[FE14] Conquest Casual Draft

avengerfive

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at my team, I'm somewhat confident I can take on Lunatic. The only problem might be the early chapters, and going into Chapter 10 without a trained Silas/Effie seems intimidating. Maybe I'll make all units free for chapter 6-10 for myself.

I'll usually run 6 combat units and 6 pairup bots but looking at the team, I can only see 5 potential combat units. Probably going to use Corrin, Camilla, Camilla!Percy, Laslow, and Charlotte!Soleil. Pairup bots are gonna be Gunter, Gunter!Kana, Charlotte, Arthur and Azura!Dwyer. Ch25 shouldn't be a problem because I'll go +Mag/-Lck Malig FCorrin (probably going to name her Camilla for the lols) and I have Lungers for the bottom room of Ch26 and Endgame. Ch15Felicia and Flora will be on staff duties and Azura will be dancing.

I might make a short post-run unit evaluation post here.

I'll probably post my progress here because thats fun. Gonna use female corrin and looking at this, my pairings will be:

- Xander x Mozu

- Silas x Peri

- Jakob x Azura

- Corrin x Shura

Edit: I'm ridiculously tired. No Camilla but staffbot Felicia. Don't mind me.

F Corn Hard (and no I'm not trying lunatic with a 3 man chapter 6, especially when one is staffbot)

I'm gonna attempt a ltc with Camilla banned till 16 after hell...i mean 10, Corn banned from wyverns, Jakob banned from mount

F1 09 03 28 02 06 F3

+Def - luck, ninja named Reina and my birthday (1/27)

Edited by TempestStorm

I just finished up Sword of Seals in time for this draft to begin, so that's pretty sweet. I think I'm gonna go w/ normal mode classic like I normally do, I'm not overly confident, plus I'm doing 2 games at once because of a playthrough of Path of Radiance I'll be focusing a lot of time on, also I'm pretty bad at the game. I'm not sure about pair ups yet, a lot of the units I normally use aren't with me (All of my cavaliers, Keaton, Elise, etc.), I think I'm gonna go for a +Str, -Res fighter set for F!Corrin named Elle after a DND character I played, because that's something I haven't tried, plus my team has no axe users, plus Niles is a beastly mage killer so I don't need as much resistance. I'll post quick chapter recaps here after each chapter, but tbh I'm going to be playing this mostly at my leisure.

Tentative Pairups

Leo x Nyx

Selena x Jakob

Effie x Kaze

Elle x Niles

Midori x Forrest

Kana x Nina, Brother & Sister Dream Team

EDIT: Here's the real question: would starting at Branch of Fate be acceptable? I know it's a casual draft and we just play in our own time and shit, but the intro bit is so boring, and I've never done a run without doing the first 5 chapters. so thoughts? I'm still doing other stuff atm, but I'm already on a lower difficulty than everyone else, and Idk if skipping the first 5 chapters is "acceptable". I probably just will, tbh, but it feels a bit wrong xD

Edited by Maxbear29

EDIT: Here's the real question: would starting at Branch of Fate be acceptable? I know it's a casual draft and we just play in our own time and shit, but the intro bit is so boring, and I've never done a run without doing the first 5 chapters. so thoughts? I'm still doing other stuff atm, but I'm already on a lower difficulty than everyone else, and Idk if skipping the first 5 chapters is "acceptable". I probably just will, tbh, but it feels a bit wrong xD

Yea it's fine, play how you want.

Don't feel too bad about chapter 7 guys. I had to drug Reina with str and hp tonics, have her run around like an idiot with Jakob on her back, and blow my freeze staff on the Seal Speed!Stack. Almost died too but dual guard saved me (8 hp vs 9 attack). 12 turns of "fun" as I had to restart every time freeze missed that 83%.

Alright, after thoroughly fucking up everyone in Ch. 6, and snatching up the Path Bonuses, Witch's Mark, Paragon, and Boots from the 2 free Anna's gift DLCs, and Visit/Battle Bonuses from my other files, I set out for Chapter 7, 3 usable units in tow. For each chapter, I'll do a quick chapter recap and maybe some highlights, as well as a unit overview (Class, Level, Thoughts), just because I want to.

It took me all of my effort to not use Arthur and Silas on this map, and holy hell not using Elise was pretty upsetting. I usually use everyone on this map in my playthroughs of Conquest, and the fact that I could only use 3 of them was not fun. Elise would have been amazing on this map, but I didn't pick her 2 picks in a row, so this is my fault anyway. The only reason I didn't pick everyone's favorite Royal Cinnamon Roll was because Niles and Nina can both be Adventurers and become my healers, probably going to make Nina the healer, but hell, I prefer Niles as an adventurer over a bow knight by a huge margin so Idk. Anyway, Effie did damn good work, as expected, and of course Elle was a beast strength wise, and Jakob did some work with the stat drops on Kagero's dart. Chapter wasn't too hard, but yeah not using Elise, Arthur, and Silas made me sad.

Elle: Level 9 Nohr Princess

Jakob: Level 5 Butler

Effie: Level 7 Knight

Most updates will be shorter than this, I swear.

Alright, Chapter 8 left me with a lot more confidence than 7 did, as I quelled the Ice Tribe's rebellion in authoritative fashion, with 4 pieces of the Voltron that is my team assembling. Highlights are: Elle learning Dragon Fang and promptly reclassing into a fighter on the spot so I can get to a point where by the end of the game she will be at S Rank Axes as a berserker hopefully, Jakob killing people with the fruit knife, the dumbest looking non-joke weapon in the game (It was an apple speared on it, seriously.), Effie getting a delicious 1% crit on a fighter, and Effie and Niles just wrecking all the mage's collective businesses. Wasn't even funny. Kilma only had 6 damage he could deal to Niles and he missed both attacks he was able to dish out before I sent in Effie to just end him with a single 18 damage swing. Despite this Effie and Jakob were the heroes at the end of the chapter. I mean, Jakob did just so much healing, but still, Niles prolly deserved that honor. Anyway, not much else, tried to keep this shorter than the last one as promised. Here's the team atm:

Elle: Level 10 Fighter

Jakob: Level 8 Butler

Niles: Level 10 Outlaw

Effie: Level 9 Knight

These will only get shorter the farther I get into the game and the less eventful the chapters, I swear.

Chapter 9 was hell, forcing me to sell weapons, heart seal Reina and tuuuuuurtle. Probably should have changed her for Mozu's paralogue (What? I need that Bronze Naginata cause Azura is getting rescue).

10 is just a matter of finding the right combo of drugs. Oh and Effie!Odin can solo the archers :P. I wonder if Niles can contribute without a bow...

Edit: Through 11 done. Wasn't given a turncount after 11, so if it's wrong I'll let you know. And I'm only LTCing where I'm not forced to turtle.

Prologue: 2/2

Oh no so hard! Just attack!

Chapter: 1 4/6

I might need help! Gotta attack 4 times cause +Def! Reina got an almost perfect level (everything but res!)

Chapter 2: 3/9

I might need some help! I had to split up my forces! Gunter goes left, Reina and Jakob right. Reina got just +Str...

Chapter 3: 5/14
Reina takes the Samurai with Gunter!Jakob help. Then they fullmove forward, Gunter and Jakob switching. Dragon vein turn 3, Jakob!Gunter is fast enough to double the archer and does so. Reina misses the second hit on the samurai but gets a good level anyway. Reina gets in seize range, Gunter and Jakob in attack formation with Jakob only in range of the boss and the samurai, getting attacked by both. Gunter and Jakob make their chip when Gunter attacks, then Jakob misses but Gunter hits cause dual strike OP. Reina seizes

Chapter 4: 9/23
Rinkah villages, Kaze!Reina is OP for moving forward and attacking. Dunno why but Ryoma had a strange addiction with not moving as far as he could when attacking. Ryoma then refused to attack an enemy once, and left Kaze!Reina to die...which happened. Try #2. This time KAZE gets the village so I can Rinkah!Reina, because defense appears to be key...then Hinoka and Sakura die. Dammit AI. Try #3

Rinkah!Reina again, Kaze gets village, blah blah, Take a different Dragon Vein route. Kaze baiten an enemy and Ryoma went BACKWARDS to get it...then he kills an enemy that's NOT in the way. Hinoka and Sakura facetank again...

Try #4, hopefully with less stupid Ryoma. Yes I'm set on having them live.

Ok Ryoma was still a dumbass, and left me to die AGAIN so I had to Kaze bait but it worked. Also chugged all of the vuln. Sakura dodged the enemy the last turn.

Chapter 5: 7/30

This took some management (and trial and error), and was hell.

Reina goes left, takes out the mercs, then doubles back; both Rinkah!Kaze and Sakura!Kaze aren't bulky enough to take the hits. Reina OHKOs the wyrnslayer and I utilize dual strikes (Kaze+Azura, then Rinkah+Kaze) to beat the mage. Sakura heals Kaze. Sakura pairs up with Kaze who gets in the range of one mage.

Then Reina takes out the left mage, followed by the paired up merc. Sakura!Kaze finishes the mage he baited, then Rinkah steals Sakura to heal Kaze. Ryoma dies EP (turn 5 now).

Rinkah!Sakura heals Reina twice, who heads towards the boss. Kaze has enough health to hit the other mage and not die, and he gets into dual strike position with Azura. Rinkah!Sakura takes the hit, Reina kills one of the mages, Kaze moves to be a barrier and gets healed. Azura dances Reina, who takes out the reinforcement. 7 PP Reina kills the boss after getting danced.

Chapter 6: 3/33

I didn't want to risk Camilla death. Reina!Jakob baits out Takumi, Elise dragon veins, Xander runs down. Camilla!Leo baits Yukimura (and in the process, Sakura). Turn 2 Xander kills Leo, Reina chips Hinoka, Leo kills Sakura. Turn 3 Reina finishes Hinoka, Leo finishes Yukimura.

Stats:
Level Character Class HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Wpn Rnks
8.22 Reina Nohr Princess 23 12 5 11 10 7 11 3 D Swrd, D DrgnStone
3.39 Jakob Butler 22 9 7 13 10 11 8 8 D Shur, D Staff

Chapter 7: 12/45

Ok this was a royal pain without an early unit to support in the fighting. Built the Staff Store so I could buy a strength tonic and some vulns. Reina used the strength (to one-round faceless) and HP (to live longer) tonics pre-chapter, and I had to C Support Jakob. Have Onyx and Berries.

Came down to Elise spamming Freeze on the Seal Speed!Faceless as Jakob!Reina ran around like an idiot killing things. Had to keep resetting till Freeze hit every time (83% chance to hit. This was a lot more frustrating than you'd think). Used the Dragon Stone when it was down to the pair and boss so I could tank more, then switched back to kill the speed killer. Dual Guard OP, it saved me from resetting. Already out of Freeze uses.

Stats:
11.54 Reina Nohr Princess 24 14 6 13 12 9 11 4 D Swrd, D DrgnStone
3.94 Jakob Butler 22 9 7 13 10 11 8 8 D Shur, D Staff
6.89 Elise Troubadour 19 2 11 5 11 15 5 12 D Staff

Pre-Chapter 8:
Built the weapons shop; Reina B Support Jakob, C Support Elise. Staves on sale YAY...not! Sold the Iron Sword (Yato is better), Bronze Lance (Iron is better). Ok three options; Drug up Jakob and hope for the best, turn Elise into a flying death machine and drug her up, or turn Reina into a ninja and drug her up.

Chapter 8: 10/55

Drugged up Jakob while grabbing a pair of extra Res Tonics (literally every tonic except mag and maybe skill) and a pair of concoctions. Got no money, but it worked.

T1 Jakob!Reina runs north, Elise gets the village
T2 Elise Tonics and moves, Reina gets in range of only one fighter.
T3 Odin!Elise dragon veins, Reina moves and switches so Jakob takes out a fighter from range
T4 Reina!Jakob runs over the ice, killing a mage
T5 Elise!Odin blocks the path to Niles and tonics. Reina!Jakob runs and vulneraries. Jakob almost dies (1 HP) but ends on a dual guard!
T6 Elise!Odin heals. Jakob!Reina heals. Jakob!Reina gets frozen
T7 Elise!Odin heals. Reina!Jakob heals. Dual guard ready for Reina!Jakob.
T8 Elise!Odin takes out the Fimb!Mag. Reina!Jakob heals.
T9 Elise!Odin heals. Reina!Jakob moves to boss range and heals.
T10 Reina!Jakob kills the boss

Stats:
11.97 Reina Nohr Princess 24 14 6 13 12 9 11 4 D Swrd, D DrgnStone
7.75 Jakob Butler 24 10 7 16 11 14 8 9 D Shur, D Staff
7.36 Elise Troubadour 19 2 12 5 12 16 5 13 D Staff
7.12 Odin Dark Mage 21 6 10 11 7 10 6 7 D Tome

Pre Paralogue 1:
Odin Elise C support, built the Mess Hall, got a free Nohrian Blade (Yato is still better =/), got 2 free Onyx

Paralogue 1: 12/67
Reina and Jakob go south, Elise and Odin west then south. I'm also making an effort to recruit everybody (except Shura :P). If Odin had some defense or speed I could have done this faster.

Stats:
12.89 Reina Nohr Princess 24 14 6 13 12 9 12 4 C Swrd, D DrgnStone
8.13 Jakob Butler 25 11 8 16 11 15 8 10 D Shur, D Staff
7.98 Elise Troubadour 19 2 12 5 12 16 5 13 D Staff
8.95 Odin Dark Mage 21 6 10 12 8 10 7 7 D Tome

Pre Chapter 9:
Reina and Jakob A Support, no more for them cause Reina gets Keaton; Built the lottery shop, won some topaz. Sold the goddess icon and Niles' iron bow, bought a heart seal and a bronze dagger, reclassed Reina to ninja, had Effie cook up some berries, netting it for 3/4 ((me, Odin, Elise). Not bad. Sold an iron lance to afford a heal for Elise.

Edited by TempestStorm

Post too long so here's the rest:

[spoiler=Chapters 9-11]

Chapter 9: 25/92
Ran in the back way by Nyx, recruiting her for weapons. Azura went to the dragon vein so I could have an easier time tanking with Jakob!Reina.This chapter can go die in a fire. So because I was in guard range AFTER he moved I got screwed by reinforcements? Thanks! Got rescue with Azura's key. Oh and had to epic turtle because I needed dual range of Ninja but that meant gimped attack.

Only reasons this was possible:
>Dual guard
>Azura dodging a 76
>Posion Strike+Jakob's Iron Dagger+Dragon Fang

>>Really should have changed Reina for Mozu's chapter to make this one a LOT more bearable. But I'm not going through the hell of chapter 7 again.

Stats:
14.34 Reina Ninja 24 10 3 19 16 9 10 6 D Shur
9.64 Jakob Butler 26 11 9 17 11 15 8 10 C Shur, D Staff
10.08 Elise Troubadour 20 2 14 5 14 18 5 14 D Staff
10.84 Odin Dark Mage 21 6 11 13 9 10 9 7 C Tome
3.26 Azura Songstress 16 6 3 9 9 8 4 7 E Lance

Pre Chapter 10:
Elise Odin B Support. 2x Berries. Axes on sale again....built a smithy. Forged a Fimbulvetr book, called it Aching Blood! Stopped for the night. Lottery netted more Onyx, free cabbage, 2x Onyx, Elise gains Mag+Spd for the next battle...thanks? Swords on sale, Effie cooked up some Daring Berry Jam; Azura, Arthur, Effie, Elise, Mozu, ODIN DARK ate it. Sold Thunder.

Silas takes the Nohrian Blade, Nyx takes Fire from Odin. Elise gets drugged up so she doesn't die when healing.

Chapter 10: 11/103 Turns
This was complete hell. One of Jakob/Reina/Elise/Beruka kept dying. With the random Nyx or Camilla death thrown in.

Drugged up Reina (Def/HP/Luck/Str tonics), Elise (HP/Def tonics) and Odin (HP/Mag/Spd/Def tonics). Have no money again but I'll have more weapons to sell.

Effie!Odin ran to solo the right.

Niles just spammed the bottom ballista. Nyx spammed the fire stone until the dragon vein was activated. Silas facetanked axes. So much stupidity worked. Niles, despite not having a weapon, was completely ingored in favor of Jakob and Azura. Beruka, Camilla, Selena, and Reina ran around like complete morons killing enemies before they got too close. Nyx missed a fire chip that caused more stupidity and almost got Azura killed (she dodged a 72). Jakob SHOULD have died but the AI decided to attack Arthur!Selena instead with dual guard built up. Undrafteds gained a bunch of levels. Got the Master Seal, 10k gold and Dual Club villages.

Stats:
15.09 Reina Ninja 24 10 3 20 16 9 10 7 C Shur
11.31 Jakob Butler 27 13 9 19 12 16 9 10 C Shur, D Staff
11.84 Elise Troubadour 20 2 15 5 15 19 5 14 C Staff
12.47 Odin Dark Mage 23 7 11 14 11 12 10 7 C Tome
5.02 Azura Songstress 16 7 4 11 11 10 4 9 E Lance

10.78 Beruka Wyvern Rdr 24 13 0 15 10 10 15 7 D Axe

Why does Odin almost have more defense than Magic AND Speed?

Pre Chapter 11:

Reina Beruka C support, spend time with Azura then Azura Reina C support, bows are on sale -_- Buy a new heal for Elise, build my hot spring and an Odin Dark statue. Buy a Steel Dagger for Reina and trade the iron one back to Jakob. Optimize equipment. Elise cooks up some Sweet Berry Jam...and it literally hit EVERY member not in my draft except Mozu, Captain Nohr and Silas because Elise at it.

Chapter 11: 18?/121?

Finally a break! Hilariously Beruka was able to handle all the facetanking in Rinkah’s room, so I had Elise!Odin support from behind and just sent Jakob!Reina the other way, then doubled back with them after Rinkah was killed. Had a good run going till Beruka missed with the Dual Club at 77% =/

I forgot that counter is a thing and died once XD. Another time I thought Elise!Odin could tank magic more than he can.

Elise!Odin chipped Hinoka so Beruka could get the accuracy boost. Steel Axe -> Iron Axe (Azura dance). Oh and Reina!Jakob had enough range for me to get enfeeble! Could have done this faster but it’s a casual draft and I wanted to give Beruka the exp from Rinkah’s area. Oh and I wasn’t given a turncount. So I had to estimate, will update at the end.

Stats:
16.35 Reina Ninja 24 10 3 21 16 9 10 8 C Shur
11.75 Jakob Butler 27 13 9 19 12 16 9 10 C Shur, D Staff
13.38 Elise Troubadour 21 2 16 5 17 21 5 16 C Staff
14.11 Odin Dark Mage 24 7 12 15 12 14 11 8 C Tome
7.04 Azura Songstress 16 7 5 13 13 11 4 10 E Lance

13.64 Beruka Wyvern Rdr 26 15 1 17 11 13 18 8 C Axe

Pre Chapter 12:

Reina Elise B Support, Elise Azura C Support, Odin Beruka C Support; Reina steals Kaze’s Steel Shuriken, giving the Steel Dagger to Jakob; Won an iron axe in the lottery...thanks; Built the arena; Items from castle talks: 3x milk, mushroom staff, 2x berries, 1x onyx; axes on sale; Jakob cooks up Exquisite Yogurt...only hit Reina and Elise with Spd/Def +2; spend time with Azura again

Edited by TempestStorm

Why does Odin almost have more defense than Magic AND Speed?

It's one of his best growths. He's not really a traditional mage; he builds up nice and fat, which works out pretty well if you can afford to buy Nosferatu for him. It doesn't get along with his personal but it is nonetheless his best book for most purposes, especially if you can spare the seals to dip him into Myrmidon/Masterofarms for two levels to get Vantage (which Nosferatu does not suppress).

Going with Lunatic/Classic. Only going to work with main chapters/invasions/paralouges and Armory/Shop/Private Quaters/Lilith/Farm/Mine/Arena/Forge. Not going to use any DLC/Path Bonuses/other MyCastles/Skill Buying.

I'll do a short write up for every chapter I guess, but I'm not going list my turn counts until the end. I'm expecting like 500-700? turns by the end, since I'm not trying to LTC.

Here's my Corrin:

YPtcMGR.png

Name: Camilla

Boon/Bane: +Mag/-Lck

Talent: Dragon

Malig is cool because magic for 1-2 range and high move/flying. Savage Blow lets me cheese Ryoma in C25. Gets Cavalier through marriage with Gunter, which lets me grab the skills while spamming Levin Sword as Paladin. Str+2, Trample, Elbow Room, and Defender should be enough to ORKO Takumi with one DF? I hope.

Also, got Meat and Onyx for my My Castle, which is cool because I'm going to use Laslow and Soleli as Ninjas. Still would have preferred Milk but I'll work with it.

Prologue - 6

Pretty standard stuff.

Chapter 7

Pretty surprised I could do this only with 3 characters. With a HP/Str/Def tonic Corrin ORKOed everything on the map (except the boss ofc). Took a few resets to figure out how to do it w/o letting Effie, Elise, Silas get attacked. Mostly was just figuring out where to put Corrin. Arthur got 2 kills too.

Chapter 8

Bought the heart seal and a bronze axe for Corrin. Only deployed Corrin, Jacob, and Arthur. This wasn't too bad. Turn 1 Jacob paired with Corrin and was able to freeze the top soldier. The rest was placing Jacob in range of dmages, taking them out, then having Corrin kill the fighters. I had to unequip Res +2 from Jacob so Fire dmages would attack him. Arthur got a few kills, Jacob took out the boss. Got lucky and the boss missed, which made it pretty easy. Got 3 villages too,

Chapter 9

Also pretty easy. Deployed Corrin, Jacob, Arthur, and Niles. Corrin with Jacob pairup and a Hp/Str/Spd/Def tonic pretty much soloed the map. Had to get the first strike on the archers ofc. Got the rescue. I made a gamble and had Arthur attack the boss, which worked out. Arthur got the boss kill and got to level 10, which is sweet because I can promote him with the Master Seal in C10 and have him take on the archers on the right side, I think.

Edited by avengerfive

" Arthur got the boss kill and got to level 10, which is sweet because I can promote him with the Master Seal in C10 and have him take on the archers on the right side, I think."

PSA

Do not do this, it's like stepping on a beautiful baby bird of justice in the chapter where he would bloom into a majestic eagle of JUSTICE.

As an actual reason to keep Mr. Brave Axe 2016 around, +Mag corin is really really bad at killing Takumi, the brave axe wielded by a Luna/Elbow room/Axefaire Arthur however just reduces everything to wet paste. Corin can steal the classes but imitating Arthurs supermunkin growths and personal is not really a thing.

Edited by joshcja

I'll train Arthur one day but those pairup boosts for Camilla are too legit. At S its like +7Str, +3Skl, +3Spd which keeps Camilla oneshoting stuff for a while lol. Plus I'm pretty hyped for Camilla!Percy. He seems pretty cool as a character and having a second Camilla seems great! I've never used children in Fates, so he will be the first one I use too.

Camilla doesn't need an Arthur pair up bot to maim things beyond recognition for a long, long time. This allows Arthur to go off by himself and do Arthur things, which includes actually gaining levels with his super min-maxed growths to one-shot things in late-game, and triggering Camilla dual strikes to build up their support without killing Arthur's growths or field presence. Don't worry too much about Percy; you have plenty of time to get that support built up without shooting Arthur in the foot.

Chapter 12 is so luck based it's not funny. Really wishing I had Nyx OR my royal cinnamon bun (or even one of Inigo/Peri). Not only do I have to run up the right with Azura!Jakob eating the pots and chipping in on kills, Entrap has to hit Jakob and Odin has to dodge at least one archer a turn while hiding in the left "room" at the start and protecting unrrafteds.

Camilla doesn't need an Arthur pair up bot to maim things beyond recognition for a long, long time. This allows Arthur to go off by himself and do Arthur things, which includes actually gaining levels with his super min-maxed growths to one-shot things in late-game, and triggering Camilla dual strikes to build up their support without killing Arthur's growths or field presence. Don't worry too much about Percy; you have plenty of time to get that support built up without shooting Arthur in the foot.

If Arthur being on the team isn't shooting his entire team in the foot in the first place, that is.

What if, rather than having 2 dracozerks

You could have 3 dracozerks

:OOOOOOOO

Edit: Yes Levant you hate Arthur because things crit him for single digit damage, we know.

Edit: @ Tempest, did you not buy Nosferatu for Odin?

Edited by joshcja

I can buy Nosferatu but half the time entrap misses one of Azura!Jakob/Reina!Beruka

Just use zelda strats yo, they're faster even without a break n bosskill as long as you're capable of tanking the EP (which isn't that big of a deal for Corn/jakob/nosman/Effie)

Xander's mooks can just pair up and follow provided you move faster than the bow tortoises.

Edited by joshcja

" Arthur got the boss kill and got to level 10, which is sweet because I can promote him with the Master Seal in C10 and have him take on the archers on the right side, I think."

PSA
Do not do this, it's like stepping on a beautiful baby bird of justice in the chapter where he would bloom into a majestic eagle of JUSTICE.
As an actual reason to keep Mr. Brave Axe 2016 around, +Mag corin is really really bad at killing Takumi, the brave axe wielded by a Luna/Elbow room/Axefaire Arthur however just reduces everything to wet paste. Corin can steal the classes but imitating Arthurs supermunkin growths and personal is not really a thing.

Or maybe I just don't feel like using Arthur? Nothing wrong with that.