Dragonstone Shenanigans: The PMU

Quamosthy

You may remember my thread from a few days back, 'Dragonstone Shenanigans' in which I pitched a story for Fates focusing on Corrin being a dragon. I found that Azura just having a Dragonstone to give to Corrin was kinda far-fetched, hence this story with the goal of getting a Dragonstone for Corrin.
EDIT: Wow, I am so stupid. I can't believe I forgot to mention what path this'll be. This is a Revelation PMU.

The Rules:

-When submitting a unit give me a reason for the character to be in that class. Not 'they're strong and it's awesome' but an actual in-character reason.
--As an add on to this rule, I'll say that I want a way for them to help Corrin with them being a dragon, or some other reason to help them.

-I will allow up to three Bond Units. I'm drowning in them and I kinda want to put them to good use. When picking a bond unit, just choose a class and I'll see if I have one of said class and we'll work things out from there.

-Child units can be used, but both parents MUST be drafted as well

-No awful units. Creative is fine, and encouraged, but bad units will not be accepted.

-I now have DLC, so the DLC classes are fair game.

-One person decides all of MU's stuff. However, I will probably be changing Corrin's class back to the Nohr Prince/ss or its promotion.

-No captured units.

The Support Network:

1 - Hoshido Noble Corn (+Mag/-Speed, S Odin)
2 - Kinshi Knight Saizo (A+ Subaki)
3 - Maid Azura (A+ Elise)
4 - Grandmaster Odin (S Corn)
5 - General Silas (S Effie)
6 - Swordmaster Takumi (A+ Ryoma)
7 - Nohr Noble Corn!Ophelia
8 - Wolfssegner Keaton
9 - Swordmaster Hinata
10 - Hero Flint (Bond Unit)
11 - Dark Knight Odin!Kana
12 - Dread Fighter Azama *chosen by someone offsite
13 - Adventurer Anna
14 - Kinshi Knight Azura!Mitama

Edited by Quamosthy

I'm not really sure what's considered an 'awful' unit, but anyway...

Maid!Azura (A+ Elise)

Elise secretly ships Corrin and Azura together and thinks that Corrin has a maid fetish, so she somehow managed to talk Azura into becoming a maid. Or if Elise doesn't ship them, maybe she just thinks that Azura would make a cute maid, who knows. Regardless, Azura doesn't really understand why but she decided to go along with it anyway. Additionally, she can use her newfound skills to polish Corrin's scales in dragon form, because even dragons need to look their best.

Edited by Lightchao42

Vanguard Silas, so he can really fight for his friend(s).

And if I can suggest a second, then I'll add Grandmaster Odin. He knows all about dragons, so let him take the lead and become your tactician.

I really like the idea of Grandmaster Odin, especially as one of the Awakening units. It's probably a bad idea to ask this, but could you choose another class for Silas? I used Vanguard Silas in my last PMU run and I'd like something different

I really like the idea of Grandmaster Odin, especially as one of the Awakening units. It's probably a bad idea to ask this, but could you choose another class for Silas? I used Vanguard Silas in my last PMU run and I'd like something different

Ok, how about General Silas (S-Effie)?

eyLzdVh.png

Hoshido Noble!F!MU - Might as well keep her as a Dragon the entire time if you're just gonna switch her back.

+Mag -Spd

Don't worry. She still has a 50% Speed Growth before promoting. She won't be slow.

Talent: Dark Mage

Spouse: Rhajat

Just for fun. Kana doesn't need to exist anyways.

If I may also pick a unit...

Sorcerer!Nyx!Rhajat (Heart Seal or Partner Seal)

After both her mother and wife knew how to wield Nohrian Magic, which she was unfamiliar with, she decided to take up the class and learn it's secrets.

Edited by TrueEm

Don't worry. She still has a 50% Speed Growth before promoting. She won't be slow.

If she is slow, just buy Wary Fighter from a My Castle, and if you are going to use a dragonstone a lot, then Wary Fighter would not be a bad skill to pick up.

If she is slow, just buy Wary Fighter from a My Castle, and if you are going to use a dragonstone a lot, then Wary Fighter would not be a bad skill to pick up.

I don't think they're buying skills, especially since this is a PMU. Being slow is something they'd have to deal with.

eyLzdVh.png

Hoshido Noble!F!MU - Might as well keep her as a Dragon the entire time if you're just gonna switch her back.

+Mag -Spd

Talent: Dark Mage

Spouse: Rhajat

Just for fun. Kana doesn't need to exist anyways.

If I may also pick a unit...

Sorcerer!Nyx!Rhajat (Heart Seal or Partner Seal)

After both her mother and wife knew how to wield Nohrian Magic, which she was unfamiliar with, she decided to take up the class and learn it's secrets.

As for the dragon stuff, that reclass was going to be temporary, for the sake of the story I'm writing. Outside of maybe three chapters at most I won't be using Corrin's dragon form because story-wise she won't have a Dragonstone.

I'm really not comfortable with having MU marry Rhajat, so if you could pick a different spouse that would be great. Also, for Rhajat to be drafted, both her parents would have to be drafted as well.

Edited by Quamosthy

As for the dragon stuff, that reclass was going to be temporary, for the sake of the story I'm writing. Outside of maybe three chapters at most I won't be using Corrin's dragon form because story-wise she won't have a Dragonstone.

I'm really not comfortable with having MU marry Rhajat, so if you could pick a different spouse that would be great. Also, for Rhajat to be drafted, both her parents would have to be drafted as well.

I... did forget about needing both parents...

Ok, marry her to the Odin that was drafted already.

For my second unit, I choose Nohr Noble!Ophelia. She's Ylissian Nohrian Royalty now, so as the chosen one she must embrace her heritage and take up her tomes against the Vallite forces!

If someone is going to draft Kana, they can choose what Talent she has.

Edited by TrueEm

In the quest for a dragonstone, it's best to ask those familiar with stones. And who is the best at hoarding randomness? It's Keaton. Keaton the wolfskin will aid his fellow beastly friend into finding her beloved stone, because everybody knows transforming is super cool. Maybe his knowledge of 'treasures' will finally come in handy.

Except of course Keaton has no sense of direction. But he can still use his nose. Maybe. If you're lucky.

Edited by Blademaster_Aio

Swordsmaster!Hinata

Hinata has a fondness for traveling and he has a fondness for swords. Hearing of Lady Corrin's quest for the coveted dragonstone and hearing that his beloved lord, Takumi, will be accompanying the motley crew of treasure hunters, the Swordsmaster sheathes his sword at his waist and departs to lend a hand. Another pair of sharp, keen eyes can only be an asset during this journey—and, if for some reason he does manage to overlook any shiny jewels along the way, then he is more than willing to bash a few heads together to make up for his negligence.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Is there a hero bond unit?

Or maybe a bond unit with a skill as their personal skill?

Yep! I've got a few bond units that could promote into a Hero (and probably more with it as a reclass option). Pick whichever one you want from the list:

vkc30A6.png

'Thorn'

Mercenary

Personal Skill - Gentilhomme

-Good Fortune

-Strong Riposte

-Counter

TlDUPNP.png

'Flint'

Mercenary

Personal Skill - Bowbreaker

-Good Fortune

-Nohrian Trust

-Death Blow

FZ2LY1l.png

'Olive'

Mercenary

Personal Skill - Bloodthirst (Peri's personal skill)

-Good Fortune

-Hoshidan Unity

-Gentilhomme

kYXagmH.png

'Nori'

Fighter

Personal Skill - Haiku (Mitama's personal skill)

-HP +5

-Vantage

-Shove

7D20NYa.png

'Umeko'

Fighter

Personal Skill - Calm (Hisame's personal skill)

-HP +5

-Aptitude

-Vantage

qAfOSKT.png

'Mugi'

Mercenary

Personal Skill - Playthings (Selkie's personal skill)

-Good Fortune

-Swordfaire

-Vantage

QTn3Jbb.png

'Aron'

Mercenary

Personal Skill - Shurikenbreaker

-Good Fortune

-Vantage

-Dragon Ward

I have way too many Bond Units

Edited by Quamosthy

Dark Knight Kana.

Have to keep the family together! And he has a different noble class than his sibling to show how different he is and catch mama's and papa's eyes by using both of their main weapons!

And if you think it was far-fetched Azura just gave a dragonstone to Corn, what do you have to say for yourself when you did the same for Kana, hm, young lady? Kana is not happy with that far-fetched outcome either. And what if Kana goes berserk again? What if you only had one stone? Would you keep it for yourself to save the world and sacrifice Kana or the world can explode if it means your son's safety? Hm? Hmm? So now you actually have the mission of finding TWO dragonstones!

Edited by Lanko

And if you think it was far-fetched Azura just gave a dragonstone to Corn, what do you have to say for yourself when you did the same for Kana, hm, young lady? Kana is not happy with that far-fetched outcome either. And what if Kana goes berserk again? What if you only had one stone? Would you keep it for yourself to save the world and sacrifice Kana or the world can explode if it means your son's safety? Hm? Hmm? So now you actually have the mission of finding TWO dragonstones!

Corrin having the extra Dragonstone kinda makes sense. I bet you that they probably had one stored at Kana's little house, or at the very least Corrin was bringing it every time in case Kana transformed. He wouldn't take that kind of risk with his own kid.

Also, the Dragonstone actually prevents them from going berserk in the first place. The only go berserk if they don't have a Dragonstone at all or overuse their dragon form once they contain it.

Anna, stategist. I was going to pick Merchant since she works Sales, but Azura's magic growth isn't stellar, and may need additional help with healing.

After getting assistance with the Pirate crew she joins the crew and through Corin's advise she she breaks away from traditions set by her older sisters and decides to take up magic and horse riding.

Sorry I meant to edit after I noticed the other posts.

Edited by Mysteryshadow5`

Azura!Mitama as a Kinshi Knight, because no one spots things in the distance better than a bowman, and a flying bowman has even more ability to see to the stars and scout for any shiny rocks that might be floating about. Besides, someone needs to comfort Corrin with haiku once they realize that being a dragon ain't all it's cracked up to be.

I pick Flint, with bow breaker, death blow and nohrian trust.

The story is that, after visiting many similar special snowflakes who all could mysteriously transform into a dragon, one of the special snowflake decided to combine powers with Corrin to make an even special-er snowflake which could help Corrin avoid becoming a feral dragon. Even if feral dragons have awesome stats. Like right.

Edited by Blademaster_Aio