Fire Emblem Sacred Stones - Weapon Reversal

Kobazco

Hey, a few little issues.

1. Franz's sprite changes several times in the beginning, first when they leave the castle, second when he appears.

2. Can you change some of the earlier shops so that they have Fire and Flux? It makes it hard to use Lute if you can't restock her with Flux when Flux breaks

3. If you press "R" on the names of characters, the dialogue hasn't changed, so it still says Joshua is a swordsman/Lute is a mage/etc

Edited by Terrios528

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, just gotta say that I've been having a blast with this hack.

I do have an issue that is not even related to the hack that much, though.

I tried randomizing this but it seems to fail every time I try, I'll try it again just to get the specific error again to maybe figure out what the problem is but right now I'm on my phone so no dice. Any idea what it might be? I'm guessing that it might be because of the newly added classes but I really wouldn't know.

It's the new classes. After beating 'The Last Promise' I tried the same thing. It ended up not working. Troubleshooting it for a bit, and it just ended up that the randomizer, if your using the Universal Fire Emblem Randomizer, doesn't work with custom classes really.

Hey, a few little issues.

1. Franz's sprite changes several times in the beginning, first when they leave the castle, second when he appears.

2. Can you change some of the earlier shops so that they have Fire and Flux? It makes it hard to use Lute if you can't restock her with Flux when Flux breaks

3. If you press "R" on the names of characters, the dialogue hasn't changed, so it still says Joshua is a swordsman/Lute is a mage/etc

You can access Fire and Flux early. As early as chapter 5, you get a shop that sells Fire tomes, and as early as chapter 4, you can buy Flux tomes, although they cost over 1K per tome. You can get them in the Prep menu. If you have complaints about the price, you can take a unit you don't want to use and use the Arena to train them. That gives you tons of monies.

And directly to the creator of this hack, do you have plans to make a FE7 or FE6 type of thing after you finish this? Or is that not in your plans? Or have you not bothered to think about it? Erika's route, according to the updates, as I haven't personally gotten around to it, is approaching the end.

Edited by MagicBall

You can access Fire and Flux early. As early as chapter 5, you get a shop that sells Fire tomes, and as early as chapter 4, you can buy Flux tomes, although they cost over 1K per tome. You can get them in the Prep menu. If you have complaints about the price, you can take a unit you don't want to use and use the Arena to train them. That gives you tons of monies.

It was mainly about how, in chapter 5, you can buy a Lightning Tome. Shouldn't that be changed to a Flux, since you can't use Lightning.

Edited by Terrios528

It was mainly about how, in chapter 5, you can buy a Lightning Tome. Shouldn't that be changed to a Flux, since you can't use Lightning.

I agree with you. It's annoying, and arena abuse is not a very effective solution. But I never used Lute, so I never had to deal with it.

If your being annoyed by this, you can get Nightmare modules (Go find it yourself, it's a little late for me as i type this up) and change it. There's a shop editor. Don't forget that you need to change the in map shop, and out of map shop. They possess different inventories, this is most noticable in Ide, the mission you get Ross/Garcia. I chapter, the shop has Iron Swords, Lances, and a Hand Axe, I believe. Out of chapter, it sells Iron Swords, Lances, and Axes, alongside Javlins, Hand Axes, Steel Axes, and I think Steel Swords. Can't remember. Probably, you could just change the world map one for your copy of the hack, because if Lute runs out of Flux then, you use her too much, considering that often times Lute is around for 2 enemies max, plus the boss in the mission you get her.

Go in the files and change BoneWalker animations to Cavilier animations? Both have swords and lances, so that might work... If not, try getting a fresh SS rom, then patch that, and replace your current .gba file? That's all I got, I'm not good with filtering with these things.

The animation should still be there. It's easier to just remove a Cavalier's Sword Rank, and leave em with lances. And Joshua having just Lances is STUPID! He get's Palidan and Great Knight, when he should get Great Knight, and Bow/Lance Palidan. Even if it's E rank, he should get swords! Garcia is too slow, and Ross is your only other Sword user. UGHH.

Garcia has been **** for me. Seriously, very few people understand what 'Growths' are. I've checked Nightmare modules, and you indeed haven't changed growths. But no one ends up like normal, cept Erika and Garcia. Everyone is down 2-3 in every stat, bar Ross, L'Arachel, Ephraim, and Gerik, who are up -1-5 in stats, cept Ephraim, whose Ephraim, nuff said. Erika sucks, but she's just bad in general. Garcia has like 6 speed. He got benched because he got doubled. Sword users don't get doubled if their player units. They are the one's who double. I still see the units as what they are class wise. Forde I tried to tank with, that didn't work. Charging with Ephraim is now a consious thought because he has Trainne!Ross sprite. Things like that. Ross hasn't changed, going axes to Sword, but still being a crit machine. Speaking of Ross, has anyone else had Ross cap speed at 14? Myrmidon, that is. I said it before, but Ross usually gets 16-20 as 20/20 Zeker.

And Kobazco, I will soon have my next General Feedback up. Probably late tonight, or tomorrow. As a note though, WTF are the Dragoon's speed growths? They have 25 and 27 speed with my buffed growths, and are annoying.

I'm tacking this on the end here, and not making a new post cause reasons. I am multitasking a FE7 Randomized run, Randomized Recruitment, 30% enemy growth rate incrase on top of this, and a Birthright playthrough. Next general feedback will be a couple weeks probably...

Edited by MagicBall

Forde worked just fine for me. He didn't cap defense, but he came close. Also, your problems with Garcia are pure RNG. Try a couple runs without your own modifications, and see how it goes. Also, the thing with Joshua and not having swords before promotion is a small issue. He can grind up swords easy as a Paladin because nothing can kill him due to his speed, skill, luck, and surprisingly above-average-but-not-amazing defense. Moulder is OP, so I don't know why you didn't mention him. Also, am I the only one who had an AMAZING Tana? Give her any Killer weapon as a Great Knight and everything dies.

I'm doing the 15% increased growths because of what you just said. You mowed through the game. I love SS, but it's just too easy. I bump the difficulty up so It's not a breeze. And Garcia always has no speed. Most he had was 15 as 20/20 warrior (Only time I used him for a long time. Usually used till Ephraim, then benched). With these bumped growths, Dragoons have average 25 speed at their first apperance. Garcia just can't keep up. And Forde is bad because he can't tank, can hit, is doubled, has poor move, and shares his weapon with everyone else for the most part. And I just don't use Archers. I'm doing a 30% growth increase for FE7, and that's just been great. Fargus capped everything, and had 72 HP 0_o

This subject hasn't been talked about for a bit, but could possibly Assassins also possibly have the ability to steal from enemies? That'd fix things for late game at least, tho giving colm (still as a wyvern thing) steal would also be nice, since he was a thief in the original game.