[FE14] Conquest Casual Draft

avengerfive

Just use zelda strats yo, they're faster even without a break n bosskill as long as you're capable of tanking the EP (which isn't that bad on hard for Corn/jakob/nosman/Effie)

Xander's mooks can just pair up and follow provided you move faster than the bow tortoises.

I just got through it. Took a risk moving forward to the pair of Samurai by Ryoma and Azura!Jakob dodged a 70s hit. My characters don't have enough bulk to run another route since Beruka gets murdered by bows and Jakob would be constantly healing.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 10

Really fun. Had to reset a few times to optimize my opening turns. Corrin got Hp/Str/Spd/Def Tonics and Silas/Arthur got Hp/Def. Promoted Arthur with the village Master Seal. It sucks because with a Str tonic and Effie pairup he was 1 Atk away from oneshotting the archers with a handaxe. It worked out anyways, because he had 41 Hp.

I found it awesome that this chapter wasn't too hard, on Lunatic, where almost everyone was at base. The only units I had trained were Corrin, Jacob (He was behind Corrin the whole time) and Arthur.

Edited by avengerfive

1è was really fun once I figured out what to do. Beruka!Benny + Javelin + Forest/Village + Def Tonic = dead bow users. So much turtle though cause my combat is fairly lacking.

Edit: fixed two typos. Phone is annoying

Edited by TempestStorm

Gonna try finishing this quick before college starts. I hate having unfinished playthroughs (which sucks because I've got a long list of them).

Chapter 11

Really easy. Basically it was a Corrin + Camilla solo. Went up the right side, got both chests. Left Setsuna's room alone.

Chapter 12

Yay got Laslow. Swapped him into ninja right away with the C9 Heart Seal and gave him a bronze dagger. Went up the right side, skipping Saizo/Kagero squad. Entered the top right room. Got the gold. Escaped with Corrin.

Chapter 13

Somewhat difficult. Had to rush a bit to get the 5k gold. The early wyvern rush suicided on Camilla. Corrin took the 3 knights at the right. Laslow took on the mages on the left. Cleaned up the remaining knights and Orochi squad with everyone. Reina was super annoying because she oneshotted Corrin and Camilla, plus Air Superiority made it really difficult to hit her. I lured her in with Laslow who had a Dual Guard built up so he could live the hits from the two cavs that attacked him after. He one rounded the cavs too, yay Charlotte pairup. The rest was easy, but I did get lucky because one of the Wyvern reinforcements almost killed Azura with a handaxe. He left her with 1 HP lol.

Shoutout to Laslow for not proccing DEF in 5 levels with a 40% growth rate. I have a bad feeling about this.

Heart Sealed Camilla to WL, also forged a +2 Iron Dagger, and bought Corrin a Bolt Axe.

Chapter 14

The archers harassing Keaton were difficult to take on with 2 fliers and a frail ninja. Luckily Corrin and Camilla could both take a hit, so I figured out. I took my time to drain the enemy status staves. Got both chests. I had no idea how I was going to take on the Kinshi reinforcements, so I just gave Corrin a Spirit Dust and had her ORKO the boss with a Bolt Axe. She lived getting countermagiced and getting hit. Tonics OP.

Chapter 15

Really easy. Corrin hit 20 early in the level, promoted to Malig. With Inspiring Song, Gunter Pairup, and Tonics, Corrin ORKOed everything on the map (except the boss) with a fire tome. Cleared the entire map. Got to D tomes too. Forged Thunder hype.

And I got Felicia which is nice, she's going to be my main staffer. I will now attempt to swap Jacob into Paladin and see if I can get him two levels for Shelter, which should be useful later on. Plus, he gives +1 Mov to Azura.

Paralouge 1

Did this for some supports and the free DVP. Camilla raised her lance rank a bit too.

Invasion 1

Did this for the same reason as Paralouge 1. Gunter/Corrin are at B, Camilla/Arthur are at A, Jacob/Azura are at A, Laslow/Charlotte are at B. Also, Laslow is at level 19 and still hasn't procced Def. He's basically Kaze, except he traded Speed and Res for some Str. RIP.

Oh yeah forgot to mention here I've decided that I don't really want to post updates here. I did at the start, but eh, Conquest is boring and I'm not really doing anything new or interesting. I'm already on chapter 16 and I kinda just forgot I was posting. Oh well. I'll just beat the game at my leisure. It's not required anyway, so :P