Season3? Question Harder! #65. Would you rather? "...wield fire or ice powers?"

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would prefer to be the lone survivor due to not really wanting to massacre human beings. Besides, you could sell your story if you weren't put into a mental institution or absolutely devastated by PTSD...

Q64. Would you rather fight off the undead with an Axe or a Machete ?

Machete.

While there's more of an area to maintain, it also is easier to connect than an axe (Keep in mind I'm referring to a 2 handed axe. 1-handed has another issue). It also has woodcutting capabilites.

Axe, especially if we also use that broad definition to allow poleaxes. Even if we don't, the reach on most axes is better and you don't have to worry as much about edge alignment in order to do good damage.

Edited by Knight Falchion

Axes by a long run. Blunt weapon, repairable, cheap.

You just need to injure them with the brute force of the axe to gain an advantage, meanwhile you need more precision with a machete.

Multi-purpose: tree-cutting, fire-making, sharpening.

Also if you haven't watched Abraham Lincoln: The Vampire Hunter he owned a shit ton of undead vampires, so that's a testament to the effectiveness of an axe versus the undead i guess lol.

Edited by Jiegg

Gimme an axe for a bit of range perhaps more so than the Machete? Axes being multi purpose is a good point in their favorite too... although, I dunno if I would wanna clean off all the undead body parts to go chop wood.

Current Question:

Q65. Would you rather wield fire or ice powers?