Who did Male Corrin marry?

aire99

Who says that he married anyone at all? Unlike Chrom, who is forced to be married to someone if you didn't get him an S-support manually, Corrin can go through the entire game without a spouse. It's more likely that "canonically" neither Corrin married anyone at all.

I agree with this.

If he were to have a canon wife, it would obviously be Mozu. I honestly don't where the lleh you people keep pulling Azura and Felicia from.

Well Corrin x Azura is actually really big on Tumblr.

And by that I mean F!Corrin and Azura.

That's literally the only thing I hate about tumblr folk.

I blame Katy Perry.

Ever since that incident with Finn and Lachesis, IS has been very hesitant with regards to canon pairings. After Thracia 776, the only pairings that were canon were the ones that you had no influence over i.e. the married couples (Pent/Louise, Calil/Largo, etc.)

I'd have to say Azura, as much as I don't want that to be the case. She is almost always there in the story missions, despite not having anything useful to add to the story, except Revelation, and Corrin is effectively the only one to speak to her in the main story, everyone else just ignores her. While the writing is just shy of romantic, I think it's pretty clear what IS was thinking.

I'd rather Intelligent Systems give us something "canon", like Sumia and Chrom, and only have it pop up a few times in the game, instead of throwing Azura in our faces constantly while saying that she definitely isn't the canon romantic interest, while winking at us. Subtle? I think NOT!

I agree with this.

If he were to have a canon wife, it would obviously be Mozu. I honestly don't where the lleh you people keep pulling Azura and Felicia from.

Or he marries a Corrinsexual. Otherwise, Heirs of Fates never happened (though there's the whole crap of each kid being from a different world despite each kid within their respective faction acting like they're from the same world).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Or he marries a Corrinsexual. Otherwise, Heirs of Fates never happened (though there's the whole crap of each kid being from a different world despite each kid within their respective faction acting like they're from the same world).

Besides the "different worlds" thing, there's also stuff like the kids being divided into factions. So, since Sophie and Dwyer never appear on the Birthright side and Fem!Kana never recognizes them, Silas and Jakob might never have gotten married in each Birthright world, which lets him marry Azura a first-gen.

Of course that's only if you consider Heirs of Fate canon, which I don't.

Or any relationship for that matter. I know Tumblr is an outlier when it comes to fandom awfulness, but the whole shipping thing is completely out of control on that website. Looking at you SU fandom.

Oh boy, I lost count of the number of anon hate messages I've gotten because I dared pair their waifu with someone else. It's freaking crazy.

Well Corrin x Azura is actually really big on Tumblr.

And by that I mean F!Corrin and Azura.

Hey! It's very cute. :P

Who says that he married anyone at all? Unlike Chrom, who is forced to be married to someone if you didn't get him an S-support manually, Corrin can go through the entire game without a spouse. It's more likely that "canonically" neither Corrin married anyone at all.

That's my feeling, the whole Mycastle seems quickly shoved in and then forgotten, I take everything that happens there to be noncanon and just put there for the people that enjoy it, supports and children included.

Oh boy, I lost count of the number of anon hate messages I've gotten because I dared pair their waifu with someone else. It's freaking crazy.

There was a reason I have "execution exhibitions" on YouTube.

Back when 3ds capture cards were new, people flooded my inbox on YouTube and Tumblr with requests for footage of their waifus.

I'm pretty much an asshole now and will rip someone a new one if anyone even as much drags in the word "canon" with me for their ship.

The latter was the reason for the "Husbando Execution".

Which pretty much only consisted of Chrom.

Edit:

Oh, and there's this:

d9G0UgX.png

Edited by shadowofchaos

For canon mariages you could talk about those only Corrin can marry meaning for

Male Corrin : Flora, Scarlet and Reina.

Female Corrin : Yukimura, Shura and Gunter

But then again when it comes down to pairing only the ones you make are canon so it really doesn't matter.

Oh, and there's this:

d9G0UgX.png

Yeah, shit all over his arguement the moment he "waifu"'d.

also, why is Lucina so freaking popular among FE13 waifufags. I never actually married anyone other than Sumia, so there's that (because, Cynthia).

Edited by Soul~!

"The only difference is that Lucina's programming is far superior to anything in the real world."

Well, I can't say that he's wrong about that. I mean, Lucina may not be the best waifu, but I will admit that her programming is better than that of most people. But I though that Hank Hill was already married?

Is anybody else a big "no-no" to the fact he can marry his cousin, let alone that it's one of the closest to canon?

I personally don't care since I come from a culture where marrying cousins isn't frowned upon and isn't considered incest unlike marrying siblings, but personally I feel that plot reveal was unnecessary. It has no meaning whatsoever.

Edited by Rxmonste

Edit:

Oh, and there's this:

d9G0UgX.png

Ahh! To this day I still wonder if this guy was 100% serious or if it's a very expertly crafted method of trolling. Either way this is a gem.

And the only way for me to believe if a pairing is truly "Canon" IS would have to make a sequel that features Corrin being married to that specific character. So I personally think in this debate whatever floats yer boat is "Canon"

• 2 years later...

I mean it may seem weird as it is though Azura is most likely the one he married. They both seek peace in a world of loss. They are also to closest to each other. If you read the all their conversations they say that the feel ease with one another, like who wouldn't wanna marry your best friend? Even tho its probably no a good idea for a lot people. They may be cousins but the time period is like a medieval magical age. Which back then a lot of when things happened. So Azure is the most "canon" wife you can get.