FE Cipher Code Giveaway (for Japanese 3DS/2DS)

VincentASM

>>>>> Round 1 Results <<<<<

Thanks to Bernie_man123, we've got some Cipher codes to give away:

1. Cipher Marth (for Fates)

2. Cipher Lucina (for Fates)

3. Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary Heroes (3DS home theme)

4. Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary Heroines (3DS home theme)

5. Fire Emblem Opera (3DS home theme)

(1 of each, so a total of 5.)

Update: We now have a Cipher Minerva code from wobblinghood to complete the collection!

Update 2: Kirie has kindly provided codes for Minerva and the Heroes, Heroines and Opera themes.

Update 3: Got codes for the Heroes and Heroines themes from DancingDanny.

Update 4: More code donations! Opera theme and Lucina from geozeldadude.U

Update 5: One very kind dude donated a Minerva code!

Prize total is now 15 (-6).

As the title suggests, you need a Japanese region 3DS or 2DS to use these codes. I realise there are probably very few of you with one, but sadly that's how things roll.

All you need to do to enter this giveaway is post a comment in this thread. Maybe post your thought about FE Cipher or something to make it interesting.

Every now and then (the frequency depending on the number of entries), I'll throw everyone's names into a hat. Afterwards, I'll PM one of the codes to the winner of that particular draw.

If you're looking for more info about the codes (whether you're entering or not), please check the corresponding news post on the front page. Thanks!

Edited by VincentASM

I wish I wasn't on vacation right now.

I'd love to have those 25th anniversary themes

Oh, I should have mentioned this last week but during the Force of Will livestream I asked about FE0 coming stateside. I found out IS does have some say as to weather the game comes out over here. They did sound like they had some interest in publishing it if there was an enough interest in it.

Edited by Captain Karnage

This is another time that making that Japanese 3ds purchase worth it!

I was slightly disappointed by the fact it didn't make it over to the west but it is fully understandable why. It would have been nice to have a deck or two as collectables but it wouldn't sell well here at all sadly. =(

Sounds like an interesting giveaway.

Things like this that are exclusive to JP DS's make me feel less guilty about spending £150 on a new JP 3DS this time last year just so I could play FE 14 early.

Hey,

wow this giveaway is so cool guys!*-* I'd imported the 3DS LL with the Special Edition of FE if from japan to germany... damn hate it when a game is censored like that. No japanese voices, no additional swimsuits, touchin' minigames... hell no! Now I'm playin it so long like Manakete's livin' (Nono you're ma girl <3)... but enough!

So it would be nice to be one of the lucky ones who's gettin a code. :) Skill: Luck+4 to all of you!

Whoa, really? I'd like to make my Japanese 3DS pretty too! So uh, count me in?

Kinda hoping for the FE Opera one. It makes me think of ... TMS. Is it related? I'd assume not but still.

My feelings on Cipher? They still need to come out with Florina card so Vincent will have to add a badge for her.

Interested.

Also, in the case that I don't win anything, is there a cheap alternative to the codes?

You mean buying them on eBay or something? I think they might be too obscure. Well, the prize pool is slowing increasing so who knows, your chances of getting *something* are probably high.

That or you could order the starter decks. They're not too pricey and you get some neat cards as well : P

Oh sweet P: Hoping I get the Opera theme, since I've already got the 25th anniv ones (thanks to a lovely SF member!).

While I'm not really big on Cipher (I suck at card games+would kill my wallet lol), it does seem like a nice entry point for new FE players /o/ Also, the pretty art mmmmm.

It's kinda sad that Chrom's not featured in the 25th Anniversary Theme (for Male Lords) though, since he's. y'no. Also a Main Character in his game.

...or maybe I missed him? There are a lot of Lords that were included in the themes, haha.

Anyways, thanks for doing this! It'd be nice if everyone won something ^^.

I'm not exactly sure how this works but apparently I have a spare Japanese 3DS I haven't touched in a while. Time to give it a chance to make itself relevant again?

Also, Cipher cards sure are a thing.

I have been thinking on buying the Cipher cards at some point, but I haven't been able to decide which starting deck I should get x'3

And good luck to everyone for the draws~ :3

I hope everyone who will win a code can be happy! -^_^-

Would be funny that you get entered for posting here and end up winning your own giveaway. Haha j/k

Also don't put me in. I already have all of them.

Good luck to everyone!

I was planning on importing some starter decks and a booster display, as soon as i get a bigger income(in probably a few years). Hopefully the game is as simple to play in a foreign language as Magic the Gathering.

Good luck to everyone else in the draw!

Edited by Nakhaw

I actually bought a Japanese 3DS because I wanted the original Japanese voices, but also because it's a way to study Japanese. I see I'm not the only one!

Some of these themes are quite nice, especially the Opera one.

Thanks for all the entries and thanks again to everyone who donated codes ^^

As promised, here are the results of the first draw. This time, there were 6 prizes (one of each code) up for grabs.

[spoiler=Entries]1 Captain Karnage
2 Nyanracuga
3 Dollysama
4 Yaiba
5 TBS Cosplay
6 Dengres
7 Fruity Insanity
8 Cirnegg
9 TheSteveEngine
10 Piyo
11 Sunwoo
12 JohnnyMario
13 LVL 100 Weedle
14 Jade M. Caldwell
15 Lailah
16 arayyofsunshine
17 Ulir
18 Nakhaw
19 Siskan

Round 1 Winners:

1 Opera - TBS Cosplay
2 Cipher Minerva - Yaiba
3 Cipher Marth - Nakhaw
4 Cipher Lucina - LVL 100 Weedle
5 Heroes - JohnnyMario
6 Heroines - Siskan

Congrats to the winners! I'll PM each of you individually to make sure you're happy with your prize.

Right now I still have 8 more prizes that I'm hoping to fit into two more draws. Everyone who posted will be entered, so if you didn't win something this round, you might still be in luck (and if you already won something, you can still win again).