my most hated level in FE History!!!!

I love FE8,but I'd be lying if it weren't so many fog of war chapters.Take chapter 7.There are enemies scattered around the map.You have to rescue three people from Renais.You also have to defeat the boss!I EHM,They're wayyyy more stronger.You even lose in the first chapter in the game!But there is this one level I literally hate and I played on my ds,it was horrifying.Chapter 15,Schorched sand and also my worst level i have done.I literally train up all my units,it STILL doesn't work right.Even with two bosses!Calleach isn't that hard.Its Valter that's hard!He has a killer lance and he has very high skill,and he can istantly kill all units with Pierce,and a crit hit!He has very high hit rate!Ugh,how do you del with him!Just so Harddddddd!More like a game I've played named Final Fantasy IV.That game is the best of them alll!

If you really think chapter 6 and chapter 15 are bad, I can't wait to see your opinion on FE6 chapter 14.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

If you really hate Chapter 6 (yes, it's chapter 6, not 7) and Chapter 15, then I can't wait to see your opinion on Chapter 11 on Ephraim's route.

I hate chapter eleven on Ephraim's route.It has a good level design,but just that.I'm raplaying SS and I think that it will be easier this time(Cause I stopped economizing torches).

Chapter 6 - Colm + Torch or someone with a Torch Staff should burn away the worst of the fog. Take the northern route, and beeline towards the boss, ignoring the village. Make sure that Seth/Franz are armed with a sword until the Halberd guy drops dead.

Chapter 15 - Valter's the easier of the two, and here's how to deal with him:

1. Have Rennac jack the Fili Shield.

2. Have Innes rearrange his face with a Silver Bow.

Have fun on Chapter 19, and please stay away from FE7, which has much worse fog chapters.

The only Fog level on FE7 that's difficult and required outside HHM (iirc) is Battle Before Dawn though.

Lloyd FFO can be avoided if you train your lords enough, Living Legend is only fogged on HHM, and The Dread Isle is very simple.

Unless I forgot one?

The only Fog level on FE7 that's difficult and required outside HHM (iirc) is Battle Before Dawn though.

Lloyd FFO can be avoided if you train your lords enough, Living Legend is only fogged on HHM, and The Dread Isle is very simple.

Unless I forgot one?

That One Map after the Dread Isle (which is the least annoying of them IMO) and Cog of Destiny HHM.

However, NOTHING beats the stupidity that is Battle Before Dawn on HHM. Have fun resetting because the RNG killed your objective before you could physically get there~!

That One Map after the Dread Isle (which is the least annoying of them IMO) and Cog of Destiny HHM.

However, NOTHING beats the stupidity that is Battle Before Dawn on HHM. Have fun resetting because the RNG killed your objective before you could physically get there~!

And then they troll you by giving you the game's first rescue staff (which would have trivalised the map) AFTER you reach said objective.

Edited by sirmola

i ALSO HAD PROMOTED COLM IN ERIKA'S ROUTE BUT HERS WAS A BIT HARD.ephriam,normal mode I haven't played it yet.Valter is more stronger than caelleach.while he has attack power and skill valter is just skkill and do criticals!!!!!God,that was hard!But in my final chapter normal mode rika's route,I was using Authur and colm,and erika and ephraim.That i restarted at least 3 times!And it was on my ds!I had every single character except Lton and Fado.I always fail inside lagdou ruins.Them onsters,escpecally the elder baels and cyclops they are strong!I at least faced one with 70 hp.my sacred weapons are about to break so I PUT THEM IN THE SUPPLY.When i reached ruin ten,Ephraim was losing his cool,and he still had A support with erika!

I know how battle before dawn hhm is.I literally hate after i saw worst levels ever 12.Ursla will PWN Zephiel,but we have to fight him in fe6 we saved his little sorry butt and he wants to take over the world oh please even eliwood can stop you but idk about lyn,she can critical you with the mani katti

• 2 months later...

I'd agree that chapter 6 is the hardest chapter in Eirika's route... which is challenging but not really awful.

If you're going to play Ephraim's route, then you'll ragequit in chapter 11.

Ugh... this topic is more than two months old.

SF, where's the delete button if you need it!?

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

• 2 weeks later...

None of the aforementioned Chapters are actually hard. But if i had to mention one of the Sacred stones, it would be Chapter 11 , on Ephraim's Route (The Sea one).

I Finished Sacred stones on the hardest setting multiple times without losing characters.
You have to train them a bit before, but yes. Not difficult.

When i saw this topic, i thought you'd be mentioning Fe7's incredibly difficult chapter (A battle at dawn), which at the highest difficulty, is a Luck-based Chapter.

I was disappointed, to say the least.

DO NOT GET ME STARTED WITH C11 EPHRAIM'S ROUTE.I forgot what it was,but I literally hate it,so it's pretty much hard,even in easy mode.I cannot beat vigerade,just soo hard.... I couldn't finish it,however, many times I restarted.show me the map,it's been long since I played fe8,and my ds is broken.

i struggled on chapter 11 ephraim normal untill i used duessel. he made it so easy. chapter 14 was terrifying though because i only had one restore staff and i was racing to get the member card (because rennac<colm). chapter 15 was childs play caellach was a joke and valter was too with cormag and a dragon lance. 16 was easy too because i had just promoted knoll to summoner and he is too good not to use. 17 was fast with rosszerker crossing the river and murdering the heroes and cormag attacking the mages and neimi and ephraim ganging up on lyon. and i have yet to do 18 but it should be too bad.

My least favorite chapter is Chapter 14 on Ephraim's route. Those beserk staffs make me want to be beserk and throw my phone in anger, because trying to recruit Rennac while avoiding those druids takes a lot of patience.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...