Fire Emblem Sacred Stones - Weapon Reversal

Kobazco

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saying lower the Key count from 5 -> 1 if Dozla becomes a Rouge. I use Colm generally not for stealing; SS isn't loaded like other titles. I use him for Lockpicks, and Chests, and Doors. Lowering the Chest Key useage would increase Theif!Ross viability. Otherwise, it's just a few items you miss.

However, you hack and stuff, so you can go all out and do what you want. Got to the end of the chapter where Erika and Ephraim promote, then Ephraim got killed :C Need to redo the mission. Then fill out my comments, and I'll probably end up just uploading a MicroWord Document. IDK how, But I'll figure it out. Drag-Drop outta work...

Edited by MagicBall

There we are. The full this of complaints from chapters... Wherever Selena is the boss to where Orson is the boss. Ephraim's route of course, but here's the 2K work Document.

I've got School in 30 minutes, so if your throwing you comments and what I have, I'm not going to see it for... oh 7 or so hours.

Sacred Stones Weapon Reversal Comments Pt. 2.rtf

Edited by MagicBall

Just remembered you have nothing do to with the Supa Trainees. (These notes apply to Trainee 3. Trainee 2 is just Trainee 1 (What you get them as) with 20 more levels). Ross would get 15 Crit, and more Defenses, but less skill and speed than Swordmaster, and maybe Stealing + Lockpicks? IDK. The other promotion for Trainee 2 would be Swordmaster, because that's totally what suits him. Amelia could be also be a more Defensively orientated Beserker as Trainee 3, with Zerker as the other promotion. Ewan is kinda stuck doing what he did in normal FE, getting all magic. Druid would be his 3rd teir now. Or what I'm saying below...

Speaking of Ewan, it reminds me of Summoners. Does Lyon (If you beat the Ruins 3 times to get him) still summon? If he does, he probably should keep his summons, while Lute get's Knolls. Selah should get Ewan's, more so for this reason -> It's annoyed me there isn't a mounted Dark Mage. I'm curious to see if you could make one. Ewan going Trainee -> Shaman -> Mounted Shaman with Staves sounds kinda cool. Also this would be cool because there are Mounted Anima and Mounted Light mages. Dark is probably unmounted, cause the tomes are heavy as ****, but that's not the point. It's a book, and carrying 5 isn't that much. Even if it's just Mage Knight's animation and sprite recycled, I'd still love it.

Decided to complain about how 'hard' this is by getting a separate GBA file, patching that, and loading the mission to complain about the difficulty then. My units are the example of roughly where a player could be, if they had to much time, dedication, and had mediocre luck (My run is probably closer to abysmal in growths, besides Ephraim and L'Arachel's...)

Ewan has an E level in Light magic, and a Flux. Isn't he supposed to have a D in Dark?

Also it says L' Arachel is a Ranger, but only has access to bows. Was that done on purpose?

Edited by Terrios528

Ewan has an E level in Light magic, and a Flux. Isn't he supposed to have a D in Dark?

Also it says L' Arachel is a Ranger, but only has access to bows. Was that done on purpose?

The class is intended to be called Nomad was what I thought Kob last said on that, but it's totally intentional. Wait till she promotes.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, Kobazco! Awesome work so far. I was just curious as to whether or not you're currently continuing progress on this. I'm sorry to be "that guy," particularly considering the effort you put into making constant updates earlier, but this is a really cool project and I just wanted to check in.

Anyway, I just wanted let you know there's still interest in the project, and I wanted to bump this topic before it got into necro territory.

Thanks for everything so far!

I just now see this thread, it looks like quite the fun idea, and the sprites look really nice.

I'll have to give it a shot once I get some time.

Thanks man! I haven't had the time to go through the game again to get the needed save files sadly. If anyone has an endgame Ephraim route save the are willing to share please upload it!

Do you want one before beating the final chapter, but it's unlocked, or one where you can go to extras, and just go to the map cause Formittis is dead?

Do you want one before beating the final chapter, but it's unlocked, or one where you can go to extras, and just go to the map cause Formittis is dead?

I already got a save but another could help for differences. It would be before beating the final chapter.

• 1 month later...

Oh goodness what am I doing back here.

anioRju.jpg

SOON TM BOIS

I plan on looking back on all of the feedback to practically redo Ephraim route, and finally finish Eirika's route. Looks like I'll have to replay through the entire game though anyway.

Don't expect anything too fast. I'll try to work on this as much as I can today though. I've gotten some inspiration. Although I can't garentuee anything I release will be tested, as my save file is started from scratch. I hope everyone here is looking forward to this hack finally being finished!

I swear.... I wasn't lying when I said this would come back... It just took a back seat to other things.

So without further ado...

Weapon Reversal makes its (not so grand) return!

Changelog:

• Axe Cavaliers have been finally placed throughout Ephraim's route.
  • Axe Cavaliers have a proper split promotion - Great Knight or Wyvren Knight.
  • The Wyvren Knight that Axe Cavaliers promote out of, however, wield Lances and Axes instead of Lances and Swords. Normal Wyvren Knight's remain unchanged.
  • Map sprites are goofy ok, it seems like the sword bandit class is having issues with map sprites sadly.

As of now, I can finally call Ephraim route 99% done! (Can never be 100% sure you know)

Eirika route to resume development one day... http://www.mediafire.com/file/6jrzd3nyidaj0tj/Weapon_Reversal(3).ups

Oh and if someone could please provide me with an endgame save, that would be nice.

Edited by Kobazco

I realized there were no screenshots to go along with this update, so I'll go ahead and reveal some SECRETS about the final chapter. Don't look if you dont want to be spoiled!

Spoiler

d16694c57b7dc39a78afd42e70f0c841.png

5619b66a201e2124c14ff414aa8ad080.png

d7c87888c19b46222986302543b499ac.png

e86d8ad0e35b3fde246021fc76315a49.png

5bbce98d8162ebc4b640fca54e3cde27.png

5bbce98d8162ebc4b640fca54e3cde27.png6be388da7e8fd94b9fcc03ebd70ca868.png5bbce98d8162ebc4b640fca54e3cde27.png

We've done it.

Eirika route, finished!

I've finally finished all of Eirkia route (although the later chapters are still largely untested due to no save files)

Without further ado, here's the changelog!

Changelog:

• All of Eirika's chapters are finished.
  • Dragoons now gain +15% bonus to crits much like Berserkers
  • Viewing a units stats will tell you their growth rates, press select to see them. Also includes a nice color code (Grey-Green) to see a small indicator of growths.
  • Pressing select during a battle will show you the "danger area", much like modern Fire Emblem games do. Press A while in the danger area to view healing area.
  • Fixed the Sword Bandit's map sprite.
  • Changed Ross's (terrible) animation.
  • Female Fighter animation added for Amelia.
  • All classes now have proper weaknesses (Axe Cavalier having weakness to Horseslayer, etc.)
  • Remember that terrible animation Ross had? Yeah thats gone now and has a better one in its place.

Spoiler

7d5458a2942081d348957d78135291ae.png

78acc6c589ae6d20b256b585d956edf6.png

a7080f9340c5804a02857a3b06974fb1.png

f6720c6b363488f3d2c0cb5ab18ba641.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5myv6qt6760q760/Weapon_Reversal(4).ups

I still need a new Female Pirate animation, theres no other ones. Oh and I guess I forgot to include some stuff in that patch I just released, I'll release another one tonight with a new quality of life addition.

Are shops updated with more suited equipment?  Lutes tomes cost over 1,000 till the first shop after Ewan, where normally is the earliest you get Shamans.  That and I remember Ewan->Monk having no promo gains.  Probably a bunch of other minor things I'll remember, now that this is active once more.