Which Fire Emblem installment would you make a movie/anime adaptation of?

Thane

Hello everyone.

I think the title is pretty obvious: in which format, live action or animated, would you like to see an installment of Fire Emblem in and why? It can be a movie, a series or an anime or what have you.

To make matters more interesting, you can add some minor things like more character interaction between certain members of the cast, some improved worldbuilding, etc, but the overall plot should preferably remain the same.

Edited by Thane

I honestly would adapt Marth's story to live action if possible. Marth is basically the face of FE, so why not his? Plus his story is simple enough for adaptation. Tellius would pretty cool though....

I'd be way down for a live action TV show centered around Dawn Brigade/Daein in FE10 or general FE8. Unless live action TV isn't an acceptable format for your question.

Between movie and anime only I'd probably go for a live action movie series (don't think a singular stand-alone movie would be a great route) of FE8.

I'd be way down for a live action TV show centered around Dawn Brigade/Daein in FE10 or general FE8. Unless live action TV isn't an acceptable format for your question.

Between movie and anime only I'd probably go for a live action movie series (don't think a singular stand-alone movie would be a great route) of FE8.

Oh of course, that's an acceptable format. Maybe I should edit the first post.

I think Sacred Stones would work the best as a live action movie series as well, now that you mention it; I think that if it were an anime Lyon would fall victim to friendship speeches.

Yoooo Magvel series would be fantastic! Sean Connery as Duessel and Travis Fimmel as Joshua!

okay that actually sounds amazing i want this to happen

just a part 1 radiant dawn tv series

that'd be so good if they managed to do it right

although i have no idea who they'd cast as any of the characters

otherwise i don't really have any ideas of what they could do, although that might just be because i haven't played fire emblem in a while

Yoooo Magvel series would be fantastic! Sean Connery as Duessel and Travis Fimmel as Joshua!

i have almost no knowledge of fe8 but sean connery as duessel sounds amazing in a hilarious way

I think most of them would make pretty cool anime series. For me personally, I'd start with either Elibe or Magvel. I'd also keep them both pretty much exactly the same...I'd just add a couple things to Elibe to show and say what the Blazing Sword characters were doing during Binding Blade. As for Magvel, I'd switch off episodes between Eirika and Ephraim when the route split happens, and I'd have to decide which characters join during which route.

If Live action, I don't want Elibe to get any sort of adaptation at all. Or maybe I would, it would be pretty hilarious and pretty memetastic if we're going by this very special commercial.

I'll take an anime adaptation of Path of Radiance though.

I would say Genealogy of the Holy War due to how popular Game of Thrones is right now.

The only problem is deciding whether or not all the child and substitutes should be introduced to the story, heck even if it was a Netflix series I would be cool with it.

Adaptation of POR: give Elincia and Ashnard both more of a role; Ashnard at the expense of the Black Knight.

Archanea: the major change I'd make here is making the Dragonstones locked, and have Garnef and Medeus be trying to unlock them as their plan. Then have Medeus succeed just before the final chapter.

Mystery of the Emblem or Path of Radiance would work best, they are simplistic yet have worldbuilding without going into overly convoluted territory and have room for expansion if they really wanted to.

Mystery also has a bit of tragedy to it if you made it two parts to have the Shadow Dragon/Book 1 segments to show Hardin before his changes due to conflicted love, being scorned before his eventual corruption. Having Medeus's words be that foreshadowing, "As long as greed exists in human hearts..."

Edited by Jedi

Adaptation of POR: give Elincia and Ashnard both more of a role; Ashnard at the expense of the Black Knight.

That's a nice, simple change that would've benefited the story of Path of Radiance immensely. I approve of that.

I would've liked seeing the first arc of Awakening expanded upon in any format. More information on Chrom's father and just the flaws of Ylisse in general and the perks of Plegia would've gone a long way in making the whole conflict not seem so one-sided - of course, Gangrel would still be the Mad King, but at least the title would have more meaning and context to it.

I believe most of them would translate well into an anime format. Live action, I'm a bit skeptical of due to SFX, but it could work.

I like this as well.

I would've liked seeing the first arc of Awakening expanded upon in any format. More information on Chrom's father and just the flaws of Ylisse in general and the perks of Plegia would've gone a long way in making the whole conflict not seem so one-sided - of course, Gangrel would still be the Mad King, but at least the title would have more meaning and context to it.

I would like this as well. On a side note, I attempted writing a short Chrom x Maiden story where it detailed her life from her early childhood, which expanded upon the first Plegia-Ylissian Conflict, up to her marriage.

I named Chrom's father King Malacath lol

Anime adaptation of Fire Emblem Cipher.

... what? It's a Fire Emblem installment, right?

So basically a Fire Emblem Cipher card anime, similar to Yu-Gi-Oh, Vanguard and what not.

It's funny because the Cipher Discord had a funny discussion if there were to be a Cipher Anime.

I would say that the Tellius Series would be really up there for an anime, for sure.

Otherwise I would go the Archanea saga.

I think the Akaenia games could work well as a live action series and could at least be taken seriously this time (looks at OVA). It shouldn't be too hard because the story is already set.

I also think awakening could work well as an anime. They have the voices, story and animation choice set from the game. All that needs to be done is expansion on them

I don't know if I'd want an anime adaptation of FE6 or not (ok setting, nice characters, but generic story and quite straightforward). FE4 is welcome, though, even as a Disney musical.

I don't know if I'd want an anime adaptation of FE6 or not (ok setting, nice characters, but generic story and quite straightforward). FE4 is welcome, though, even as a Disney musical.

I can see it now... an opening song featuring Sigurd singing about defeating Verdane, with Alec and Noish chiming in to mention how slow Ardan is... Julius's villain song where he sings maniacally about the Child Hunts... Alvis's song about how he has lost everything... and don't forget Barhara, which of course will be Alvis gloating as Sigurd desperately tries to save himself. It will be glorious, I tell you.