SleepyTalker

I've been lurking for centuries, so i finally decided to make my own profile here.

So, hi. I guess. This isn't my first forum or anything, and I've already read the Code of Conduct. So hopefully I remember all that crap (reasonable and smart crap)

Here's the fire emblem games i've played.

-Most of Blazing Sword before i lost my save file (f**king emulators!), working my way back there. The "speed up" option on emulators really helps grind out those Nils levels. (Yes i know about the whole getting Nils to level 7 thing, a friend told me)

-All of Awakening on Normal, Classic. Helped me get my motor skills back in my wrist after it snapped in half :)

-All the way up to Chapter 19 of Conquest. Doing paralogues for XP.

-Currently emulating Path of Radiance and i'm on the first level listening to the slightly repetitive victory theme (par for the course in FE it seems, but thats fine) while typing this as a motivation to finish typing all this

Centuries? You've been lurking since before the site was created? Since before the internet was created? Since before Fire Emblem was created?!

Greetings, Konnichiwa, Zdravo, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Centuries? You've been lurking since before the site was created? Since before the internet was created? Since before Fire Emblem was created?!

FILTHY TIME TRAVELERS

guess we have an idea on how long this forum's gonna live now \o/

Well welcome to the old version of sf, sleeps~! I hope it doesn't look too dated.