Best class/skills for for Velouria!Kana +Str -Def (Revelation)

onmyoji

What is the best class / skill set for Velouria!Kana? (+Str -Def)

I currently use her as Berserker

Vantage, Awakening, Gamble, Death Blow, Heartseeker/Certain Blow

Besides Berserker, is there other class that you would recommend?

Would Nohrian Trust build be better for her? If yes, who is the best partner for her?

What is your Corrin's talent, and who is Velouria's mom? Also, are you willing to buy skills from other castles?

Sorry, forgot to mention it.

Corrin is +STR -DEF Fighter, Velouria's mom is Charlotte.

Yes, I'm buying from other castles.

Edited by onmyoji

Sorry, forgot to mention it.

Corrin is +STR -DEF Fighter, Velouria's mom is Charlotte.

Yes, I'm buying from other castles.

Berserker is literally the best thing to have for them. That's an insane Str cap of 47 with no Statues. For skills I'd say go Axefaire, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Rend Heaven and Life or Death/Galeforce depending on preference. Axefaire could probably be swapped for Tomebreaker or Swordbreaker. You could also run a Nohrian Trust set with Sword, Axe, Tome and Bow Breaker with Norhian trust, paired with Corrin with Rend Heaven, Pavise, Aegis, Leathality and Aether.

Berserker is literally the best thing to have for them. That's an insane Str cap of 47 with no Statues. For skills I'd say go Axefaire, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Rend Heaven and Life or Death/Galeforce depending on preference. Axefaire could probably be swapped for Tomebreaker or Swordbreaker. You could also run a Nohrian Trust set with Sword, Axe, Tome and Bow Breaker with Norhian trust, paired with Corrin with Rend Heaven, Pavise, Aegis, Leathality and Aether.

Alternatively, you could have a dedicated support pair up. My last run through, I had him paired with Effie!Sophie (as a Great Knight) for the defensive bonuses and access to Aegis, Pavise and Luna.

Alternatively, you could have a dedicated support pair up. My last run through, I had him paired with Effie!Sophie (as a Great Knight) for the defensive bonuses and access to Aegis, Pavise and Luna.

I said Corrin because of the Personal Skill giving boosts to him. A S-Support would work as well.