[Question] The Best Bromance/Sismance in the game ?

WinterOkami

That is to me one of the toughest question of the game.

For candidates regarding this we have

Male Corrin and Silas

Laslow and Odin

Orochi and Kagero

Niles and Arthur

Midori and Female Kana

And a whole lot more duos that describe the very essence of friendship.

Who do you think has the greatest chemistry ?

Midori and Fem!Kana, a sismance? I personally thought her supports with Selkie and Mitama were better...

But anyway, either Laslow and Odin, M!Corrin and Silas, or Orochi and Kagero.

Out of your options most likely Laslow and Odin for bromance and Orochi and Kagero for Sismance since I don't get that vibe with Midori and Kana and in Silas's case it's really just him putting all the effort while Kamui does nothing.

Although Arthur and Niles is a thing of wonder.

Midori and Fem!Kana, a sismance? I personally thought her supports with Selkie and Mitama were better...

But anyway, either Laslow and Odin, M!Corrin and Silas, or Orochi and Kagero.

That's just how I think it is but we have to find out a the best out of the best it's easy to name but it's a lot harder to choose one

Out of your options most likely Laslow and Odin for bromance and Orochi and Kagero for Sismance since I don't get that vibe with Midori and Kana and in Silas's case it's really just him putting all the effort while Kamui does nothing.

Although Arthur and Niles is a thing of wonder.

Well I put it here because Arthur is one of the few who thinks that he is a very nice dude in their A-Support the rest of the characters will be like " Oh he is not that bad... " but Arthur would be like " A NEW ALLY OF JUUUUSTIIIICE "

Shiro and Siegbert.

It's such a healthy friendship, it feels genuine.

Sakura and Elise is another friendship that's healthy, as opposed to Hana and Sakura, which is a rather unhealthy friendship.

Edited by Water Mage

Personally, I'm partial to Xander/Camilla (if it counts), Arthur/Benny, and Hana/Setsuna.

There are a lot more m/m and f/f pairs I like (like Kagero/Orochi which already got a shoutout), but frankly, I tend to interpret them with some degree of romance in there, so... not exactly platonic material. It's definitely the sheer number of them that skewers it, but I think I've got more platonic m/f relationships than m/m or f/f.

I'm a big fan of Shigure/Hisame. They sit and sip tea while watching the rain fall. I just love the peaceful imagery.

Actually yeah, their supports remind me of two old men wishing for the peace of the nation. I'll say this one is my most definite bromance or just a complete life long bond.

Actually yeah, their supports remind me of two old men wishing for the peace of the nation. I'll say this one is my most definite bromance or just a complete life long bond.

I'm so glad I'm not alone!

One of my favorites, as well. I also thought Laslow/Saizou was pretty good.

I am an advocate of Arthur/Niles—but only really the Japanese version. ENG version is kind of subpar to me.

But really, in my opinion, the strongest are Laslow/Odin and Kagero/Orochi.

It's perfect because they end up marrying each other in my perfect head!canon world.

#LasowOrochiScum #OdinKageroScum

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Takumi and Leo - surprised more people haven't mentioned it.

Ophelia and Soleil - they've shared a lot, including each other's bodies

Odin and Laslow are true brothers in arms, I think their relationship is stronger than a bromance.

Takumi and Leo - surprised more people haven't mentioned it.

Ophelia and Soleil - they've shared a lot, including each other's bodies

Odin and Laslow are true brothers in arms, I think their relationship is stronger than a bromance.

It reminds me of that scene in Awakening dlc where Inigo didn't want to let Owain die and so he stood by his side to fight with his fellow comrade.

One of my favorites, as well. I also thought Laslow/Saizou was pretty good.

I am an advocate of Arthur/Niles—but only really the Japanese version. ENG version is kind of subpar to me.

But really, in my opinion, the strongest are Laslow/Odin and Kagero/Orochi.

It's perfect because they end up marrying each other in my perfect head!canon world.

#LasowOrochiScum #OdinKageroScum

I feel you, they go very well together and Orochi isn't like the other girls who rejects Laslow and actually tries to seduce him.

Same gender ships that i ship romantically:

Orochi/Kagero

Ryoma/Xander

Shiro/Seigbert

Niles/My male MU

Platonic same gender ships:

Charlotte/Peri

Effie/Elise

Sakura/Elise

Azura/the royal little sisters

Charlotte/Rinkah