Can I get a little help, and some advise

Mysteryshadow5`

First I am tires of getting "Hoshidan," and other less than desireable dishes. After the next chapter I get Jakob so can someone gift me a chefs hat. My castle code is 02989 22060 16477 08069. Also can someone give me some advise on what to do with Hinoka. I don't nessesarily like peg knight's and their promotions. Could she make great lord work well or is there something better?

Can do. Just let me switch to my other file.

For Hinoka, I'd suggest that you visit some castles and buy skills. As for other classes. Not sure. I personally keep her as a Falcon Knight, and if i do change it, she becomes a dark falcon with a cap on it's head.

EDIT: Done. You now have a Chef's Hat :D. Yay.

A couple skills I made sure to get on Hinoka was Bowbreaker and Lancefaire.

AND OMG you have a Pearl spring. (insta-card save).

EDIT EDIT: I just remembered something. I recall seeing multiple castles that had Hinoka as a Spear Master. That might work. The other thing you may want to consider is A+ support w/Camilla and reclassing to Wyvern Lord. She gets a higher Str stat, keeps her Mov, as well as her Naginata prof. She also gains access to axes, which is also nice.

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

I'm glad I can produce resources you need.im not extremely excited about my food. Beans are nice but I would have had meat, dairy, or berries than cabbage. Spear master is nice but I already use Oboro. Dragon lord is interesting, and support carmilla would be nice since I'll likely use most or all the royals. Unfortunately Elise joins so late, with a non attacking class that I'll need to rush her into dark falcon or witch to be really useful.

I'm glad I can produce resources you need.im not extremely excited about my food. Beans are nice but I would have had meat, dairy, or berries than cabbage. Spear master is nice but I already use Oboro. Dragon lord is interesting, and support carmilla would be nice since I'll likely use most or all the royals. Unfortunately Elise joins so late, with a non attacking class that I'll need to rush her into dark falcon or witch to be really useful.

I have meat. Feel free to take meat from the castle as you please. XD I also have rice...

As for resources I have Coral and Onyx.

Yeah, Hinoka joins way late O_O. In Revelations I get to that point and grind for skills before ch 18 (I have the DLC though so it may be harder if you don't have it). That's how my characters get all the bling

Also can someone give me some advise on what to do with Hinoka. I don't nessesarily like peg knight's and their promotions. Could she make great lord work well or is there something better?

Well, Hinoka is great as a Spear Master, which she can just reclass into. She gets better with Rend Heaven, which is learnt by Basaras at level 5. It's also a spear fighter promotiom.