the Scrambles in Awakening, plus the neat prizes they might yield. I pray they will come.

Probably October, it fits with the whole theme.

Yeah, I could picture that. It also gives me time to grind my characters up and get there supports beforehand. I might even drag myself away from Fates long enough to play something else.