anyone know of any good Pixiv artist?

Junkhead

Well, I mean, good, as in, taking request, specifically. I've asked around a few, generally got no answer or that they don't take requests. Looking for someone that does traditional anime style, like...not-chibi, basically? Think traditional FE artstyle, don't know what to call it. and preferably, be it not an R18+ artist (and by "preferably", I mean "just no").

If you have a really specific need it's better to understand who you're wanting art from and finding the right opportunity (understanding how willing they are to take requests/what they like tackling, if you can pay forward a bit by commissioning, you knowing them and them knowing you, etc), than to blanket spam strangers in hopes of getting some free work done.

I think I've seen a few artists that can do that particular style but it's on commission basis (random guess without specifics it'd be in the $35~60 range).

Thing is, the little Pixiv button on requests doesn't exactly ask for money. Like, I think there's a particular other option (as in, function) for that, but that's not exactly it. Hence why I ask "expecting for free".

anyway, I hear you. Do tell.

Edited by Soul~!

WHat about deviantart? Lots of artists there accept commissions for money. (they will often say so in their description). I don't remember specific ones with the right style, though. My impression was that styles on deviant art are slightly more realistic and less chibi on average.

Edited by sirmola

If you're talking with the ones on Pixiv, can't you just volunteer to pay and see if they change their response?

(tumblr is super-fickle, seeing a commission open for certain artists feels like winning the lottery sometimes, and apparently I can't dig that deep to even find the examples/their art style changed. :/ )

Basically https://www.tumblr.com/search/fire+emblem+commissions

reddverse looks close, but with a tad less linework than your example, and gzeidraws seemed to have more the linework you were looking for but a tad thicker. There's plenty of artists on here (SF) that do commissions, too. Nayuun, mewiyev, and maybe Samias(?) comes to mind, but I'm not really sure who's open for commissions or if they're the style you're looking for. (Sorry if I missed anyone on here.)

I feel a bit awkward plugging whoever came up and matched most recently on a search/my feed, so please just hunt around.

Guys, I don't mind you coming up with any suggestion. Like, I want to be able to explore my options. I don't actually have any money at the moment, but that doesn't mean I can't keep them on the look out.

What exactly is it that you want someone to draw? I'm not speaking on behalf of all artists, but generally, there's a level of respect involved when you're asking someone to draw something for you. For artists to do requests, it takes a lot of motivation for them to draw the idea but also to be invested in it especially since they're doing it for free. If they're not being compensated for a drawing that they're not really interested in drawing, it becomes stressful for them.

I'm not trying to guilt you or make you feel bad but just be careful by how you're asking and how much you're asking for. It sounds like you really want this drawing if you're going through this much effort to find someone who will draw it for you for free.