The Quest to obtain the Visitor/Battle Seal

So I just started doing WiFi battles, and have been noticing that everyone has started getting these items that are pretty hard to get if your not a YouTuber or something like that. I know that their already is a castle sharing thread, but their are so many comments on that. So if you want me to visit your Castle, post it in the comments or come visit mine and help me!

Mine:03267-05519-01952-35172

Be Sure to Battle Me! I'm only on Chapter 11 on Conquest Though.
Edited by 1japanfan

I'm at 8k Battle Points and 15k visit points myself. It can be done, but you basically need to spend time daily visiting castles and battling them.

Updating your data often also seems to bring some extra visitors due to the "Recently Updated" tab.

If you want to grind quickly, you can basically find 21 1-turn victory castles and visit them over and over, since the once per castle per day limit only remembers the last 20 castles you visited, allowing you to quickly go down your list of 21 over and over again.

Also don't forget to all the appropriate steps.

+1 VP = Enter the castle

+1 VP = Give a comment to the attendant

+1 VP = Give an accessory (which you don't actually lose)

+1 BP = Battle in the castle

+1 BP = Leave a comment after the battle

+1 BP = Win the battle (only the victor receives this one)

Other than the victory point, every point is earned by both parties, so there's NO reason to NOT leave a comment after battle. I don't even visit people who battle me but don't leave a comment out of principal. It takes more inputs to NOT leave a comment than to simply press A on the first comment after a battle.

Address is in my signature. Currently at over 6.2K BP and over 10K VP. (Assuming that you're a NA player) Also, visit lots of castles if you want to speed things up -- you can visit a previously visited castle while ignoring the 24 hr. cooldown if you visit lots of different castles.

Also don't forget to all the appropriate steps.

+1 VP = Enter the castle

+1 VP = Give a comment to the attendant

+1 VP = Give an accessory (which you don't actually lose)

+1 BP = Battle in the castle

+1 BP = Leave a comment after the battle

+1 BP = Win the battle (only the victor receives this one)

Other than the victory point, every point is earned by both parties, so there's NO reason to NOT leave a comment after battle. I don't even visit people who battle me but don't leave a comment out of principal. It takes more inputs to NOT leave a comment than to simply press A on the first comment after a battle.

If you take the player's calling card, you can sometimes score another VP by making a bond unit every ~2 real time days with that player if you keep giving that player accessories. Always attempt to battle the castle team since there's nothing to lose (all castle battles are in Casual mode, so no zombie-ing the level and no permadeath), not to mention that a lot of teams are either earlygame, easy win, or easy seize.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I scoured skill castles for weeks (basically go down the top castles top to bottom and/or cultivate a card list full of frequently-rotating castles), then went to the skill request threads here and on GameFAQs and just filled requests for people. VP is relatively easy to get because it's hard for someone to avoid giving it to you, but it's not always clear whether someone is going to battle you. I got BP much, much faster once I started providing skills for people on request, because it guarantees at least one visit very soon and generally other people drop by to pick up the same skill since they see the post about it.

>10k in both categories now, it's pretty sweet, but I had the Visitor Seal for like a month and a half before I got the Battle Seal. It also expands your characters' skill lists and helps other people build their own BP/VP. Granted I'm also willing to auto-grind Ghostly Gold for the probably hundred million gold I've spent on skills already, but you don't have to do that to gain BP/VP, just win and recruit a unit or skip recruitment altogether and leave feedback.

It also helps to find a double Bootsed Einherjar with Mov+1 and Pair Up them with a +1 Mov unit; at 12 Mov you can reach pretty much any throne in two turns which reduces RL time taken seizing. I found a Sky Knight Azura!Siegbert with 10 Mov / Mov+1 / Pass in some castle and just use him as my primary seizer, though I could do the same with my Corrin now that she's got two Boots. In fact, if people really need something like that I can probably swap her over to a flyer and give her Mov +1 / Pass / Galeforce or something for 1-2 turn seizes.

Sock me some visits! Address is in my sig. (NA only)

*opens jacket* You want Aptitude? I got Aptitude! Lots of Aptitude! EZ seize for Aptitude. *shifty grin*

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

I'm in Europe, so I can't really help. I'm at mid 5000 BP and high 8000 VP. As mentioned, VP is pretty dang easy to get, while BP can drag.

I kinda cry a little when I visit castles with somebody actually guarding the throne. Not bothered if the guard moves, but I hate the cheap dodge tanks that sit there. One time, I forgot to bring a bow user and the guard had every breaker skill minus the bow one.

Nowadays, I carry a Ballistician Takumi with insane Hit to siege the throne, but sometimes I'm dumb and he dies before reaching. Oops.

I should just surrender (that 1 point really isn't worth it), but my pride often gets the better of me XD

Edited by VincentASM

I'm in Europe, so I can't really help. I'm at mid 5000 BP and high 8000 VP. As mentioned, VP is pretty dang easy to get, while BP can drag.

I kinda cry a little when I visit castles with somebody actually guarding the throne. Not bothered if the guard moves, but I hate the cheap dodge tanks that sit there. One time, I forgot to bring a bow user and the guard had every breaker skill minus the bow one.

Nowadays, I carry a Ballistician Takumi with insane Hit to siege the throne, but sometimes I'm dumb and he dies before reaching. Oops.

I should just surrender (that 1 point really isn't worth it), but my pride often gets the better of me XD

I also always try to fight my way to the throne.

Those status buffs granted by the buildings are no laughing matter, I tell you...

Sure, I can help. Feel free to visit! NB that I'm in Europe, though

All my (weak-ass) units should be on hold and the throne is empty. There is one automaton somewhere, but it's lvl 1 so it shouldn't be difficult to avoid/kill.

(Currently doing a bond unit playthough on Birthright, and would love to get some more, because, you know, why not! My Corn is +Mag, -Skl, Priestess talent).

Address is in my signature.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...