Season3? Question Harder! #65. Would you rather? "...wield fire or ice powers?"

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer defense as I think a good defense wins you the game in any game... and tanking is active defense, that also allows me to protect my squishy friends. My favorite class actually was Paladin in WoW because it let me tank, and heal... and also do DPS from time to time if I wanted.

So Tanks for me.

Q14. Would you rather, rob a bank or a train?

Edited by ErrantBlackSheep

A train because my last location isn't immediately known since the train is constantly changing locations. A bank never moves, therefore, if I rob a bank, they can suspect where I am, in relation to the bank. So I can never be found if I rob a train because they don't know my immediate relative location to the train, from where they got robbed.

For robbery, per se, a bank. I don't know the reason, but it seems like train robberies are pretty rare these days. I'm not saying easy opportunities are nonexistent, but I think it's likely that people don't rob trains very much anymore because they're not good targets.

But it seems like filching some valuable goods from a train might not be too hard. If I don't have to make my presence known (usually required for a robbery) then I'd probably choose a train over a bank.

The Great Train Robbery has a nice ring to it... but hey, why not roboshep a stationary bank and hit multiples in a row? Easier to do that then multiple trains...

Pretty sure all bank or train robberies in my head involve either cowboys or 1930s gangsters. :D

Ima go bank... then ride my getaway horse/car into the sunset.

Q15. Would you rather train a Charizard or a Pikachu?

Edited by ErrantBlackSheep

Pikachu, for I like him better.

Yeah, Pikachu for whatever reason has always been cooler in my mind. Despite some of the annoying mascot tendencies, Pikachu is still just kinda the epitome of Pokemon to me.

Current Question:

Q58. Would you rather be a Viking or a Samurai?

Samurai.

I just imagine a samurai being a sort of quiet person, skilled, fast, wise, clever and generally acting cool.

I think of vikings as being more aggressive people. More louder, and having beards most of the time. And being more muscular than samurais.

Also, I noticed the previous question being Q15. The current one is Q58 though?

Edited by Flee Fleet!

Last question: Charizard because of childhood favoritism, usefulness, and bias against Pikachu

Current: really not a fan of medieval Japanese weapons or martial styles so I'd probably rather be a Viking as far as combat goes. Culturally I don't know too much about either so I'll just stick with Vikings as my answer not to mention realistically speaking I'd be treated like shit in either society

Edited by Ambling Falchion

It's really hard to choose one or the other tbh... I feel like I would appreciate Samurai culture a bit more than the Viking pillaging... but hey, both had some interesting and ugly sides.

Samurai Shep for me... though I would likely be more of a Ronin.

Current Question:

Q59. Would you rather be a good person's Dream or a bad guy's worst Nightmare?