Fire Emblem Sacred Stones - Weapon Reversal

Kobazco

Amelia doesn't gain any stats, and loses 2 con when promoting to hero.

Vanessa's berserker sprite looks broken, I don't think it's suppose to look like this.

7370ff9c50.png

I've fized any palette issues in the latest patch. I'll look at the hero promotion gains as well.

Edit: still have not released the latest patch though

Edited by Kobazco

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this hack, especially because some of the characters I would normally bench are amazing (Neimi I'm looking at you.), and some that are usually amazing are sitting on the bench (Franz, I'm looking at you bud.) Although I must ask, since I'm only on Chapter 9, what class is Gerik? I'm really hyped to find out because nobody beats OG-Based God Gerik. Ever.

Love this hack, especially because some of the characters I would normally bench are amazing (Neimi I'm looking at you.), and some that are usually amazing are sitting on the bench (Franz, I'm looking at you bud.) Although I must ask, since I'm only on Chapter 9, what class is Gerik? I'm really hyped to find out because nobody beats OG-Based God Gerik. Ever.

He's a soldier. Get used to his lack of speed; his surplus of skill tends to make up for it.

Replaying from the beginning so I can start tickling Eirika's route. For some odd reason though, every boss plays the regular battle song now.

Yeah that one's my fault. I installed a hack that let's me change the battle music of every character/chapter so I have to go redo the boss musics.

Been having tons of fun with this game so far, bout to play the last two chapters later today.

I'd recommend adding another thief if possible. I know units are a bit tight in this game, but maybe if you're up for it, you could give another class the ability to steal, possibly a promotion branch for the brigand. Have brigand go berserker, and robber or something, similar to swordmaster/assassin, except the new class would get steal, rather than lockpicks, and maybe something else small, equivalent to assassin's silencer.

Also, not sure if you already have plans for them, but the Halberdier and Dragoon could use a crit bonus or a skill. Hoping if one of the two of them get a crit bonus, you choose the Dragoon, cuz I really like that crit animation.

Not sure if this issue is present in the most recent patch, but the gargoyle animation freezes the game, at least on my flashcart it does. Not a big deal, as I've noticed they aren't in the main story, but thought you'd like to know.

These problems are present in the vanilla game, so if you don't wanna touch them, I understand. But Ephraim's caps are super bad, and some bosses are underwhelming. Calleach in particular suffered from the change in base stats, though he wasn't too tough to begin with.

All that said, I've been enjoying the game quite a bit, thank you for your hard work.

This is mostly an oversight of the story elements that are shifted around at the hacker's convenience but this gave me a hearty chuckle:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi8vnlr6a4ltxtu/Fire%20Emblem%208%20-%20Weapon%20Reversal_504.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nr9jmwbgxzubm1i/Fire%20Emblem%208%20-%20Weapon%20Reversal_505.png?dl=0

EDIT: Also, Ewan doesn't seem to have promotion bonuses or a correct palette.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nhnmao2qjh2z9o5/Fire%20Emblem%208%20-%20Weapon%20Reversal_509.png?dl=0

Edited by Super Doofus

This is mostly an oversight of the story elements that are shifted around at the hacker's convenience but this gave me a hearty chuckle:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi8vnlr6a4ltxtu/Fire%20Emblem%208%20-%20Weapon%20Reversal_504.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nr9jmwbgxzubm1i/Fire%20Emblem%208%20-%20Weapon%20Reversal_505.png?dl=0

Oh wow I always skip the story parts that is pretty funny lol. Maybe I should buff Caellach could be buffed... But it would make another part of the game quite difficult. I'll see what I can do with maybe some passive stat boosters.

Been having tons of fun with this game so far, bout to play the last two chapters later today.

I'd recommend adding another thief if possible. I know units are a bit tight in this game, but maybe if you're up for it, you could give another class the ability to steal, possibly a promotion branch for the brigand. Have brigand go berserker, and robber or something, similar to swordmaster/assassin, except the new class would get steal, rather than lockpicks, and maybe something else small, equivalent to assassin's silencer.

Also, not sure if you already have plans for them, but the Halberdier and Dragoon could use a crit bonus or a skill. Hoping if one of the two of them get a crit bonus, you choose the Dragoon, cuz I really like that crit animation.

Not sure if this issue is present in the most recent patch, but the gargoyle animation freezes the game, at least on my flashcart it does. Not a big deal, as I've noticed they aren't in the main story, but thought you'd like to know.

These problems are present in the vanilla game, so if you don't wanna touch them, I understand. But Ephraim's caps are super bad, and some bosses are underwhelming. Calleach in particular suffered from the change in base stats, though he wasn't too tough to begin with.

All that said, I've been enjoying the game quite a bit, thank you for your hard work.

Thanks for all the feedback! I won't be able to release any patches today, but I'll address these points.

Finding a solution for the thief situation has been tough. But maybe I could give brigands/zerkers steal? I don't want to get rid of their warrior option.

I wanted to give the Dragoon pierce, but apparently its a lot harder to do than it sounds. I'll probably end up giving them the +15 crit bonus while Halberdier stays how it is right now.

Yeah the Gargoyle animation broke along time ago when I was trying to fix animations when promoting. They would crash the game lol.

I did notice Ephraim capped str, but that was it really. My Ephraim didn't end up capping anything sadly.

Oh trust me. You will love the final chapter. Good luck!

EDIT: Also, Ewan doesn't seem to have promotion bonuses or a correct palette.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nhnmao2qjh2z9o5/Fire%20Emblem%208%20-%20Weapon%20Reversal_509.png?dl=0

Oh... Thats stupid of me. I completely forgot that monk doesn't have any base promotion gains since I've had so much trouble even getting Ewan to work properly. Sorry! I can't patch it really at all today. Maybe later tonight tho.

I've been enjoying this hack for a while now, and it's been a ton of fun, but i think i have a suggestion for your next hack, instead of reversing the weapons triangle, switch all physical units into magical ones, and all magical ones into physical units, it would be a insane idea to have to many magical units fighting each other, and I have a few ideas on who could be what units

I've got some bad news. The rest of Eirika route and any further patches are on hold since my computer no longer works and I lost any progress I had. Luckily the latest patch wasn't too far from where I currently was in editing so once I get a new computer I'll resume work asap. The only thing I'll need is a save fIle from somebody that goes up to chapter 17 of Eirika and endgame of Ephraim if they have it.

I've got some bad news. The rest of Eirika route and any further patches are on hold since my computer no longer works and I lost any progress I had. Luckily the latest patch wasn't too far from where I currently was in editing so once I get a new computer I'll resume work asap. The only thing I'll need is a save fIle from somebody that goes up to chapter 17 of Eirika and endgame of Ephraim if they have it.

Dang, I haven't started Eirika's route, otherwise I'd help you out.

By the way, loved the twist on the final chapter. I tend to do my max-leveling in Creature Campaign, they were almost too tough for me.

Ran across one minor bug during CC btw, Swordslayer gets effective bonus against female Berserkers. Nothing serious, but thought you'd like to know, if you weren't already aware.

Dang, I haven't started Eirika's route, otherwise I'd help you out.

By the way, loved the twist on the final chapter. I tend to do my max-leveling in Creature Campaign, they were almost too tough for me.

Ran across one minor bug during CC btw, Swordslayer gets effective bonus against female Berserkers. Nothing serious, but thought you'd like to know, if you weren't already aware.

Yeah nothing in cc has been done yet actually. Sorry about that. Glad you enjoyed the final chapter though!

Also this just in, my new laptop arrives October 3rd so updates will likely resume around then.

I'm only up to chapter 7 (Outside Renvel), but I figure I may as well say stuff that I've noted.

Halberdiers. Why do they have S-Rank for lances? Orson I could excuse, being in service to Renais, but Murrey? Murrey also has a C in swords, and B in lances. Personaly think he should be an axe unit, but this is your hack.

Erika's con has been a huge bother. She loses 3 Attack Speed by wielding Iron Lances, the lance basically any other lance wilder (Aside from Ameila as Recruit 1) can weild with no AS loss in GBA.

Give the boss in 5x a Short Spear. The javalin was the most unthreatening thing in the mission. Ephraim just waltzed in and stood on the pillar.

Forde is the Mustard Kniight. I'm sorry, he has the best sprite ever. He looks so much like a hot dog with Ketchup and Mustard, that I can't call him anything but the Mustard Knight.

Why are Reverants replaced by Baels? Seems like an odd choice to me... Also, I do believe that some of the Bonewalkers in that mission wield lances normally. They should use axes.

Ross's and the Bandits sprites... Change them. They are, sadly, one of the worst I've seen. I think in some other post you said you would try to replace them with something better, but they are so bad. And a Pirate for the map sprite is also bad. I thought they used axes because they were pirates, but then they use swords. Try something like a Female Merc, a class not used ingame, but uses swords. That way, they still can scale mountains, and can raid towns.

Lastly, Seth for best Jagen. My god, a Jagen with bows means a Jagan the kills only what I want, and doesn't steal XP. Also makes a good decoy to soak hits up.

Overall, this has been great. I get if anything I said is changed, it's months off, but oh well. I can still post what I think of this here.

Just a couple things to note when you get back on this:

Tana still does not have a Paladin promotion (latest patch still says Wyvern Lord and Great Knight in the promo screen).

Dragoons are still vulnerable to bows (doesn't affect Gerik that much, but makes for some hella easy pickings for L'Arachel and Moulder).

Other than those two things, this is a great hack, and I love the new twists put on old characters. The endgame is awesome, and I'm looking forward to Axe Paladin Tana!

So far so good, I've got to chapter 10 ephraim.

I like especially the female sprites for warriors, fighters and berserkers since we've never really had one.

The only problem I can really say is that boss music dosen't play when its supposed to and instead the normal battle track plays.

Also hoping these sprites can be used again in other hacks to have more female warrior character types instead of that class just being all male.

Great ideas on the Weapon reversal and hope your making good progress on Eirika's route.

EDIT: Oh yeah is Ross the only viable thief in the game? I turned him into a swordmaster instead to wreck stuff with his good stats.

Edited by Trestkon

I’ve finally gotten to Chapter 13 (The port after the Ghost ship, Ephraim’s Route). And I’ve found bugs that bugged the bugs that bug the buggiest bugs that bug bugs. Was that overdoing alliteration? I disagree.

Regardless, I onwards to actual things! Ameila is broken. Not her stats, she’s been above average, but that’s how most Traines turn out for me, either above average, or way above average. Rather, her animation is broken. If Ameila uses hand axes, and the red unit she fights doesn’t counterattack inbetween her doubling, she soft-locks the game. It is so frustrating! I’m banking on Female!Berserker not having this bug, otherwise Ameila is never using Hand Axes or Tomahawks.

Why do the Ships in Chapter 10 have Bows? Give them Physics. They were bows before, and ranged healers to sea sounds hilarious. Give them absurd DEF if you don’t want them beaten; only Colm and Franz are attacking them, and they have the weakness.

The boss of chapter 9 could have had a minor improvement. The boss should have had the Wo Dao as the dropped item, the Killing Edge equipped. Just as a minor reward for players who killed the boss without having Seth or Ephraim with a Swordreaver sit there and wail on him, while Neimi heals/mends.

I’ve looked at the list of units you reclassed, and a few questions. The Pegasus Knight Tri-Attack. Franz and Marissa can be Falcon Knights, and Colm a Wyvern Knight, so is it doable? Or was it entirely scrapped out, just because it’s so dumb. Or does Franz become a Wyvern Knight, and Colm a Lord, and those 3 attack together? Or is Renec there? I have no idea.

Is it possible to make Dozla a Rouge? He’s a swordmaster now, and both are sword users. If Dozla were a Rouge, it does 2 things. It gives the player an easy way to not bother with making Ross a Thief for stealing (Because I even normally almost never use lockpicks, especially lategame), but he still keeps the principle of how you hack works. Not to mention, you do miss quite a few items if you wait till here to get a Stealer/Chest Opener.

Speaking of stealing, you can get a Silver Lance in chapter…. 7? Outside Renvel. That’s probably the best use so far I’ve seen for Theif!Ross. Steal the Hero’s Crest, then make the boss use a Javalin. Then kill him while that’s equipped. He should drop the Lance. Didn’t know if it was an oversight, or if it actually was intended. Or If I’m overthinking this. Probably that.

What is up with the Warrior as a unit in Chapter 13? Haven’t started, but that’s over the top. He’s level 11, and has stupid high stats because my growths go 20 Fighter Growths, promotion gains, then 11 Warrior growths. Too good. 29 strength is a beast. Gonna be a ***** to take down… And Calleach…. OMG, he’s a ****ing joke. 9 skill? Really? Make him a Rouge if that’s a problem. There is no reason to have him have 9 skill. Silencer being unfair is all I have for a reason, but Rouge says ‘**** that!’ and get’s similarish stat caps.

Now, these notes below are influenced by 1 factor. SS is easy, and after a chapter or 2, I saw this would be a little harder, but not much. So I increased enemy growth rates, and thus, their stats. So Enemies that I comment on being hard, or allies useless may just be me. The growth increase is 15% in case that matters.

Forde has been useless. The everlasting ‘Hot Dog Knight’ Is terrible. He has no speed, so he is doubled and can’t dodge. He has no def (Ross has more Def, and Ross is a Myrmidon!), so he can’t take hits. He doesn’t excel at all in Attack or Skill, so nothing their either. The only good thing is he isn’t slowed by steel lances, but Joshua is better everywhere, and after the speed loss, Joshua still has higher attack speed.

Axe!Ephriam for best lord! This guy has basses and growths that put everything to shame. Aside from res, he’s within 4 of capping everything (Well, res and HP, but who caps HP unpromoted?)

Ross’s stats to growths make no sense, although it could just be luck. Does anyone know if Classes in SS have growths? Because Ross has a 30% or 35% to get speed on level up, but he capped it at 14. That doesn’t happen. Ever. Ross usually sits around 15-20 speed as a 20/20 Berserker.

Why does Cormag suck so much? His stats at 15 were much worse compared to level 15 pirate Ameila. Cormag had only more HP, Str, and Con, but Con and Str were by 1, and HP was by 5. Everything else was between 2 and 12 (4 if you don’t include luck) worse than Amelia’s! It makes him… hard to use. Buffing his Con, maybe by 1 or 2, and reducing hers by 1 would make both viable. I don’t know his Bases on Erika’s route, so I’m afraid I can’t say if he suffers this problem there. But Brigand!Cormag seems amazing. You should do that on Erika’s Route. But for Cormag’s Beserker and Warrior promotion, he should definitely be wielding Steel Axes, no AS loss.

Garcia, Vanessa, Moulder, and Natasha. All units I normally use… All now formally introduced to the bench…

Autur, Neimi, Tana, and Seth. All units normally benched… All introduced to 300 axes, because that’s the first weapon that came to mind when I typed this… Bow!Jagen!Seth is best Jagen.

How does L’Archel’s Prmotion’s work? She’s a Ranger, but Ranger’s don’t promote. I can’t find using Nightmare what her class promotes to. And if you just say look at the Spreadsheet, that says she’s a Nomad, not a Ranger. And Palidan’s use Swords and Lances. No bows. And the sheet says she promotes into Ranger. And Sniper. I’m confused.

One thing I can say, is you’ve so far done a great job. I only go out of my way to make these long things berating things when their good. If you ignore the criticism, that’s cool. It is your project, and Ephraim’s route is done, but I can hope that you do indeed take a look at the things I said. I think they could make the hack (Or does this qualify as an Edit? IDK) better. Regardless, onward to Death-of-Units-by-Proxey-of-Warrior-That-Should-be-a-Fighter!

I’ve finally gotten to Chapter 13 (The port after the Ghost ship, Ephraim’s Route). And I’ve found bugs that bugged the bugs that bug the buggiest bugs that bug bugs. Was that overdoing alliteration? I disagree.

Regardless, I onwards to actual things! Ameila is broken. Not her stats, she’s been above average, but that’s how most Traines turn out for me, either above average, or way above average. Rather, her animation is broken. If Ameila uses hand axes, and the red unit she fights doesn’t counterattack inbetween her doubling, she soft-locks the game. It is so frustrating! I’m banking on Female!Berserker not having this bug, otherwise Ameila is never using Hand Axes or Tomahawks.

Why do the Ships in Chapter 10 have Bows? Give them Physics. They were bows before, and ranged healers to sea sounds hilarious. Give them absurd DEF if you don’t want them beaten; only Colm and Franz are attacking them, and they have the weakness.

The boss of chapter 9 could have had a minor improvement. The boss should have had the Wo Dao as the dropped item, the Killing Edge equipped. Just as a minor reward for players who killed the boss without having Seth or Ephraim with a Swordreaver sit there and wail on him, while Neimi heals/mends.

I’ve looked at the list of units you reclassed, and a few questions. The Pegasus Knight Tri-Attack. Franz and Marissa can be Falcon Knights, and Colm a Wyvern Knight, so is it doable? Or was it entirely scrapped out, just because it’s so dumb. Or does Franz become a Wyvern Knight, and Colm a Lord, and those 3 attack together? Or is Renec there? I have no idea.

Is it possible to make Dozla a Rouge? He’s a swordmaster now, and both are sword users. If Dozla were a Rouge, it does 2 things. It gives the player an easy way to not bother with making Ross a Thief for stealing (Because I even normally almost never use lockpicks, especially lategame), but he still keeps the principle of how you hack works. Not to mention, you do miss quite a few items if you wait till here to get a Stealer/Chest Opener.

Speaking of stealing, you can get a Silver Lance in chapter…. 7? Outside Renvel. That’s probably the best use so far I’ve seen for Theif!Ross. Steal the Hero’s Crest, then make the boss use a Javalin. Then kill him while that’s equipped. He should drop the Lance. Didn’t know if it was an oversight, or if it actually was intended. Or If I’m overthinking this. Probably that.

What is up with the Warrior as a unit in Chapter 13? Haven’t started, but that’s over the top. He’s level 11, and has stupid high stats because my growths go 20 Fighter Growths, promotion gains, then 11 Warrior growths. Too good. 29 strength is a beast. Gonna be a ***** to take down… And Calleach…. OMG, he’s a ****ing joke. 9 skill? Really? Make him a Rouge if that’s a problem. There is no reason to have him have 9 skill. Silencer being unfair is all I have for a reason, but Rouge says ‘**** that!’ and get’s similarish stat caps.

Now, these notes below are influenced by 1 factor. SS is easy, and after a chapter or 2, I saw this would be a little harder, but not much. So I increased enemy growth rates, and thus, their stats. So Enemies that I comment on being hard, or allies useless may just be me. The growth increase is 15% in case that matters.

Forde has been useless. The everlasting ‘Hot Dog Knight’ Is terrible. He has no speed, so he is doubled and can’t dodge. He has no def (Ross has more Def, and Ross is a Myrmidon!), so he can’t take hits. He doesn’t excel at all in Attack or Skill, so nothing their either. The only good thing is he isn’t slowed by steel lances, but Joshua is better everywhere, and after the speed loss, Joshua still has higher attack speed.

Axe!Ephriam for best lord! This guy has basses and growths that put everything to shame. Aside from res, he’s within 4 of capping everything (Well, res and HP, but who caps HP unpromoted?)

Ross’s stats to growths make no sense, although it could just be luck. Does anyone know if Classes in SS have growths? Because Ross has a 30% or 35% to get speed on level up, but he capped it at 14. That doesn’t happen. Ever. Ross usually sits around 15-20 speed as a 20/20 Berserker.

Why does Cormag suck so much? His stats at 15 were much worse compared to level 15 pirate Ameila. Cormag had only more HP, Str, and Con, but Con and Str were by 1, and HP was by 5. Everything else was between 2 and 12 (4 if you don’t include luck) worse than Amelia’s! It makes him… hard to use. Buffing his Con, maybe by 1 or 2, and reducing hers by 1 would make both viable. I don’t know his Bases on Erika’s route, so I’m afraid I can’t say if he suffers this problem there. But Brigand!Cormag seems amazing. You should do that on Erika’s Route. But for Cormag’s Beserker and Warrior promotion, he should definitely be wielding Steel Axes, no AS loss.

Garcia, Vanessa, Moulder, and Natasha. All units I normally use… All now formally introduced to the bench…

Autur, Neimi, Tana, and Seth. All units normally benched… All introduced to 300 axes, because that’s the first weapon that came to mind when I typed this… Bow!Jagen!Seth is best Jagen.

How does L’Archel’s Prmotion’s work? She’s a Ranger, but Ranger’s don’t promote. I can’t find using Nightmare what her class promotes to. And if you just say look at the Spreadsheet, that says she’s a Nomad, not a Ranger. And Palidan’s use Swords and Lances. No bows. And the sheet says she promotes into Ranger. And Sniper. I’m confused.

One thing I can say, is you’ve so far done a great job. I only go out of my way to make these long things berating things when their good. If you ignore the criticism, that’s cool. It is your project, and Ephraim’s route is done, but I can hope that you do indeed take a look at the things I said. I think they could make the hack (Or does this qualify as an Edit? IDK) better. Regardless, onward to Death-of-Units-by-Proxey-of-Warrior-That-Should-be-a-Fighter!

She promotes into a Paladin that uses Bows and Lances (Silver Knights from FE10, and there is a working animation for the bows too) or Normal Ranger (Bows and Swords). And also, the ! that you have everywhere like Bow!Jagen!Seth is quite unnecessary. Simply "Bow Seth" is sufficient to get your point across. And also, expect L'Arachel to be hilariously broken. Capped Str, Skill, Speed, and Luck easily.

Alright before I get into all of this great feedback I'm going to start off by saying a few things.

First off, thanks so much for the feedback, a lot of it is good, although some is outdated it seems. There's a point I need to get across first though, and that point is that I currently do not have any means of continuing this hack until my new laptop arrives on this coming Wednesday. Now without further ado...

This one is strange. In my run before my computer broke, Female Warrior animations worked flawlessly. I'll have to take this up with the animation creator, after all, the animation is unreleased as of this moment. Rest assured, the Berserker animation works perfectly.

Are you talking about Gheb? I'm fairly certain before my last few releases I went back through chapters 1-9 and nerfed them all from their broken selves. I don't think Gheb should still be that stupidly strong.

I currently have done nothing to the triangle attack, and as such have no clue how it works. You could try the original trio of Vanessa, Tana, and Syrene as they still have the triangle attack ability attached to them.

The warrior is likely just a mistake of me making a unit a warrior instead of a fighter. Also one thing I've learned is that Rogue/Assassin base stats and growths are hilariously pathetic. Caellach ends up having alot of different stats better in exchange for skill however.

I also had trouble using Forde at all, he turned out to be dead weight and instantly sent to the bench. Expect him to receive a few small buffs.

Since most of these comments refer to stats, I'm just gonna go over them here. I have NOT edited anyone's original base stats/growths. As from what I have heard, Sacred Stones does not use the class growths apparently. The problem likely is most of the unis' bases in Sacred Stones are catered around their class bases. At the very end of the making of this hack, I can go back and balance some general stats. Also strange you would say that about your units. For my first run, Garcia, Vanessa, and Moulder were all some of my most used units.

Sorry that I haven't taken the time to update the spreadsheets. L'Archels's class is supposed to be that of the Nomad, and it only uses bows until promotions. She promotes into a Ranger or a Paladin with bows. Everything for her should be working as intended, except I think she requires a knight's crest instead of orion's bolt to promote.

Another point I saw mentioned elsewhere, It's likely a good idea for me to make Dozla a Rogue. I'll go ahead and do that sometime.

Meh, I think I put in the first post I made here, Every Erika chapter, but her last before I switched to Ephraim, that I understood you couldn't so things. I'm just not going to remember these unless I put them down as I go. Easier this way for me, and you can just look over this one, and probably 2-3 more I'll probably do for finishing Ephraim's route.

You questioned Gheb's stats. I used a growth rate modifier. Enemies have some kind of growth, I assume is attached to the class, and this is basically unused, having preset stats that aren't nonnegotiable. I use The Universal Fire Emblem Randmoizer to increase enemy growths. If I just tick the growth rate, it doesn't change anything but that, so bosses keep weapons, as do the units I get, something actually randomizing characters doesn't do. After this though, enemy's will then act as a level 1 unit getting levels to their actually level. I up growths by 15%, all their 'Class Growths' are increased by 15%, then rolled. Promoted units all get 20 Unpromoted levels, then levels till where they are. I used Nightmare to change the Warrior to a Fighter, but because he was an 11 promoted, I actually had nothing to hurt him, with his 20 Def, and 13 res, that could do substantial damage. Maybe if every ranged unit, alongside Reginleif!Ephraim and Axereaver!Joshua all attacked, and hit, he might die, but that leaves all else around him.

As a note so you don't assume this, no, Marisa isn't broken beyond belief because of this growth change. She keeps normal stats. Same with Joshua, and all other recruitable peoples.

Side notes, Ewan has a broken promotion (Pupil->Monk), but I'm assuming that's why it's white instead of green on the spreadsheet. Other note with promotions, after seeing L'Archael's promotion to Lance/Bow palidan, I wondered why Joshua goes to traditional FE8 Palidan, Swords/Lances. Seems more fitting, because he is Lance Locked, that he gets Lance/Bow, instead of Lance/Sword. Or is Joshua supposed to have swords as a cavalier?

Firey Fang and Hellfang actually have a way they get used. And you kinda broke that system, but generally, I don't care. Mauthe Doogs use Firey Fang, while Gwyllgi use Hellfang in the normal game, no exceptins, aside from the one I know exists to prove me wrong, and just for that. It's a minor thing, and you really don't need to bother. Something concerning Gwyllgi though you should bother with is the boss. Hi L'Archael, a ranged unit against an unmoving boss. It was funny, and he took 5 turns with his buffed stats, but still not hard. You've got 2 options to make him not bait for everyone who isn't sword locked, so Garcia and Ross, one of whom I've over-leveled, the other was benched. Either way, let the boss move to attack units in range, or give him a ranged weapon. Gwyllgi can use the claw type weapons, so you probably can take the Rotten claw, rename it, pallete swap Hellfang or Firey Fang, make the sprite that, and make it a 2 range attack.

Lastly, there is an extreme lack of Axe Cavaliers. If you have an ally as one, make a few enemy's that too. Enemy cavaliers that used Lances become Axe Cavaliers now?

I haven't said this, but you have done priests justice as the most annoying enemies. The 2 Berserk Staffs so far were well placed, and I almost forget them both times. Usually I check over the enemy's inventory and stats, the former for drops, and latter incase theirs some threat I didn't know of or forgot. Addmitdly, I hoped for more, but there are still enemies later that use bows, so I'm holding out. And dear god, the Reastean Chapter... if there are Berserk Staffs there... That staff is the only reason Neimi is armed with a Restore staff, a second on Duessel, and a third in Convey.

And because I completely forgot, it's Ameila's Pirate Hand Axe sprite that's broken. It was kinda implied, with her becoming a Beserker, but figured saying it out right was good. No idea if Warrior is bugged, don't use it, cept for Garcia normally, because it's not half bad there.

Last thing before I probably disappear till the wonder twins reunite, and return home to pick up their horses, is that the 15% growth increased run is meant to be ToV free. So a lot of this hardship I complain about is toatally avoidable. But I'm an idiot, who does this, so no ToV. Amelia loves Hand Axes, and bosses who dodge do much. 1 XP for 2.5 levels...

And I benched them because I can't handle units that are fragile as a toothpick with bad aim on projectiles, Garcia is slow, and I don't use archers. Nomads are OK though.

Edited by MagicBall

Axe cavaliers were not made until I was mostly done with Ephraim chapter, thus why none are present throughout his route at the moment. In Eirika's route, they are practically everywhere. Once I'm done with the hack in its entirety I'll go back and balance out the Ephraim levels and add some axe cavaliers here and there.

The female pirate animation has been known to have bugs... I don't know why this is. Sorry about that. Ewan is supposed to go monk I just haven't been able to update the promotion gains for that class yet.

Hey there, just gotta say that I've been having a blast with this hack.

I do have an issue that is not even related to the hack that much, though.

I tried randomizing this but it seems to fail every time I try, I'll try it again just to get the specific error again to maybe figure out what the problem is but right now I'm on my phone so no dice. Any idea what it might be? I'm guessing that it might be because of the newly added classes but I really wouldn't know.