Fire emblem:Ballad of the goddess of Fates

SilasKnight

I don't think the two songs synched as well as they could have. I mean, there are moments where they do complement well, but otherwise, the two melodies seem to clash with each other over who gets the spotlight instead of supporting each other. The vocals of Lost In Thoughts All Alone are paced too quickly (ending each verse one measure faster than it should) for Ballad of The Goddess to keep up; most noticeably within the BR and CQ verses, but it gets better as it goes on from there.

I do love both individual songs along with the idea, but for them to work better together would require some re-orchestrating or mixing; I'm not sure of which, however. Otherwise, I do appreciate the work

Edited by Hero-King

H i g h Q u a l i t y V i d e o G a m e M e m e s .

No, but seriously, I remember coming upon this little "rip". As soon as the Fates kicked in, I died laughing, only to come back a second time as the Lord and Savior and die again. Though yes, it is really good, too. When he isn't imbuing the songs with memes, Silva makes some amazing stuff. Hell, sometimes even when he injects memes, they sound really good.

I don't think the two songs synched as well as they could have. I mean, there are moments where they do complement well, but otherwise, the two melodies seem to clash with each other over who gets the spotlight instead of supporting each other. The vocals of Lost In Thoughts All Alone are paced too quickly for Ballad of The Goddess to keep up; most noticeably within the BR and CQ verses, but it gets better as it goes on from there.

I do love both individual songs along with the idea, but for them to work better together would require some re-orchestrating or mixing; I'm not sure of which, however. Otherwise, I do appreciate the work