Fire Emblem Sacred Stones - Weapon Reversal

Kobazco

Alright new patch time then.

Changelog:

• Recruit class (Amelia) now has proper map sprites.
  • Amelia's Fighter class now promotes into female Hero and Warrior properly.
  • Female Pirate has proper map sprites.
  • L'arachel's AI in Ephraim route has been fixed.
  • Allows Female Pirates to promote via Ocean Seal. (Amelia's Fighter class currently promotes via a Knight's crest. Sorry)

ea0e3e309f54d526eee32913fa4ce261.png

80bb18a14b82994a53d7e782427efaa3.png

375ec33fade6775b9317a08832ea99a8.png

20bda5abc2fe535fdf4dc831c4dbdd87.png

8b9f43f8ee469e2644ba3bf1dd28a0f2.png

1f5c7d8f1ad615ebac436200b85c1ad7.png

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qslf7sho4gcqf6g/Weapon_Reversal.ups

Will work with current save files. But the Knoll issue will only take affect if you load a save before you recruit him. Sorry.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update as always. I did discover two more issues though

1. Lute loses con when she promotes to Druid F

2. Whenever you reset the game, Tethys' Dragonstone loses a bunch of uses. It seems to be random as the first time it happened to me it was from 69 to 6 and on the second test it was 74 to 10.

Thanks for the update as always. I did discover two more issues though

1. Lute loses con when she promotes to Druid F

2. Whenever you reset the game, Tethys' Dragonstone loses a bunch of uses. It seems to be random as the first time it happened to me it was from 69 to 6 and on the second test it was 74 to 10.

Huh. I've never actually seen the dragonstone bug. But that does remind me I need to force Myyrh back into the dancer class. I'll go check the Druid F right now and upload a patch if needed.

What's the growth rates?

Growth rates are exactly the same as in vanilla Fire Emblem Sacred Stones. The only differences are that the characters are now in new classes, which have their own growth rates that result in different characters ending with different stats.

Sorry for the head's up, but it seems that Myrrh doesn't in fact turn into a dancer when she joins. On that note, I now have two Manaketes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0mg5zpzltvxsy02/Fire%20Emblem%208%20-%20Weapon%20Reversal_399.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lk956dxmokmzrwk/Fire%20Emblem%208%20-%20Weapon%20Reversal_400.png?dl=0

Sorry for the head's up, but it seems that Myrrh doesn't in fact turn into a dancer when she joins. On that note, I now have two Manaketes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0mg5zpzltvxsy02/Fire%20Emblem%208%20-%20Weapon%20Reversal_399.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lk956dxmokmzrwk/Fire%20Emblem%208%20-%20Weapon%20Reversal_400.png?dl=0

Dang. I keep having troubles finding out where the hell Myrrh's class ACTUALLY is dictated. She is quite literally everywhere within this game. Guess I'll go check back again. For now you might have to deal with no dancer. I've uploaded a lot tonight but we shall see.

Edited by Kobazco

New report.

Marissa's palette sprite as a Falcoknight is kinda glitchy, while her Wyvern Knight one looks like Valter's palette (no sure if intended)
Does Lute have a Summoner color pallete? I wasn't aware of the new patch and didn't get the chance to see her as a Druid :l
Tana promotes to Great Knight and... Wyvern Lord? I guess Axe Paladin is still not in the game, but is still funny.

Other than that, I liked the Bow Paladin a lot. And the color palette for Knoll as a Monk looks pretty cool.

New report.

Marissa's palette sprite as a Falcoknight is kinda glitchy, while her Wyvern Knight one looks like Valter's palette (no sure if intended)

Does Lute have a Summoner color pallete? I wasn't aware of the new patch and didn't get the chance to see her as a Druid :l

Tana promotes to Great Knight and... Wyvern Lord? I guess Axe Paladin is still not in the game, but is still funny.

Other than that, I liked the Bow Paladin a lot. And the color palette for Knoll as a Monk looks pretty cool.

Something strange has been happening to certain palettes. I've noticed it as well. Lute does have a Summoner palette, although right now I'm working on inserting the female Summoner sprite itself. Yeah sorry axe paladin is not in the current build. Also how is Bow Paladin? I haven't been able to use our bow knight yet.

Sorry to kinda kill things, but in the new patch Eirika looks nothings, she has blonde hair and red armor??????

Yeah in the current version, Eirika's proper palette crashes the game. I haven't been able to send it to Datagne yet to fix it.

Edited by Kobazco

Something strange has been happening to certain palettes. I've noticed it as well. Lute does have a Summoner palette, although right now I'm working on inserting the female Summoner sprite itself. Yeah sorry axe paladin is not in the current build. Also how is Bow Paladin? I haven't been able to use our bow knight yet.

Don't know if it has to do with my emulator, or my game, but I was never able to get neither the Female Shaman sprite, nor the color palette for her to work. I guess that if in a next patch remains the same then I'm just gonna continue like that.

As I said Bow Paladin works and looks pretty cool. My L'Arachel in particular got RNG blessed so she is very useful.

Don't know if it has to do with my emulator, or my game, but I was never able to get neither the Female Shaman sprite, nor the color palette for her to work. I guess that if in a next patch remains the same then I'm just gonna continue like that.

As I said Bow Paladin works and looks pretty cool. My L'Arachel in particular got RNG blessed so she is very useful.

If you downloaded the new patch after you had already recruited somebody, their class/stats will not change since it is dependent on your save file. The only way to see her female shaman class would be to restart to a save before recruiting Lute.

If you downloaded the new patch after you had already recruited somebody, their class/stats will not change since it is dependent on your save file. The only way to see her female shaman class would be to restart to a save before recruiting Lute.

Eh, I was planning to play the game again once anyways.